• H-drol 30 days then Epi/trenadrol 3-4 weeks

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • H-drol/trenadrol 30 days then into epistane 3 weeks

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
fogie13

fogie13

Awards
I am considering stacking these three together in december, but in which order i'm not yet sure.

Original Idea was to take epi first for 3 weeks than 4 weeks of H-drol/trenadrol.

Any Suggestions.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
As far as I know Halo is the mildest of steroids with Epistane being next in line so that order would make sense.

MUch love.

Neoborn

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
what do you think about doing epi weeks 1-4 and h-drol 3-6? i was thinking of doing this. or would i be better off stacking the 2 together weeks 1-4?

fogie13

fogie13

Awards
what do you think about doing epi weeks 1-4 and h-drol 3-6? i was thinking of doing this. or would i be better off stacking the 2 together weeks 1-4?
...how bout epi weeks 1-4 and hdrol/trenadrol 3-6 [maybe 3-8] ???... Still sitting on havoc, h=drol, trenadrol... leaning more towards just hdrol/tren for 6 weeks. I've never had any solid readson to by into the type i type ii steriod but it'd be my first time trying a cycle based on that idea. Anyone whose done a similar run feel free to chime in.

F.

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards
What's your experience level? Have you run any of those 3 by themselves? Any prior PH/PS use?

fogie13

fogie13

Awards
What's your experience level? Have you run any of those 3 by themselves? Any prior PH/PS use?
Lifting for 5 years; 153-168lbs, right now bout 164; 5'8"; 14% BF presently.

PH Experiance:
2 hdrol/winz runs 4 weeks each
1 Trenadrol run solo 8 weeks
1 Bold/epi/h-drol/winadrol run 12 weeks, not all ph's together at once. Ran bold/testabolone throughout the 12 weeks with bold at 600mg/day, epistane for first 30days at 30 mg/day straight through, h-drol for next 42 days 50mg/day straight through. Last 2 weeks of runing h-drol/bold i began winztrol at 200mg/day and continued till the end of the 12 weeks.

My goal for this last run was to gain a little size, primarily focusing on strength and recomping by and to give Bold a try as a clean steady and apparetnly reliable ph with minimal sides and maintainable gains during a cut.
Last cycle was fantastic, kept gaining into pct, and until i ran off my diet 4 weeks ago i was cut to sh**.
Never ran epi or halo solo.
I'm not going to begin this next cycle till early july or august. After the legnth of my previous run i know i should stay away from any ph's for quite a while.