Test E study

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have the link to that study that was done with men using 500 mgs per week of test E with no side effects (for a paper for school)?

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
i think the only ones i've seen were like 250mg a week...i'll try to find one though.

i do recall from one stating that the only side effects were acne and gynecomastia.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
i think the only ones i've seen were like 250mg a week...i'll try to find one though.

i do recall from one stating that the only side effects were acne and gynecomastia.
Any study you can find that showed a positive effect of AAS would be appreciated.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

Only?

Most can deal with acne, tits are out of the question.

:icon_lol:

X

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
from anabolics 2006:

600mg/wk of test
"The first is a testosterone dose-response study published in the American Journal of Physiology Endocrinology and Metabolism in July of 2001, which looked at the effects of various doses of testosterone enanthate on body composition, muscle size, strength, power, sexual and cognitive functions, and various markers of health. 61 normal men, ages 18-35, participated in this investigation. They were divided into five groups, with each receiving weekly injections of 25, 50, 125, 300, or 600 milligrams for a period of 20 weeks. This treatment period was preceded by a control (no drug) period of 4 weeks, and followed by a recovery period of 16 weeks. Markers of strength and lean body mass gains were the greatest with larger doses of testosterone, with teh 600mg group gaining slightly over 17 pounds of fat-free mass on average over the 20 weeks of steroid therapy. There were no significant changes in prostate-specific antigen (PSA), liver enzymes (liver stress), sexual activity, or cognitive functioning at any dose. The only negative trait noted was a slight HDL (good) cholesterol reduction in all grups except those taking 25 mg. The worst reduction of 9 points was noted in the 600 mg group, which still averaged 34 points after 20 weeks of treatment. All groups, except this one, remained in the normal reference range for males (40-59 points). "

and anyway, cholesterol values will go back to normal soon, hope that study helps

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
Only?

Most can deal with acne, tits are out of the question.

:icon_lol:

X
if the proper precautions are taken gyno can pre lessened or prevented. i've had it and it was gone with nolva treatment (for me at least) and it wasn't THAT bad.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
from anabolics 2006:

600mg/wk of test
"The first is a testosterone dose-response study published in the American Journal of Physiology Endocrinology and Metabolism in July of 2001, which looked at the effects of various doses of testosterone enanthate on body composition, muscle size, strength, power, sexual and cognitive functions, and various markers of health. 61 normal men, ages 18-35, participated in this investigation. They were divided into five groups, with each receiving weekly injections of 25, 50, 125, 300, or 600 milligrams for a period of 20 weeks. This treatment period was preceded by a control (no drug) period of 4 weeks, and followed by a recovery period of 16 weeks. Markers of strength and lean body mass gains were the greatest with larger doses of testosterone, with teh 600mg group gaining slightly over 17 pounds of fat-free mass on average over the 20 weeks of steroid therapy. There were no significant changes in prostate-specific antigen (PSA), liver enzymes (liver stress), sexual activity, or cognitive functioning at any dose. The only negative trait noted was a slight HDL (good) cholesterol reduction in all grups except those taking 25 mg. The worst reduction of 9 points was noted in the 600 mg group, which still averaged 34 points after 20 weeks of treatment. All groups, except this one, remained in the normal reference range for males (40-59 points). "

and anyway, cholesterol values will go back to normal soon, hope that study helps
Thats a good one, but I don't have all the info from the book, so it might be hard to reference.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to find something on the joint/tissue healing properties of some steroids (nandrolone/equipose), but am not having any luck.

SilkPhantom

SilkPhantom

Awards
Hey hyde, if you don't mind me asking, for what purpose do you need this information? What are u trying to discover?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey hyde, if you don't mind me asking, for what purpose do you need this information? What are u trying to discover?
he said its for a school paper

SilkPhantom

SilkPhantom

Awards
ah i see...sorry hyde i missed that. Guess we don't all have the reading steven hawking's reading comprehension.