Anyone want to create some nice cycles for me?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
(I am on 200 mg of Test Cyp/week for HRT)

Ive cycled for years. Not too familar with these PH's though.

Im 210 and 10-12%
Goal: Body recomp/fat loss + a little muscle mass
Diet: near perfect

Got LOTS in the closet already in the event a PH crisis takes place (LOL):

Winztrol
Propadrol
Furazadrol
MegaTrn

Thanks for the help guys.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
.....PS: I purchased non-methylated on purpose. Liver health is important to me. LOL

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
.....PS: I purchased non-methylated on purpose. Liver health is important to me. LOL
What do you currently take for liver support now?

CROWLER

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Do some research on the Epi-based products, epistane, havoc, epithin-e, fairly low sides have been reported by most users. Im no expert, but I bet that would really work nicely with your 200mg/wk, and might really help to keep estrogen levels in check.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I would agree with the above. Epi is pretty mild on the liver, would stack great with any of those 3.

But it u want something out of those 3 u have I would go with Tren/Fuz or Tren/Prop. For some reason I just don't see Prop/Fuz working.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would agree with the above. Epi is pretty mild on the liver, would stack great with any of those 3.

But it u want something out of those 3 u have I would go with Tren/Fuz or Tren/Prop. For some reason I just don't see Prop/Fuz working.
Thanks for the feedback. May I ask why you dont think these two (prop and furz) won't go together?

Also: I am trying to avoid methylated PH's. The lack of anabolic activity is worth it to know Im running a fairly safe cycle with minimal liver and associated lipid level issues altogether.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you may want to look at winztrol by juggernaut too then. similar to furz, but mostly cheaper. :) under $30 bottle @ 150mg/day

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh and in a more general way (its something i'm questioning too) you are probably better off not stacking. if you have multi bottles of each of these, do a 1 month cycle of each separately first before you stack. That way you can assess any sides or particular issues any one gives you alone. Otherwise if you are taking 2 compounds, hard to tell which one was giving you lethargy for example.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easy - thank you for the advice I added winztrol to the list. I understand your logic on the one PH thingy but I'd rather stack a few ...what thehell right? LOL :D

Thoughts/cycles?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking a winztrol / propadrol myself, and no i've never done either :) Or I may end up doing something like this (that I partially stole from UNCFan's ideas) an 8 weeker binge cycle starting with Revolt (max lmg clone) then at week3 add epistane in, at week 5 drop revolt and switch in winztrol, week 7 stop epistane. So it would be a bulking start, mellowed by the epistane in the middle then a lean end. I'm still really indecisive. I probably ought to do just winztrol really.

I think i'm likely to go winztrol / halodrol 50 as a 30 day cycle.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I decided on

1) Furazadrol / Propadrol 6 weeker

2) MegaTrn / Winztrol 6 weeker

These seem to compliment wach other well on paper. Who knows.

Thanks Easy

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id go prop winz and then trn furaz but then again furaz and winz are about the same anyway.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. May I ask why you dont think these two (prop and furz) won't go together?

Also: I am trying to avoid methylated PH's. The lack of anabolic activity is worth it to know Im running a fairly safe cycle with minimal liver and associated lipid level issues altogether.
I was having a mental block. They should work well together. Very good non-methyl stack.