M-Drol (or Superdrol Clones) - Anyone experience nausea during workout?

hockeyroom28

Awards
I'm on Day 5 of a 3 week M-Drol cycle, 1st week at 10mg. For the past 3 days, I have been feeling very nauseous at the gym during my workout. I take White Flood and Green Mag before and try to take Purple Wraath during, but haven't been able to get it down.

Anyone else experience this? Any way to get around it?

Thanks

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I'm on Day 5 of a 3 week M-Drol cycle, 1st week at 10mg. For the past 3 days, I have been feeling very nauseous at the gym during my workout. I take White Flood and Green Mag before and try to take Purple Wraath during, but haven't been able to get it down.

Anyone else experience this? Any way to get around it?

Thanks
Could be the White Flood too, also could be the methlyated of the SD. Some including myself have had issues with this. I know I have. I got like that with SuperPump250 the 3rd around I used it.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Could be the White Flood too, also could be the methlyated of the superdrol. Some including myself have had issues with this. I know I have. I got like that with SuperPump250 the 3rd around I used it.
I am also experiencing this. Except mine is the original DS version. Im taking No Shotgun as my pre-workout booster.

I actually feel it may be blood pressure issue. I mean your having the stimulant effects of the No product, including the caffeine and also the bp raising issues of the Superdrol, combine that with extreme exertion, and you have the perfect high BP combo.

:stick:

hockeyroom28

Awards
Could be the White Flood too, also could be the methlyated of the superdrol. Some including myself have had issues with this. I know I have. I got like that with SuperPump250 the 3rd around I used it.
What do you mean 3rd around? 3rd day of M-Drol? What do you recommend I do? Stop the White Flood and see what happens?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean 3rd around? 3rd day of M-Drol? What do you recommend I do? Stop the White Flood and see what happens?
My bad I meant my third time using SuperPump. It got better with the Superdrol. Yeah u could stop the WF, its def not going to hinder ur progress.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd drop the white flood, green mag and add carbs :) The purple wrath is ok. I say drop the green mag cause its a waste with superdrol. You aren't going to be gaining anything from a bit of creatine when you are taking superdrol. the BCAAs are still nice in purple wraath always

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I'd drop the white flood, green mag and add carbs :) The purple wrath is ok. I say drop the green mag cause its a waste with superdrol. You aren't going to be gaining anything from a bit of creatine when you are taking superdrol. the BCAAs are still nice in purple wraath always
Interesting....although i tried the carbs solution (assumed it was a blood sugar issue) and although the helped some, it didnt actually solve the problem.

Doesnt really bother me personally that much, i just take a 5 min break..... but im sure it might bother others.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
i'd say it's a combo of the stim along with high bp and dehydration

SurfDan5

SurfDan5

Awards
I'm pretty sure its your Blood pressure. Last time I took SD my stomach would hurt all the time but once I realized my blood pressure was through the roof I fixed the BP and my stomach stopped hurting...

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
i'd say it's a combo of the stim along with high bp and dehydration
Yeah, I think you hit the nail on the head there. However, i find that after a point, the consuming too much liquid during the workout, then causes the nausea/spaced out feeling....

Just reminded me of today after working out my legs, i couldnt walk down the stairs of the gym as my legs were too wobbly....hehe....

Had to take it one step at at time.....

(actual photo of me resting for a moment, i was actually posing for you guys...cant you see the smile..."Hey AM guys!")

hockeyroom28

Awards
wow thanks for all the responses guys. im gonna try to up my carbs a lot. how many grams should i be aiming for, im around 2000-2500 cal/day clean

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
i've been doing m drol pulse at 20 mg MWF, i have no issues so far...although gains have not been sudden and fierce like some have experienced with a real cycle.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
wow thanks for all the responses guys. im gonna try to up my carbs a lot. how many grams should i be aiming for, im around 2000-2500 cal/day clean
I hope u aren't trying to bulk on those cals. What are some of ur stats? I would def up the cals all together.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hope u aren't trying to bulk on those cals. What are some of ur stats? I would def up the cals all together.
Yeah those calories better be for a cut not a bulk.

Unless your 5'4"

hockeyroom28

Awards
no im 5'9 but i am trying to eat as much as i can, its just hard

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I head ya bud, do you have any weight gainers?

I take cyto-gainer 2x daily (500 calories per serving and about 30 grams of protein). IT helps me get in that extra 1000 calories.

I know some are against gainers, but alot of us simply cannot absorb such large quantities of solid food.

Try and get your 2500 calories on solids and 1000 on weight gainer shakes (truemass, cyto-gainer...etc).

Sure some of the guys can recommend some others.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I head ya bud, do you have any weight gainers?

I take cyto-gainer 2x daily (500 calories per serving and about 30 grams of protein). IT helps me get in that extra 1000 calories.

I know some are against gainers, but alot of us simply cannot absorb such large quantities of solid food.

Try and get your 2500 calories on solids and 1000 on weight gainer shakes (truemass, cyto-gainer...etc).

Sure some of the guys can recommend some others.
I like cytogainer if I have the extra cash. U could always make ur own, might not be asking tastey but it gets the job done.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I like cytogainer if I have the extra cash. U could always make ur own, might not be asking tastey but it gets the job done.
I just got 2 tubs for $34 at vitamin shoppe (no plug intended). Not a bad deal. I usually get mine from Nutra, but i didnt have that much to order and it wasnt worth the additional shipping costs.

Cyto-Gainer can be a little sweet (i have vanailla caramel right now), but its not as bad as some as them.

Definately recommend it buddy.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Silly as it sounds, do a 1oz shot of olive oil with each meal. voila, an extra 1200 cal a day.

1oz is 3 tbsp, each tbsp is 3 tsp, each tsp is around 5g. 45g of fat is 405 cal. Use it with meals that are light on carbs, better to keep high carbs + high fat separated.

hockeyroom28

Awards
Silly as it sounds, do a 1oz shot of olive oil with each meal. voila, an extra 1200 cal a day.

1oz is 3 tbsp, each tbsp is 3 tsp, each tsp is around 5g. 45g of fat is 405 cal. Use it with meals that are light on carbs, better to keep high carbs + high fat separated.

Is that serious? An extra 45g of fat? I know it is good fat, but still.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are having a hard time reaching 4500 calories, its one way to do it. Taking in an extra 300g of oats is a lot harder. Calories pretty much are calories as far as your body is concerned.

hockeyroom28

Awards
I appreciate your help, but I'm skeptical it will do anything but put extra fat on me. Thats my biggest worry, putting too much fat back on. Anyone else think this is a good idea? I'm down to try anything that will work...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic substances aren't magic, they can't grow muscle without energy input. if you are only taking in 2500 calories right now, the m-drol won't add any weight onto you, and you'll be putting your liver + cholesterol thru the wringer for nothing. you can take in more in complex carbs but other than waxy maize starch its still pretty hard to take in an extra 300g a day. even in WMS, its miserable to, but possible. Thats 50g 6 times a day. In oatmeal, thats 2 bags of the instant stuff each time :p

The oil is easier, and basically to your body calories are calories. regardless of what the incoming material is, it is chemicall processed before it can be used whether to fuel current activities, rebuild muscle or be stored as fat. Look around for information on ketogenic diets, or even moreso for lyle mcdonalds books on the ultimate diet, or the anabolic diet.

hockeyroom28

Awards
ok thanks. I will try it. I should put it into a legit shot glass like for alc? 3 times a day, anytime specifically?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be best with meals, less likely to affect your bowel movements. If you can start putting down more clean carbs / protein, then you can reduce the oil. but you really need to be in the 3500+ range caloriewise to get bulk out of the m-drol. Thats why its critical to track it

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established

thats your prob right there, 2,000 calories is not nearly enough when you run superdrol... i wouldn't even cut with that amount of cals

SD is making your body store all those nutrients as glycogen, not leaving enough for your energy needs

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
thats your prob right there, 2,000 calories is not nearly enough when you run superdrol... i wouldn't even cut with that amount of cals

superdrol is making your body store all those nutrients as glycogen, not leaving enough for your energy needs
very true.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I cant wait for my Mdrol cause im already a carb monster. If anyhting ill need to up my protein & veggies.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I cant wait for my Mdrol cause im already a carb monster. If anyhting ill need to up my protein & veggies.
Actually had too buy some natural digestion aid today. I have real problems when bulking on any compound, especially SD. Causes bloating etc....(yeah yeah ok and wind).

I mean is it even possible to put on fat on SD? Im pulsing at 10mg 3x a week, eating like a horse and im still leaning out and gaining muscle......

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea if you eat McDs everyday! haha

Just curious....wy 10mgs over 20mgs? You just doin 10 PreWO?

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Yea if you eat McDs everyday! haha

Just curious....wy 10mgs over 20mgs? You just doin 10 PreWO?
lol...no man clean diet....i would neg you for such acusations if i could lol! :p

actually i had lost alot of muscle during my prior cutting phase and I react well to an anobolic compound.

10MG pre-workou combined with "muscle memory" is good enough for great gains for the first 1-2 weeks. Just finished my first week and im up 4LBS and lost 2 LBS additional fat (dont think i have any left now lol).

Once I get my Phera in the mail on wednesday of next week, ill start dosing 10mg SD pre- and 10mg Phera post workout.

StellaArtois

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks. I will try it. I should put it into a legit shot glass like for alc? 3 times a day, anytime specifically?
yes and get a girl to do it with you, canola oil body shots are my favorite:food:

hockeyroom28

Awards
Day 8 today, 20 mg/day and I just finished my workout. I have been eating a ton of carbs the past weekend and this morning, and it really helped. I didn't feel sick at all. I dropped the White Flood and Green Mag, and started a little slow without the pumps, but finished well.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 today, 20 mg/day and I just finished my workout. I have been eating a ton of carbs the past weekend and this morning, and it really helped. I didn't feel sick at all. I dropped the White Flood and Green Mag, and started a little slow without the pumps, but finished well.
:head: looks great man!

Im about to go for my workout , although im only on 10mg EOD (3x weekly) im up 6LBS of Lean muscle and down 3 LBS of fat in my first week!!!...i think my stomach will dissapear althogether soon...

hockeyroom28

Awards
wow nice gains, i havent seen anything visible yet, except actually a little bloated from the increase in carbs

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
:head: looks great man!

Im about to go for my workout , although im only on 10mg EOD (3x weekly) im up 6LBS of Lean muscle and down 3 LBS of fat in my first week!!!...i think my stomach will dissapear althogether soon...
That kind o fprogress on a pulse at only 10mg?! wow man you respond nice to the compund. Congrats.

Hockey, dont get discouraged, even though it is a PH everyone will react different. Keep it going man.:head:

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
That kind o fprogress on a pulse at only 10mg?! wow man you respond nice to the compund. Congrats.

Hockey, dont get discouraged, even though it is a PH everyone will react different. Keep it going man.:head:
I do have the original DS version, but still....freaking awesome :)

I was debating whether to go up 10mg, to 20mg, but i dont think its necessary. I simply cant consume enough food to make it worthwilfe on 20mg, 10mg is packing it on nicely.

Its actually very suprising as im only dosing 10mg 3x a week, and im seeing gains equivalent if not better to an every day dosage....

Heres what my cycle looks like:

3 Grams of Fish Oil Per Day
Life Support on Off days by
HX2 on off days at 4 pills per day (2 in the morning 2 at night).
10MG DS superdrol pre workout, with 2 pills of MFX 4 hours prior to workout
No Shotgun prior to workout.

4500 Calories per day (with a little gas exchange :gas: hehe)

My libido is through the roof on both on and off days, so i known everything is good in that department.

Oh and Hockey, definately try and keep up the carbs a little man. Spread them as evenly thoughout the day as possible. Really REALLY hits those weights hard..... just keep on it!

hockeyroom28

Awards
just wanted to give everyone a heads up who helped me...

felt fine yesterday, doing chest today so we'll see what happens. i weighed in this morning about 2 hrs after a big breakfast at 171.2 as opposed to 166.5 on an empty stomach last week.

i have definitley been feeling lethargic, run down, and tired. i think my package may have shrunk a little too. this is day 2 of 20mgs, day 9 overall

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
DrolFIGHTER Anabolics 18
retroscapers Anabolics 39
bLacKjAck. Anabolics 29