FURAZADROL & 6-Bromo

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts to this stack? I'd eventually like to do a recomp./fat loss cycle and wondered if this would be good choice. I'm guessing it would be quite mild.
Thanks.

adil

Awards
i dont see the need for running an AI (6-bromo) with a roid

furz is quite mild though...you could get away with using 6-bromo for PCT

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was thinking along the same lines...furaz is dry, so no need for the ai while ON.

Save the bromo for post cycle therapy. You could stack it with something like Post Cycle Support for your post cycle therapy and it wouldn't hurt to throw in a cort blocker like X-Lean, Lean Xtreme, Retain, etc during that time too.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking along the same lines...furaz is dry, so no need for the ai while ON.

Save the bromo for post cycle therapy. You could stack it with something like html"]Post Cycle Support [/COLOR]for your post cycle therapy and it wouldn't hurt to throw in a cort blocker like X-Lean, Lean Xtreme, Retain, etc during that time too.
Hehe love the plug. I want some bad!

I agree with the above, also I wouldn't run it alone just like I wouldn't run winny alone. Stack it with Epi or Halodrol get some sick re-comp.....dry joints but no biggie. Incarnate or bulk cissus would work.

Get some HDx2 for ur bromo/cissus for PCT.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
:D
I'm very excited about Post Cycle Support, but probably won't get to try it for a while...I didn't even think about stacking the furaz, but it probably isn't worth the possible shutdown to run alone.

Edvanp, do you have any other products in your stash to run with the fd? Like UNCFan said, something like Halodrol or Epi would be awesome with fd for a recomp/cut. Whey Isolate and/or BCAAs (Excell) will aid in your cut as well.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys. I just completed an EPI 7 week pulse (epithin-e) with very good results. I probably won't run anything for a few months, but Furazadrol has me interested in it and maybe stacking it with an EPI would be the way to go. I really liked pulsing the EPI because I had very little shutdown. I ran cissus-drol (6-bromo) at 6 pills a day with very good results and I certainly liked it. Right now I'm using some 6 oxo-exteme but I'm about to order some post-cycle support.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
paul56778 Anabolics 14
Anabolics 2