Disposing of used needles

BigB29

BigB29

Awards
I was wondering how people are getting rid of their used needles as I currently don't know what I will be doing with mine when I start my cycle.

I wouldn't feel right about just tossing them in with the rest of my trash for obvious safety reasons.

Any suggestions for a clean, safe and discret way to dispose of them are appreciated.

Thanks

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I LIKE TO DISPOSE OF MINE IN A SMALL TRASH CAN NEXT TO A SCHOOL...PREFERABLY AN ELMENTRY SCHOOL...:icon_lol: JUST PLAYING... IM NOT SURE ABOUT WHERE YOUR FROM BUT IN CALI THERE IS A NEEDLE EXCHANGE... YOU GIVE THEM DIRTYS AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU FRESH NEW ONES... IN HOPES TO STOP THE REUSING AND SPREADING OF NEEDLES/DISEASE.... THE PROB IS THE ONES THEY GIVE YOU RETRACT AND SUCK LIKE HELLL....I WONT USE THEM...HAHA

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
2 Liter plastic pop bottle. Or you can buy a Sharps Container. A google search should turn one up.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
put em in a plastic jug like a milk carton and label them as 'sharps' written really big across it. then duct tape the hell out of the lid so it doesn't pop off.

onelife

onelife

Awards
1. burn em

2. put into empty protein jug.. fill top with quick cement.. crazy glue lid

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I LIKE TO DISPOSE OF MINE IN A SMALL TRASH CAN NEXT TO A SCHOOL...PREFERABLY AN ELMENTRY SCHOOL...:
dude iswear i was gonna type the same thing..only say scatter them on the playground..........that was creepy to see your post bro.............great minds think alike:thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Having you ever killed someone and hid the body? Just checking.
:lol: i know right......that seems a bit much trouble to go through for JUST needles...hahaha

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
dude iswear i was gonna type the same thing..only say scatter them on the playground..........that was creepy to see your post bro.............great minds think alike:thumbsup:
THATS HILARIOUS... I WAS GONNA SAY PUT THEM IN THE SAND BOX BUT THOUGHT IT WAS ALITTLE TO RUTHLESS:twisted: ...HAHA...DIDNT WANNA MAKE ANY PARENTS CRINGE....HAHA...AND YES GREAT MINDS DO THINK ALIKE....:drunk:

onelife

onelife

Awards
3. throw in protein jug.. fill with cement.. chain shut.. throw in bottom of bay :twisted:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
haha i knew this thread would get crazy. I would use duct tape, we use that for double side blades and work. Gixxers idea isnt bad, better safe than sorry.

Or clean them and sell them.

haha

onelife

onelife

Awards
sometimes i can get away with a full cycle using only one barrel and pin :duel:

... alright im done :)

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
you could just cut them up into pieces, throw them in a bag and then ditch it on the side of the highway.
:nono: THOUSAND DOLLAR FINE FOR LITTERING HERE IN CALI... WITH ALL THAE NEW CSI SH*T THEY WOULD CATCH YOU FOR SURE....HAHAHA

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I usually just eat them when Im finished....

BUT seriously, you can get containers designed to hold needles for like 5 bucks from most pin sites. I think they lock shut when your done. Dont be cheap, just buy them.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I usually just eat them when Im finished....

BUT seriously, you can get containers designed to hold needles for like 5 bucks from most pin sites. I think they lock shut when your done. Dont be cheap, just buy them.
kinda like how i should have a gold name by now? lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
they're great to give away instead of halloween candy.......kids will be like.."WOW... look mommy i got a 25 gauge with some decca remnance in it"............then kids can trade em' like baseballcards.....:toofunny:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
they're great to give away instead of halloween candy.......kids will be like.."WOW... look mommy i got a 25 gauge with some decca remnance in it"............then kids can trade em' like baseballcards.....:toofunny:
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

onelife

onelife

Awards
:lol: i know right......that seems a bit much trouble to go through for JUST needles...hahaha
na.. takes two seconds. I would way rather go overboard with it than get a lawsuit on my hands.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BURN THEM

thats all i need is one of those things coming back to me with a nice fingerprint on it.

burn them, put them in a milk gallon or liter bottle, spray the thing with an accelerant, light it.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BURN THEM

thats all i need is one of those things coming back to me with a nice fingerprint on it.

burn them, put them in a milk gallon or liter bottle, spray the thing with an accelerant, light it.
If you dont have a criminal record then your prints shouldnt be in the "system".....unless you have a criminal record. :ntome:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hes gonna take me out on a nice date, right jomi ;)
oh yea a nice date on the northend complete with a roofie-coolata. Gixxer is known to roofie himself anyway.

Im hardcore man, i walk down the street slappin *****es.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Buy a fricken sharps container. Take it to a hospital or police station. That's how sharps work here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
35 and Older 0
Anabolics 14
AGELESS General Chat 11
Ubiquitous Anabolics 9
Anabolics 18