which is best for drying out?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
say you were on 1G a week of test cyp and wanted to dry out for a public appearance, been doing my research and using the search function but having trouble coming to a distinct conclusion

my goal:
to dry out all this estrogen and not lose my sex drive or screw up my skin,
would like to minimize the negative impact on my test gains too of course

here are my three choices:

arimidex
aromasin
letro/femera

which one would/do you guys use?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
sorry man, should have specified, this is for use while on cycle, using tor for PCT

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
if youre on that much test and don't have skin issues, i would use the letro.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
have skin issues?

are there any advantages to letro over arimidex?

i used to use arimidex, but heard letro and aromasin are stronger, but now i'm reading that letro kills sex drive and can possibly impact your memor?

i'm studying for CPA right now and certainly can not afford to have my memory impacted in any way, but also dont want to have this bloated BS going on in my body

PumpingIron, why did/would You personally use letro over either alternative?

smc252

Awards
  • Established
Letro will dry you out more. With that much test, go for it. Start at .5mg/ed and work up (SLOWLY) to 2.5mg or untill you are happy.

I am not on cycle and am using .5mg/day of adex.. I am pretty fat.. like 16%... and can see striations on my forearms and triceps. :) I get bloodwork done often, and all is good. I DID NOTICE with E2 being lower, my FREE T3 is pretty high! As a side note, I notice to side-effects and have been on adex since July. I have testosterone but am being a pussy about using it. LOL

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Letro is the strongest of them....therefor it should dry you out more from my understanding.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
have skin issues?

are there any advantages to letro over arimidex?

i used to use arimidex, but heard letro and aromasin are stronger, but now i'm reading that letro kills sex drive and can possibly impact your memor?

i'm studying for CPA right now and certainly can not afford to have my memory impacted in any way, but also dont want to have this bloated BS going on in my body

PumpingIron, why did/would You personally use letro over either alternative?
A few reasons. First and foremost it is the most effective, but will have the most sides as well. Secondly, it is much less expensive then a-dex.

It will kill your sex drive, but not when you're on a gram of test. I don't think much can kill libido with that coursing through your veins.

Never heard the memory thing. Where'd you get that from?

I've used both and prefer a-dex for the long haul and letro for short term "issues."

Good luck with the CPA, how many sections you got done so far?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
BTW, a juiced up accountant has to be the biggest oxymoron ever...

:D Nice move brotha.