start my h/drol cycle but because im
only 70 kg i was thinkin for the first week
2 take 1 h/drol tablet rather than 2 what do u
think or should i just start with 2 thanks for any advice on this one

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Take 2.25mg of halo is too low imo. Not trying to be rude whatsoever, but punctuation is your friend man. That was really hard to read.
Any more questions feel free too ask someone will help.

james c

james c

Awards
Take 2.25mg of halo is too low imo. Not trying to be rude whatsoever, but punctuation is your friend man. That was really hard to read.
Any more questions feel free too ask someone will help.
thanks for the advice.will start at 2 a day.do i take them both an half hour before i train

newbie arnie

Awards
i started my cycle of hdrol last week taking 2 25mg tablets daily but recently fell ill and stopped taking them i was only on my 4th day pct necessary? as i was goin to start again when 100% i am still training but while on antibiotics thought i should give hdrol a miss any help grateful!

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
i started my cycle of hdrol last week taking 2 25mg tablets daily but recently fell ill and stopped taking them i was only on my 4th day post cycle therapy necessary? as i was goin to start again when 100% i am still training but while on antibiotics thought i should give hdrol a miss any help grateful!

you should start a new thread instead of hijacking someone elses. you'd get more replies. i think you'd be ok since hdrol takes a while to get in your system and work. but what do i know...:trout:

BMW

Awards
  • Established
personally right now i too am only running hdrol and imo 50mg/day is too low i would start at 75mg/day, but then again im 210lbs and if im correct do you only weight 155lbs? in that case you should probably start at 1 a day.

newbie arnie

Awards
sorry im a newbie!!! i weigh in at 205 pounds so am i ok just to start taking h drol again or wait 90 days