Help- First cycle doses/lengths

kidracer69

Awards
Hi there, I'm 23 working out for 3 years doing protein etc, this is my first cycle. I'm 5'8 150lbs and what I am thinking of is:

Proviron/Nolva/Sustaplex325/Primabolan

I'd appreciate any other products to take or not to along with a basic cookie cutter cycle and pct.

Thank you in advance.

adil

Awards
if it's your first cycle i'd do 500mg test E a week

if you cannot get test E, then use 1.5ml of your sustaplex325 every week

For PCT use either nolva/clomid/toremefine

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
5'8" 150 seems a bit small for a cycle bro. you might want to wait a little bit longer. i'm just saying that because i wish someone would have told me that before i did my first cycle. i would have waited for another year maybe and trained naturally for a little bit longer and switched my diet and training up. but you're going to do what you have your mind set on. whats your training and diet look like?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
5'8" 150 seems a bit small for a cycle bro. you might want to wait a little bit longer. i'm just saying that because i wish someone would have told me that before i did my first cycle. i would have waited for another year maybe and trained naturally for a little bit longer and switched my diet and training up. but you're going to do what you have your mind set on. whats your training and diet look like?
:goodpost:

kidracer69

Awards
I am set, but I appreciate the concern.

I havent written everything down yet but the plan is 3x a week hitting hard. I'm an ectomorph so doing too much cardio and long hours in the gym dont benefit me. (At least I didnt see results myself until I switched to low sets + heavy reps)
Breaking it down a bit:
week 1-2 3 sets 6-8reps,
week 3-4 4/5 sets 4-6 reps
week 5-6 7/8 sets 3-4 reps
repeat
My usual is 3 sets 6-8 reps. I break it down to 2 muscle groups a day and I do a mild cardio workout in between on tues/thurs.

Diet is lay off as much junk food as i can. I know that I can eat 10 gallons of lard and not gain a pound or put on a gut but I am going to try and bulk up as clean as I can any way.
Because of my work schedule I only get to eat 2 meals a day (deployed), the rest are snacks and supplements including enlarge2 and bsn mass builder.

How many weeks should I be on the sustaplex325?
And whats a good pct for nolva? I'm thinking 40/30/20/20 with the first week starting the last week of my cycle.

kidracer69

Awards
Also is Nolva for pct adaquete?

Not sure what else other than some tribulus/milkthistle/ai's cycle support/retain for cortisol

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Aromatase inhibitor
Liver support
Cortisol blocker
SERM
Test Booster

kidracer69

Awards
let me know what you think. i just dont want my post cycle therapy looking like a little kids christmas wish list.
if you have any other suggestions if i should change something let me know. i will place my order on this stuff soon.

Aromatase inhibitor - not sure
Liver support - ax perfect cycle, silymarin caps
Cortisol blocker - retain 2
SERM - nolva
Test Booster - not sure but in mind i have: controlled labs - blue up or ergo pharm - 6oxo

other
tribulus caps
omega efa caps
multivitamin caps

any mention of:
mass fx
controlled labs - have seen lots of ppl using their stuff
ai- cycle support (would i need this? does it replace ax's perfect cycle?)

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
let me know what you think. i just dont want my post cycle therapy looking like a little kids christmas wish list.
if you have any other suggestions if i should change something let me know. i will place my order on this stuff soon.

Aromatase inhibitor - not sure
Liver support - ax perfect cycle, silymarin caps
Cortisol blocker - retain 2
SERM - nolva
Test Booster - not sure but in mind i have: controlled labs - blue up or ergo pharm - 6oxo

other
tribulus caps
omega efa caps
multivitamin caps

any mention of:
mass fx
controlled labs - have seen lots of ppl using their stuff
ai- cycle support (would i need this? does it replace ax's perfect cycle?)
ai- do a search there are many out there (hyperdrol x2)
serm- nolva
cortisol- retain 2
liver support- cycle support
test booster- trib caps, massfx, etc.

kidracer69

Awards
ai- hyperdrol - price
serm- nolva
cortisol- retain 2
liver support- 2x cycle support + i added some silymarin caps
test booster- trib caps, massfx - price

cant' wait to post a log... thanks guys

kidracer69

Awards
Any suggestion on lengths and doses for pct?

I plan on 1.5ml for the sustaplex325/week.
-- Any info on where to pin?

Lastly, know I;m using hdrol and mass fx for ai/test booster reasons, but isnt hdrol a test booster itself? not sure why i went and got the massfx then... add retain 2 and isnt that ax's ultimate mass stack? (used as pct??)

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Any suggestion on lengths and doses for post cycle therapy?

Lastly, know I;m using hdrol and mass fx for ai/test booster reasons, but isnt hdrol a test booster itself? not sure why i went and got the massfx then... add retain 2 and isnt that ax's ultimate mass stack? (used as post cycle therapy??)
yea its ax's mass stack and works pretty good for a post cycle therapy imo.

i'm glad you're wanting to get everything in order before you jump into doing this cycle. but, to be honest man, you should go and try to find the answers yourself, gather some info, then come back with your proposed plan of attack and then get us to critique it and give you some feedback. thats why there is a search feature and thousands of posts archived on this board. it's really easy to have someone do it all for you but you don't really gain any knowledge that way. these questions have all been asked and answered hundreds of times. go to advanced search and check it out and come back. i bet you find what you're looking for;)

kidracer69

Awards
Understood. I just dont have all the time in the world on the computer because I am deployed. I just want to get the correct info as needed before my shipment arrives. Thanks.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Any suggestion on lengths and doses for post cycle therapy?

Lastly, know I;m using hdrol and mass fx for ai/test booster reasons, but isnt hdrol a test booster itself? not sure why i went and got the massfx then... add retain 2 and isnt that ax's ultimate mass stack? (used as post cycle therapy??)

by hdrol you mean Hyperdrol right?

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Understood. I just dont have all the time in the world on the computer because I am deployed. I just want to get the correct info as needed before my shipment arrives. Thanks.
i gotcha buddy ;)

you'll want to pin the sustaplex in your quads, glutes, and delts. i just did my first injection EVER monday in my right quad. today i'm going for my left quad. you'll want to rotate between the sites so your receptors stay fresh and so you don't build up scar tissue. these are good references for injections..

http://www.spotinjections.com/info.htm
http://www.howtodoinjections.com/im.html

post cycle will usually last 4-6 weeks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10