What makes a compound a good cutter/recomper

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand that high androgenic compounds tend to make good bulkers partially due to the "wet" gains and bloating. But what makes people say that Prostanozol is a better cutter than Superdrol? or to go even simpler Prostanozol vs 1,4ad. Is it which particular steroid they metabolize to? If so, then what makes winny better than bold for that purpose?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure what you are asking....

Cutting depends on other things, someone cant just take a steroid compound and expect it to cut them up because it is known as a "cutter" they have to have other things worked out as well. Water retention, glycogen loading are things that make compounds not so ideal for cutting. Some compounds will dry you out some have better anti catabolic properties.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, thats part of the answer. so some compounds are better at avoiding catabolism during a calorie defecit while not being all that much of a gainer even with heavy calorie surplus?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, thats part of the answer. so some compounds are better at avoiding catabolism during a calorie defecit while not being all that much of a gainer even with heavy calorie surplus?
Pretty much. Masteron will not put mass on you, but it will help with strength and is great during a cut.

BIGAINS

Awards
DIET determines your results. You can use any steroid to cut or bulk.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
I would think most people wouldn't want excess water to hide the results of their diet and training. Therefore, they use "dry" compounds while cutting.

eg. most people say the get a bloated look on Dbol. If you are dieting and doing the dreaded cardio you want to show off the result but the dbol hides it. To me that would be frustrating.

I have used ergomax while cutting, i got a bit depressed because i didn't think i was getting lean but when i started pct with nolva and ATD all the hardness started to show. On a dryer steroid it would have showed quicker. (i think:think: )

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
I understand that high androgenic compounds tend to make good bulkers partially due to the "wet" gains and bloating. But what makes people say that Prostanozol is a better cutter than Superdrol? or to go even simpler Prostanozol vs 1,4ad. Is it which particular steroid they metabolize to? If so, then what makes winny better than bold for that purpose?
Lack of estrogen conversion helps. This tends to go hand in hand with lack of water retention. Estrogen helps insulin which causes the body to hang on to fat cells. Eliminate the estrogen, eliminate the insulin to an extent anyway. Dry steroids just help you look good because most people retain a decent bit of water which blurs their definition.

Realistically, you can cut on anything if you diet right, but steroids that cause massive pumps make it hard to cut on. Hard to do cardio with massive pumps.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think aspire hit the nail on the head. estrogen conversion plays a big part.