MDrol Cycle

LegendKiller9

LegendKiller9

Awards
Im about to start my 2nd cycle, MDrol is what Ive decided to use for a 21 day cycle. I previously used the original Superdrol about 1 year ago and loved it.
21 yrs, 5'10'', 197lbs.
Cycle:
Mdrol- 10mg, 20mg, 20mg
Milk Thistle- 1000mg/day -preload,cycle,post cycle therapy
Flax Oil- 5 caps/day -preload,cycle,post cycle therapy
ON Whey Protein-cycle,post cycle therapy
Armageddon Pre Workout-cycle,post cycle therapy
Multi Daily Always
PCT
Rebound XT- 50mg,50mg,50mg
DHEA- 200mg,100mg,100mg
Fenugreek-1200mg,1800mg,2400mg

Im open to criticism, ive been researching this one since the beginning of the summer and gone back and forth between 10's of combinations. I look forward to the posts!

brewspew

Awards
You're going to need some clomid, nolva, or toremifene. And you might want to add some Maca, long jack, or tribulus.

LegendKiller9

LegendKiller9

Awards
I was considering Nolva at 40mg, 30mg, 20mg. Does this seem like a good dosage for said cycle?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not down with your PCT. Dont use the ATD (rebound xt). DHEA can be suppressive (although at those doses its pry debatable).

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
IMO Use a serm, drive or rpm, stick with the fenugreek and a few weeks into it the add a fair amount of dhea and them maybe the rebound, its not really necessary though.

RossiRossi

RossiRossi

Awards
You really want nolva on hand during the cycle just incase you get a nipperly flare up. Look back at the superdrol/masterdrol cycles loads of people suffer from it. I ended up running 10mg's a day.

Cant beat good old 40/30/20/10 of nolva for post cycle too, it maybe overkill but it covers your ass.

I used rebound and fenugreek in my post cycle, seemed to make my boys bigger...awsome