MDrol Cycle

1. MDrol Cycle

Im about to start my 2nd cycle, MDrol is what Ive decided to use for a 21 day cycle. I previously used the original Superdrol about 1 year ago and loved it.
    21 yrs, 5'10'', 197lbs.
    Cycle:
    Mdrol- 10mg, 20mg, 20mg
    Milk Thistle- 1000mg/day -preload,cycle,post cycle therapy
    Flax Oil- 5 caps/day -preload,cycle,post cycle therapy
    ON Whey Protein-cycle,post cycle therapy
    Armageddon Pre Workout-cycle,post cycle therapy
    Multi Daily Always
    PCT
    Rebound XT- 50mg,50mg,50mg
    DHEA- 200mg,100mg,100mg
    Fenugreek-1200mg,1800mg,2400mg

Im open to criticism, ive been researching this one since the beginning of the summer and gone back and forth between 10's of combinations. I look forward to the posts!

2. You're going to need some clomid, nolva, or toremifene. And you might want to add some Maca, long jack, or tribulus.

3. I was considering Nolva at 40mg, 30mg, 20mg. Does this seem like a good dosage for said cycle?
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer82 View Post
    Looks good from my house
    if gixx ok's it then so do i.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

5. I'm not down with your PCT. Dont use the ATD (rebound xt). DHEA can be suppressive (although at those doses its pry debatable).

6. IMO Use a serm, drive or rpm, stick with the fenugreek and a few weeks into it the add a fair amount of dhea and them maybe the rebound, its not really necessary though.

7. You really want nolva on hand during the cycle just incase you get a nipperly flare up. Look back at the superdrol/masterdrol cycles loads of people suffer from it. I ended up running 10mg's a day.

Cant beat good old 40/30/20/10 of nolva for post cycle too, it maybe overkill but it covers your ass.

I used rebound and fenugreek in my post cycle, seemed to make my boys bigger...awsome

Similar Forum Threads

1. mdrol cycle ending
    By lild in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 02:49 PM
  2. Finished a 2 week Mdrol cycle
    By NAS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 10:37 PM
  3. Input on CEL mdrol cycle
    By GLong8778 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 07:56 PM
  4. should i use a ainti estrogen during mdrol cycle
    By hennessey1027 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 01:36 PM
  5. Finishing mdrol cycle, I need advice!!
    By tiempobogota in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 12:51 PM