Sustanon 250 every 3 weeks

almightytez

almightytez

Awards
I am looking for info from other Steroids users
who have taken Sustanon 250
how do you feel from taking it
& how much do you or have you taken
& over how long have you been taking it for..

I am on Sustanon 250 1ml

i started using it as i have medical condition for which my Doctor has given me Sustanon 250 every 3 weeks, i have not been on Sustanon 250 long

i have never told people about my illness at the gym , as i dont want to be treated as a man with an illness. i also dont want people feeling sorry for me or saying should you be doing that mate.

i hated feeling drained after 1 & half weeks,

so i first chatted to my doctor about it (but i might as well banged my head on a wall ) and then i started to found out who was doing Steroids down the gym & chatted to some of the guys i knew who was doing it, and i asked how do i go about doing it myself

one guy came up with 3 needes {which was brand new) and told me how to do it

I was sh**ing myself on the first time but i did do it, and it was like a walk in the park lol...

i know i am not the only one who want the results with out waiting years from weight training or body building..

So i joined up with this site to found out more from people doing the same as me

37 years old
6' 7" tall
& around 17 stone (238 lb )

I re started training in 2002 after 7 years away from it

I been a member of a gym for 5 years now but have not trained that long as i been out with illness or injures

can any one help ? :bb3:

Last edited:
MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking 250mg every 3 weeks or 1 and a half?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I have a medical condition for which i take Sustanon 250 every 3 weeks from my Doctor.
Plus i love weight trianing too, i was told by my doctor to stop the drained filling
i should stop weight training

well i was not going to give this up for any one..
i love training and i am treated as a guy not as a man with an illness..this is why i have not told people about my illness at the gym.. i dont want people feeling sorry for me or saying should you be doing that.

so i chatted to some of the guys from down the gym who are doing Steroids and ask them how i can doing it myself, one of the guy came up with 3 needes {which was brand new) and told me how to do it

I was ****ing myself on the first time but i did do it, and it was like a walk in the park lol

i now take Sustanon 250mg every 1 & half weeks which i feel good from.

but i dont know how much i should put into my body at one time and its not like i can just chat to peeps down the gym about it too.. i have read so many web site about people taking Sustanon 250 from 250mg to 1000mg per time

so many people say it cheating by taking Steroids.. so i can not chat about it, to found out more

I want to see my Muscle's all over my body, I am now 37 years old and i dont want to wait for every to get it

i re started training in 2002 after 7 years away from it
I been a member of a gym for 5 years now but have not trained that long as i been out with illness or injures

I taken 500mg once
250mg a week and half later after feeling drained

can any one help ? :bb3:
I wouldn't take anyone's advice here over a doctor's. We know nothing about you or your "condition". After reading your post, I really don't understand what you're even asking. Perhaps english is your second language? Not to be rude, but youre asking people for advice over the internet who you don't even know to replace your doctor's prescripted prognosis...doesn't seem very wise. This forum is designed to share personal experience and opinion, not to give professional advice.

almightytez

almightytez

Awards
I wouldn't take anyone's advice here over a doctor's. We know nothing about you or your "condition". After reading your post, I really don't understand what you're even asking. Perhaps english is your second language? Not to be rude, but youre asking people for advice over the internet who you don't even know to replace your doctor's prescripted prognosis...doesn't seem very wise. This forum is designed to share personal experience and opinion, not to give professional advice.
hiya bill

thanks for your comments

well let put doctor's prescripted to one side

i what to know how much i can take to bulk my body up, like the rest of you guys who do it

By me having sustanon 250 from my doctor my testosterone levels are the same as men who do not need to take steroids.
So why do people taking them with there levels being normal surely they would not need any

so i am one step back from every one from the start,
so if i just let my doctor give me an Injection every 3 weeks and just forget about it

{So why do so many people take steroids while they are training well we all want the results with out waiting years from weight training or body building}

well its to late now, i add it the web site.. as you know

so if i was just taking steroids like every one else for getting big and did not have a medical condition what would you be saying to me now

njc5044

Awards
if you dont mind me asking what is your illness or injury that you have to take this?

tigernut

tigernut

Awards
your taking sust because its a clevery designed drug to offer a slow release of test into the body in a staged way. every 3 weeks at 250mg is normal for that.

if you want to play the game for muscle building, ya gonna need to make ya 1 shot from every 3 weeks to every 4 days. however, there are a number of problems with the idea, including gyno, hair loss and other nastier possible effects that although rare happening do happen, violence being one of them.

if ya know ya docs ok normally with ya, tell him ya plan. see what he says. he will be able to give you better info on the plus's and minus's of it. odds on he aint gonna give ya the extra vials though so thats a job for you. whatever you do decide to do, take a good 3 months in the planning of it. you need to read well on it first. after you are clued up on it, choice is yours. ya cant run it forever though you have to cycle it and with your problems already that may be hard so chat to the doc. ya aint breaking laws, just asking advice.

thats my op on it anyway. take your time on this one or ya might get stung mate. READ :)

almightytez

almightytez

Awards
your taking sust because its a clevery designed drug to offer a slow release of test into the body in a staged way. every 3 weeks at 250mg is normal for that.

if you want to play the game for muscle building, ya gonna need to make ya 1 shot from every 3 weeks to every 4 days. however, there are a number of problems with the idea, including gyno, hair loss and other nastier possible effects that although rare happening do happen, violence being one of them.

if ya know ya docs ok normally with ya, tell him ya plan. see what he says. he will be able to give you better info on the plus's and minus's of it. odds on he aint gonna give ya the extra vials though so thats a job for you. whatever you do decide to do, take a good 3 months in the planning of it. you need to read well on it first. after you are clued up on it, choice is yours. ya cant run it forever though you have to cycle it and with your problems already that may be hard so chat to the doc. ya aint breaking laws, just asking advice.

thats my op on it anyway. take your time on this one or ya might get stung mate. READ :)
Thanks for your info

azr101

azr101

Awards
I'm not sure what you're getting at but I wouldn't take Sost. again for bulking, if something starts to go awry and you don't have all the meds and experience to "reign it in" it can turn into a mess before it starts to clear your system, stick with your Docs recommended protocol with this product if it works for you for TRT then just stick with that.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Almightytez I think you would get much better feedback if you posted this in the anti-aging forum. This is their specialty.

almightytez

almightytez

Awards
Almightytez I think you would get much better feedback if you posted this in the anti-aging forum. This is their specialty.
many thanks for dropping by, yes i think any where else would get better feedback and if i lies too..

i have how found out all about taking sus and how much to give myself.. and **** my doctor if i waited on him i never go any where in life...:squat: :bb3:

i see this as a way of going forward to weight trainging or bodybuilding just like every one else in life who takes it