Granite X

Juicaholic

Awards
Has anyone tried or heard of this superdrol clone by Rockhard Formulations?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I did! I had zero results too. Pretty sure its bunk, or, at least the bottle I got was bunk.

Danomac

Awards
Granit X cycle

I actually had roid-like effects from just a 4 week cycle of this stuff. With a frame of only 5'4" and 144lbs, I had maxed my genetic weight gain. I tried this and in 4 weeks put on 10lbs. On my pct, I lost only 2lbs. When I cycled again, I shot up to 165, but got mild gyno. I used Formadrol and tribulus for my pct and erased all of that and kept all the weight. Beware though, I have know others of different body types, ie. mesomorphs, that gain nothing. Then again, not everything is for everybody.

supernatural

supernatural

Awards
I have tried it and with great success. I stacked Granite X with purple wraath, and my size and strenghth gains went through the roof. I met the guy who designed the stuff so decided to try it and it was well worth it. Strength gains are comparable with trenbolone.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Rockhard Formulations has both good reviews and bad. Personally from what I have snuffed up about them, they seem decent, just maybe not the best at quality control. So you could have a great run, or maybe not.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
i know several guys that have used designers from them and they all loved their results