Emergency! crystals in my test!

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I went to take a shotand my test bottle had crystals on the inside I thought it might be glass but the bottle was completly perrfect. so I drew out the rest of the test and openedthebottle tosee whatit was an it seemed to dissolve in my fingers andwhen I heated it it turned to oil. WTF????!!! lol any help would be great. Because gear is scarce for me rigth now I need to knowif i should toss it or if its ok,thanks to anyone that replies.

onelife

onelife

Awards
sounds like it simply crashed. heating it up would have maybe solved this. I suggest you heat up the remainder in a new sterile vial.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
If you opened the bottle, it is no longer sterile. (sounds like you put your finger in it too, but not sure) It needs to be heated and then filtered before it is sterile again.

BIGAINS

Awards
so I drew out the rest of the test and openedthebottle tosee whatit was an it seemed to dissolve in my fingers andwhen I heated it it turned to oil. WTF????!!! lol any help would be great. Because gear is scarce for me rigth now I need to knowif i should toss it or if its ok,thanks to anyone that replies.
You can still use what you drew out if you kept it sterile but it will be underdosed. Those crystals you picked at with your fingers and heated up were pure testosterone (cypionate?). Next time something weird happens come to the forum first, you just wasted a bunch of testosterone. If it happens again heat it up and it will go back into solution.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Ya I drew the test out then oupened the bottle im only semi retarded. Thanks for all the replies my cycle is almost over so Il just have to live with it.

onelife

onelife

Awards
haha ya bro... the best thing to do is ask some questions before freaking out.. its all good though, live and learn

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
You can still add those crystals to what you drew out. Heat the solution and filter using a syringe filter into a sterile vial...very simple. You could also add some BA to the solution and let it sit for a few days...it should kill the bacteria...just remember to take into account the added amount of BA when you decide the appropriate amount to inject.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
What kinds of things happen if you don't sterilize, I can imagine but just wondering...

Much Love,

Neoborn

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Are these common Gix? Easily done? Once you have one do you have to go to the Dr. and fess up?

Much Love,

Neoborn

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Are these common Gix? Easily done? Once you have one do you have to go to the Dr. and fess up?

Much Love,

Neoborn
Basically you have introduced bacteria deep into your tissue. The tissue becomes infected and puss forms. The area becomes red, swollen and inflamed as your body fights the infection.

What is needed is to treat it right away with the right antibiotic. Penicillin for instance will not work. It is best to go to the doctor...tell them the abcess was formed after you gave your self a vitamin B12 shot IM w/ a long needle. Never ever mention steroids.

They will drain the puss, bandage the area and prescribe a course of antibiotics. If you wait a long time you can have extra tissue damage and it may take stronger antibiotics to treat you effectively.

If you are poor and crazy you can attempt to do this yourself. You use a needle of the same size as the one you injected with and insert it in the same place. Once inserted you pull the plunger back and suck up the bloody puss. Withdraw and discard. You may need to get a fresh needle and syringe and suck out the remainder of the puss. Disinfect and bandage.

Then you administer the most potent antibiotics you were able to get...online, at a the pet store that sells exotic fish antibiotics, from the store that sells cattle antibiotics, etc. Then you hope and pray that you will heal.

All in all it is best not to get an abcess in the first place...but if you do then real not home-made medical attention is the best course of action.

Is an abcess common? No. Properly made...the filtering of the solution should eliminate all bacteria and some virus...what remains if anything will be killed by the BA solvent you used (2% BA will work for certain). The BB solvent will also do the same to a lesser degree. The medical literature has tested solution w/ 2% BA set aside for a couple of days and found zero bacteria, virus or other active infectuious contaminants in the solution.

Obviously using a sterile vial to hold the treated/filtered solution will help.

The act of rubbing the injection site removes bacteria from the surface of the skin. The alcohol pad itself isn't enough to kill surface bacteria...the rubbing of the pad however removes it from the site to be injected.

These things pretty much insure that an injection will not bring infection.

However unless you made the solution to be injected yourself you are trusting that the person who made it did so properly.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dat nice reply! I lurned somfin!

Much Love,

Neoborn

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Does what happened to my test happen often? What causes it? I want to know if I should go chat with my source!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
when you get abcess, you end up shlt creek like Gregg Valentino.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Does what happened to my test happen often? What causes it? I want to know if I should go chat with my source!
Actually "crystals in my vial?" was a fairly frequent exclamation/question asked on a lot of the "pre Raw Deal" source boards. The answer is always to reheat.

It can be caused by:
  • Lower solvent ratios used.
  • Heat not applied long enough or at the right times in the process.
  • Trying to put too high a concentration of powder into the solution.
  • Inconsistent powder quality (i.e. 97% purity will dissolve better than 88% purity)
  • Type of powder. Test-Enanthate is easier to dissolve than Test-Cypionate
  • Subsequent room temperature...i.e. summertime temps decline to winter temps...vial gets colder and crystals appear.
No need to antagonize your source over the matter...these things happen.