Mdrol ???

getfit28

Awards
What's up bro's
I guess this is a question for someone with experience...
I'm thinking of running Mdrol but I'm wanting to stack it with something else but just can't make up my mind with what. Can you suggest something to stack Mdrol with ?

Age 28
experience in the past with Superdrol, Pher plex, then jump to the real stuff for a while Test E, Test Cyp, & D-bol...

(I've not kept up with any new products out there so I'm not too sure what's good & what's not as I'm an old cat with PH's...... thanks..)

hockeyroom28

Awards
What's up bro's
I guess this is a question for someone with experience...
I'm thinking of running Mdrol but I'm wanting to stack it with something else but just can't make up my mind with what. Can you suggest something to stack Mdrol with ?

Age 28
experience in the past with Superdrol, Pher plex, then jump to the real stuff for a while Test E, Test Cyp, & D-bol...

(I've not kept up with any new products out there so I'm not too sure what's good & what's not as I'm an old cat with PH's...... thanks..)
I would just run it alone. Make sure you have support supps and a good PCT.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would just run it alone. Make sure you have support supps and a good post cycle therapy.
:food: :goodpost:

This man speaks the truth. You could run it with Post Cycle Support from AI if you wanted to avoid shutdown I believe.

Much Love,

Neoborn

getfit28

Awards
:food: :goodpost:

This man speaks the truth. You could run it with Post Cycle Support from AI if you wanted to avoid shutdown I believe.

Much Love,

Neoborn
thanks Hocky & Neo, I was wonding if anyone would answer my question on this forum, I put stuff out there but hardly no one response.... Anyway, I've decided that I will stack this,
I origianlly was going to stack to methy products Lipistane & M drol,,, but I guess I will just stick with Mdrol & fuzadrol as fuzadrol is not a methyl product therfore, I can run the fuzadrol longer than the Mdrol.... I do have all the necessary pct etc... some matter a fact I have the real novaldex from my last cycle...... thanks.....

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
lipistane?? i ran a search for it but nothing came up. epi clone right?

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
Yea a bit of advise, don't stack superdrol or any hard hitting methyl products with anything ORAL. Anyways I've ran M-Drol but itself and got amazing gains, great product especially for the price.