Uneducated friend wants PHs

Ibench800

Awards
Hey guys,

My friend and I are both seniors in college. He im'ed me recently and told me that he wants to do some prohormones in the fall. He's seen me do some Androsol last year. For your information, he's like 5'10" and 170 lbs with barely any muscle on him. His diet stinks and his training is dumb (i think he still follows the training program given to him by his crew coach a while back). Well, he quit crew (rowing) and now wants to get to about 185.

I've trained with him before and tried to set him on the right track. He incorporates some of the training I've showed him, but he still doesn't eat enough or eat clean. Well, what should I do about the prohormone thing? One option is to say 'f you, you know nothing about training...come back to me when you've actually put some mass on naturally.' I'm afraid he'll buy a couple bottles of 1-ad or something at GNC, not take an anti-E and f himself.

Or should I set up everything for him? Like order liquid nolva and clomid and the new BDC transdermal. It would take a WHILE to educate him about everything (training/steroids/prohormones/diet).

Any advice?

theSCHICK

Awards
Unless you really want to babysit him, I'd tell him he'd be wasting a lot of money.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Tell him if he wants to do it then start reading up. Don't do it for him, if he doesn't care enough to understand what he's putting into his body then you shouldn't have the time to tell him, simple as that. Later J

db682

Awards
  • Established
All you can do is point him in the direction, If he dont want to go that way then **** him.

db

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Bro, he's a man. You're not responsible for his stupidity. I've had bros like that and I was straight up with them. I told them to test themselves by eating 6 clean meals a day, training hard & smart, getting enough rest, and being disciplined. If they can do it for 6 months than they are probably dedicated enough for bodybuilding, otherwise they'd just be the type of person who says "this **** sucks" because they wouldn't know how to use it

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Bro, he's a man. You're not responsible for his stupidity. I've had bros like that and I was straight up with them. I told them to test themselves by eating 6 clean meals a day, training hard & smart, getting enough rest, and being disciplined. If they can do it for 6 months than they are probably dedicated enough for bodybuilding, otherwise they'd just be the type of person who says "this **** sucks" because they wouldn't know how to use it
This is some really good advice. I feel the same way. Aside from you guys I personally don't know anyone who sticks to any particular regimine. Every person needs to go out and learn for themselves. if you see that he's trying hard to research and needs help, then I don't see a problem in giving a helping hand.

viking

Awards
Just went through something similar with a friend of mine. I gave a copy of my workout routine and diet along with my notes on these. I told him that if he would follow these (his goals are similar to mine) for 3 months not only would he be happy with the gains, but I would give him my PH notes.
Our friends are looking for the magic 100 mg pill, and I have found it;
it is 60 mg of proper nutrition and 40 mg of intelligent, hard work. Without it, no other pill will do a thing.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Our friends are looking for the magic 100 mg pill, and I have found it;it is 60 mg of proper nutrition and 40 mg of intelligent, hard work. Without it, no other pill will do a thing.
Right on bro, some people are just naive enough to believe a magic pill will make up for eating crappy and working out crappy. Too bad they don't have these pills for some people who need them

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
id say just ask him how much he likes sex.. of course he is going to say a lot (unless you have a flamer as a friend) then just tell him "well if you want to continue having PLEASURABLE sex youll learn how to do these cycles and not just jump into them".. worked with all my friends ;)