cje001

Awards
Hi all,

Current cycle is: (1wk4days in)

1-8wks 200mg /day 1-Test Transdermal
1-8wks 400mg /day 4AD Transdermal
1-2wks 20mg Dbol
4-8wks 40mg Epistane

Should i pulse the Epi and do it for 6 weeks or just have it each day for 4 weeks? What would be the benefits of each? What would you guys do?

Thanks all

Chris

tgass

tgass

Awards
bump, i might be doing a 1 AD, 4 ad trans, and pulse epi... that should be a nice stack...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
drop the dbol. Gains are going to come fast enough, there's absolutely no benefit to "kickstarting" this stack with a methyl.

I like the idea of doing an "on cycle pulse" with this. I would definitely take a non-suppressive AI during your off days like 6-bromo, formestane, or even ATD to help against too much excess estrogen from 4-AD and Epistane Rebounds.

tgass

tgass

Awards
drop the dbol. Gains are going to come fast enough, there's absolutely no benefit to "kickstarting" this stack with a methyl.

I like the idea of doing an "on cycle pulse" with this. I would definitely take a non-suppressive AI during your off days like 6-bromo, formestane, or even ATD to help against too much excess estrogen from 4-AD and Epistane Rebounds.
That's exactly what i'll be doing, will take ATD about 25mg maybe 50 to control the rebound, but 50 might be too much...

cje001

Awards
Or should i just take it straight through i.e. not pulse?

I only did the dbol as i had a few tabs left over from last cycle :) Dbol ends tomorrow now anyway!!!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Or should i just take it straight through i.e. not pulse?

I only did the dbol as i had a few tabs left over from last cycle :) Dbol ends tomorrow now anyway!!!
I think just run the epi straight through. You pulse to avoid negative sides and supresssion and epi isn't really known for either.

cje001

Awards
Thanks mate - thats what i`ll do then!!!

PCT of Nolva and Clomid ok with the above (as i`ve used both before)...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

there is always a benefiet ;)

i have to disagree with the AI, if youre bulking then the estrogen could be beneficial. If you dont want the water weight or have preexistant gyno then take the procaution but stay away from ATD as it can compete for androgen receptors and its notorious for libido problems. Epistane Rebounds? I didnt experience that and i was cutting doses out without AI or test booster as a normal pulse would. Guess i was lucky....:think: I dont want to seem like im picking apart your post i just disagree :D

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going to do a 1t/4ad trans cycle too i was wondering what oral i should use as well. I was going to go with epi or phera. Maybe ill use phera for the first 3 weeks and take relatively lower doses of epi throughout, 4 regular dosing (wo)days 2 lower dosing (nonw.o.)days and 1 off day each week, i was experimenting with that for my first epi cycle and id say it was a success, i was able to use high doses for 8weeks. without AI's or testboosters i should add.