Which cycle would be better for size?

xandelupo

Awards
I was planning my a new cylce towards the end of the year. Now I have two in mind and wanted your opinion on which would be a better cycle for size.

IDS Massive Cycle Stack (Mass Tabs{Methyl Stenabol 300T}+Bulk Tabs+Ripped Tabs+ post cycle therapy Tabs)

OR

Epistane +I Force iforce 1,4 AD Bold {1,4-androstadiene-3,17-dione}

This is not my first cycle so that's why I'm deciding to go with something bit more stronger this time.
thanks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
irritable bowel syndrome haha

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You don't say. Is that a new side?
Warning: IDS products may cause hair loss, testicular shrinkage, unusual aggression, acne, and irritable bowel syndrome. Do not take if more than 50' from a toilet.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Warning: IDS products may cause hair loss, testicular shrinkage, unusual aggression, acne, and irritable bowel syndrome. Do not take if more than 50' from a toilet.
Im sorry....I just had too :rofl:

(AP FILE PHOTO)

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
Wow!
Thats all i have,,lol
You guys are funny ****:rofl:

xandelupo

Awards
OKAY.... going back to serious answers, anyone else have any opinions? thanks

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Epistane +I Force iforce 1,4 AD Bold {1,4-androstadiene-3,17-dione
This is the better of the 2 imo. Joking aside, IDS isn't a very trusted company.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your stats? weight? age? cycle experience? you sound like a newb.

that massive cycle stack looks really dangerous. That is a lot of methyls! Run it and see if you can last a week and if you dont well good for you.

xandelupo

Awards
Well I've had some experience with PHs. I have even tried Testanate50 which many consider the liver killer haha. Also a cycle of Epistane. 22 yrs old, been training for 5 yrs. 185lbs 5,10.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Well I've had some experience with PHs. I have even tried Testanate50 which many consider the liver killer haha. Also a cycle of Epistane. 22 yrs old, been training for 5 yrs. 185lbs 5,10.
Not sure whether i should be congratulation you for making it back alive, or for calling you a fool for sounding so "casual" about liver damage....

Quote: "I have even tried Testanate50 which many consider the liver killer haha."

:woohoo:

Then again, if your familiar with PHs, then youd know that you dont need all those methyls in one product for great results......"Well I've had some experience with PHs"...

Im 22 "aswell" man (im guessing your either actually 22, or younger and im starting to go with the latter) and I can tell you, you certainly dont need to be messing around with such potent and dangerous products.

10mg superdrol on a pulse EOD works fine for me, those more experienced and older guys, may need more potent combos, but NO ONE needs all those methyls in one product.