Bold and what?

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
I want too run a bulk cycle and want to incorporate 1,4ad to it, which i will run for 8 weeks.
What one or two PH's would be a good addition to this for maximum gains?

Thanks

-B-

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Ummm...... Havoc or Epistane would be great IMO.

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
I dont believe Epi to be a "bulker" but....
Anyone else??
Come on guys!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want too run a bulk cycle and want to incorporate 1,4ad to it, which i will run for 8 weeks.

Thanks

-B-
m14add..

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Nilla when are u planning on doing this cycle? How long have u been off of ur SD cycle and PCT?

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
Awhile man...like 4-5 months
Just started posting here today.
Trying to get other forums opinions.
I see there quite different over here.

Nutra so much cheaper also,gotta love it!

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
I was considering this..
I was told to maybe even add Promagnon-25..
Sounds crazy but few others have done it and say results are great and few sides to speak of..

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why not havoc or epistane? just curious.
Friend of mine is on a cycle of Bold/Havoc (well it's Bold bridged into havoc). I wouldn't call it a bulking cycle though. It's more of a strength/endurance/cut or lean bulk if anything.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Awhile man...like 4-5 months
Just started posting here today.
Trying to get other forums opinions.
I see there quite different over here.

Nutra so much cheaper also,gotta love it!
Great forum, nutraplanet is a great place to shop as well, esp for me since its in GA and I live in Bama.

Don't listen to that Tripdog guy or anyone from his banana cult they are all:fool2: :toofunny:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't listen to that Tripdog guy or anyone from his banana cult they are all:fool2: :toofunny:
:mad:HEY!!!!.......cult snipers we have a new target!!:aargh:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nilla

Nilla

Awards
Guess im gonna have to learn the ropes around here..
Bannana cult, WTF,lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess im gonna have to learn the ropes around here..
Bannana cult, WTF,lol
we are the hottest,rawest,most bangin,informative,fly ass cult around!!!!............,I am a huge fan of 1,4-ad,and i recomend it to any cycle!!!.....

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Skip the EPI or the ProFagdom-25...

M14ADD / HALO / PROP

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
we are the hottest,rawest,most bangin,informative,fly ass cult around!!!!............,I am a huge fan of 1,4-ad,and i recomend it to any cycle!!!.....
Yeah M1,4AD is pretty popular to stack with Bold. I am hoping to try it out one day. Trenadrol/Hemadrol stack well with it too. But it would be more for strength and re-comp than bulk.

Trip how many members do u have now? Have u replaced Gwen with Jamie?

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
RLMFAO!!!
Please explain the Cabana Boy and the "Banana"
Wait,,that sounds horrible,,,,just explain,lolol wtf

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RLMFAO!!!
Please explain the Cabana Boy and the "Banana"
Wait,,that sounds horrible,,,,just explain,lolol wtf
hmmmm,,......i think we all know,but my cult delivers!!!......and serves...:)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip how many members do u have now? Have u replaced Gwen with Jamie?
....bout to change that..................gwen if your viewing this thread,i still wanna bang u really bad!!!!

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I think EPI is fine but I wouldn't go past 6 weeks of EPI unless you are pulsing it. You could do 2 weeks of 1,4AD before starting EPI.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so if this is a bulk then I guess epi isn't the best choice.. How 'bout a Phera clone? Or just go for a good superdrol clone, that'd def put some weight on you.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Other choices might be 5 weeks of EPI then 3 weeks of 120 mgs of X-Mass/revolt or 150 mgs of Trenaplex. These are suppressive so need to go at the end.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so if this is a bulk then I guess epi isn't the best choice.. How 'bout a Phera clone? Or just go for a good superdrol clone, that'd def put some weight on you.
I wouldn't take Pheraplex past 5 weeks unless pulsing. Three weeks for superdrol and both should be used at the end to minimize the supression, especially Superdrol.

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
Target aquired......waiting for the go :D

Well im open to do another SD cycle but that was my last about 5 months ago so i was wanting to try something diff...

Im leaning toward M1,4add/Bold/maybe another ph,any ideas??

On hand i have SD/P-Plex/and a ton of Bold.

If i was to use the above how and what would be good to use with Bold?

Also,if i choose to get som M1,4add and a possible add plus the Bold how should that be ran?

Thanks

-B-

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Well im open to do another superdrol cycle but that was my last about 5 months ago so i was wanting to try something diff...

Im leaning toward M1,4add/Bold/maybe another ph,any ideas??

On hand i have superdrol/P-Plex/and a ton of Bold.

If i was to use the above how and what would be good to use with Bold?

Also,if i choose to get som M1,4add and a possible add plus the Bold how should that be ran?

Thanks

-B-
I'm a little confused why you don't just run more 1,4AD than add M1,4ADD and use up your methyl capability??

Doesn't make sense to me.

Running 3 weeks of straight 1.2 grms 1,4 AD followed by 5 weeks of 20 mg Phera-plex on top of 1.2 grms of 1,4AD should be very good.

You could also do Phera-plex pulse over a straight 1,4AD for 8 weeks and that should work good.

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
I'm a little confused why you don't just run more 1,4AD than add M1,4ADD and use up your methyl capability??

Doesn't make sense to me.

Running 3 weeks of straight 1.2 grms 1,4 AD followed by 5 weeks of 20 mg Phera-plex on top of 1.2 grms of 1,4AD should be very good.

You could also do Phera-plex pulse over a straight 1,4AD for 8 weeks and that should work good.
Sorry,it prolly was confusing..
I HAVE on hand sd/p-plex/bold
I just wanted to try something other than SD.
I just want the BEST bulker ph to add to bold,and if it means order more ph's, i have no prob as im trying to stock up anyway..
So far ive been suggested sd/bold,,p-plex/bold,,m14add/bold
So now im just trying to pic the best for my goals.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established

Thanks

-B-

M1,4AD, PherPlex, Haladrol, Superdrol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????!

EDIT:???????????????????????????????????????????????!

Nilla

Nilla

Awards
Sorry Angelo.
Not sure you understood the q?

I am looking for opinions on one or two ph's to add to a Bold cycle for best possible bulk.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Sorry Angelo.
Not sure you understood the q?

I am looking for opinions on one or two ph's to add to a Bold cycle for best possible bulk.

I understood. I gave you a few different ones. I would go with a M-1,4ad or a Pheraplex for a bulk with bold.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Sorry,it prolly was confusing..
I HAVE on hand superdrol/p-plex/bold
I just wanted to try something other than superdrol.
I just want the BEST bulker ph to add to bold,and if it means order more ph's, i have no prob as im trying to stock up anyway..
So far ive been suggested superdrol/bold,,p-plex/bold,,m14add/bold
So now im just trying to pic the best for my goals.
Well for methyls: Super/phera/Epi are the big bulkers. I don't think Super works as good combo since it only good for 3 weeks. Phera and Epi are both very good choices. I think EPI is the best if run for the last 6 weeks at 30 to 40 mgs, but Phera at 20 mgs for last 5 weeks will also give you very good results. These are both excellent choices. I think maybe you should save your money for the food bill.

After this choice, you left with only being able to add non methyls which there aren't a lot of good choices, but you already have one hell of a stack. Not sure it is worth it to try to add more. You are not going to get much more for your dollar spent.

X-mass/revolt- good mass gain but lot of bloat and suppression

Trenaplex- new and not well tested. Should be very suppressive and should tend to lean you out like tren. Should add strength and make a good preworkout kick.

AndroXtreme-D/11-OXO - not a big mass maker, but leans you out. I really like the results from it, but I have extreme high stress life so cortisol control seems to very important for me. I got myself some trisobagen so I am running my own homemade 3AD. Very low suppression.