Epi and methyl 1

Critmj90

Awards
I just finished a cycle of Epi and was contemplating taking methyl 1 , i should've taken them together but its too late now. Is it a bad idea to take one after another or just ride out the PCT then take it in a month or so??? I could really use your help

Thanks
Critmj90

ATH3386

Awards
I just finished a cycle of Epi and was contemplating taking methyl 1 , i should've taken them together but its too late now. Is it a bad idea to take one after another or just ride out the post cycle therapy then take it in a month or so??? I could really use your help

Thanks
Critmj90

Methyl 1 what.. theres M1T and M1T and a buncha M1s

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a cycle of Epi and was contemplating taking methyl 1 , i should've taken them together but its too late now. Is it a bad idea to take one after another or just ride out the post cycle therapy then take it in a month or so??? I could really use your help

Thanks
Critmj90
taking 2 methylated orals is bad news, even with epi being mild on the liver, m1t is poison, so no, u shouldn't of just taken them together. run your pct, then wait a while, then run ur m1t, if you choose to do so. Research it a little more, as it is a dangerous oral if you are not aware.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Thanks
Critmj90
wait 12 weeks before starting another cycle

M1T, M1A, i wouldnt touch, id go for something else

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He could possibly mean M1D guys... which I think would be a good pair with Epi if dosed properly.. which is more expensive than most are willing to pay...:hammer:

Critmj90

Awards
Yea sorry i wastn specific its methyl 1 D which i thought would be cool to run after i just finished my epi cycle yesterday. my thought process on the matter was instead of my test levels coming down and managing my estrogen levels and spending the money on the pct to just run the cyles back to back. tell me what you think...

thanks critmj90

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea sorry i wastn specific its methyl 1 D which i thought would be cool to run after i just finished my epi cycle yesterday. my thought process on the matter was instead of my test levels coming down and managing my estrogen levels and spending the money on the post cycle therapy to just run the cyles back to back. tell me what you think...

thanks critmj90
Very bad idea... what makes you think this will be beneficial? restoring your hpta function should be your #1 priority.. HEALTH > gains ... keep this in mind.

Critmj90

Awards
people run 8 weeks cycles what would be so harmful?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
people run 8 weeks cycles what would be so harmful?
They aren't running the same compounds as you... dude you know what, do what you want, honestly... you're going to anyways. go run a 52 week cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i've heard M1D is close to DHEA, weak, and basically ****.

and a bad idea anyways, after a cycle you need to stay off anabolics for 3 months.

Critmj90

Awards
No i appreciate the advice dude i started my PCT today. for future reference is Methyl 1 D a weak prohormone compared to Epi...i got solid gains from epi