Aromatizing / non aromatizing

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So we've got a sticky for general profiles, but they don't list aromatizing vs non aromatizing. So I thought i'd start a thread.

assume a " and clones" at the end of each name :)

** means potential prolactin issues, powerFull from USP labs is a reasonable choice to help lower this

Non-aromatizing
epistane
superdrol **
Andrenosteron (11-oxo,3-ad,androxtreme)
Propadrol
Max LMG
Mega TRN
halodrol 50
Prostanazol
Pheraplex ?
M1T **

Aromatizing
M1,4,ADD
1,4AD
M1-D

So post here with others, I'll edit this initial post so that its inclusive.

I've seen a few people talking about taking an AI while on cycle, and in many cases its unnecessary, but it would be nice if it was easy to find out in one spot.

Last edited:

adil

Awards
M1,4,ADD aromatizes

halodrol in the non-aromatizing section

ATH3386

Awards
What about M1T and M1-D? I dont know the classification but im ust throwing them out there. BOLD(forgot the compound). Prostanozolo(sp)

brewspew

Awards
tren x, or finigenX-Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
m1t description says non aromatizing and Phera also

max lmg i would think aromatizes

alot of products claim and show proof that it doesnt aromatize directly but estrogen sides can manifest via other avenues/pathways.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

alot of products claim and show proof that it doesnt aromatize directly but estrogen sides can manifest via other avenues/pathways.
Hmm I have a bottle of AX's phera and it doesn't have a big "non aromatizing" on it like most else of what I have :) but ok, thats why I had the ?

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established

m1t shouldn't aromatize, but may have progesterone activity. Samething with max lmg.

Phera should aromatize to some degree. Since it is a testosterone based androgen.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
The designers that boost prolactin levels should also be noted, M1t caused gyno problems for alot of guys because of this because ppl didn't know any better, i believe Superdrol as well.

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
hmm they gyno was on cycle?
Yup, started to notice within the first 5 days and was only using 20mg

I dropped to 10mg around day 9, but my body was aching horribly, I was extremely lethargic all day, and my nipps were erect, and puffy!

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Yup, started to notice within the first 5 days and was only using 20mg

I dropped to 10mg around day 9, but my body was aching horribly, I was extremely lethargic all day, and my nipps were erect, and puffy!
This sounds more progesterone based. Your generally get lethargic and achey when E2 levels are too low, not too high. Take a high dose of AI for a few weeks and you will know what I mean.

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
This sounds more progesterone based. Your generally get lethargic and achey when E2 levels are too low, not too high. Take a high dose of AI for a few weeks and you will know what I mean.
Well I had wondered that, but the fact that Arimidex and Nolva fixed all this, including the gyno, that tells me it was e2

BIGAINS

Awards
superdrol is 17methylated drostanolone(2methyl DHT) the structure does not allow it to aromatize into estrogen.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Well I had wondered that, but the fact that Arimidex and Nolva fixed all this, including the gyno, that tells me it was e2
well was it AX superdrol? A lot of people getting gyno with non-AX, as some of the copies were apperently tainted.

Outside of that it could have some interaction with the estrogen receptors, but I highly doubt it actually CONVERTS to some sort of estrogen due to its structure.

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
well was it AX superdrol? A lot of people getting gyno with non-AX, as some of the copies were apperently tainted.

Outside of that it could have some interaction with the estrogen receptors, but I highly doubt it actually CONVERTS to some sort of estrogen due to its structure.
SNS Methyl-Drol XT