Cycle revisions your thoughts?

jwilds73

jwilds73

Awards
Ok to state again this is my "first" cycle in about 10 years having done some cycles in my early 20s (34 now) When I was alot less educated and didn't have access to the plethora of knowledge I do now. Anyway's precycle, on cycle and postcycle will all be there (Liver Preloading and during cycle support as example). Anyway's here is the basic layout based on what I understand of the substances I wish to use.

Week 1-6
50mg D-bol ed (broke into two doses 25mg each)
600mg Test Enth (300mg taken on Mon & Thur)
600mg EQ (300mg taken on Mon & Thur)
500mcg Armidex ed
750iu HCG (250iu eod)

Week 7 -16
600mg Test Enth (Mon & Thur)
600mg EQ
500mcg Armidex eod
750iu HCG (250iu eod)

Week 17-19
750iu HCG (250iu eod)

Week 20
Nothing

Week 21-24
Nolva (Ralox possibly)
Clomid

Again I have much of this on hand but am in no rush to start so I am not rushing into this. Both my friend and I will be doing similar cycles after the new year. Once we iron out all the details.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
looks good. i would use aromasin over adex tho if you have the source and the extra $.

jwilds73

jwilds73

Awards
Thanks PistonPump I'm going to save my sust for later or "give" it to a friend and stick with a longer acting ester. The Aromasin looks promising as it's not as completely suppressive as Armidex so it seems you might maintain a more healthy estrogen level through cycle. I'm really trying to figure out the ideal HCG protocol. I've read so many different things but Swales seems to be tried and true so I will atleast do that or something similar through cycle and possibly post cycle. I can always adjust it depending on how I feel.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
arimidex can cause estrogen rebound and it lowers igf1 levels.
aromasin does not cause rebound and raises igf1 levels. Swales protocol is the way to go but if you want to save more then you can cycle off of it say start at week 4 then use the hcg for a few weeks then take 2 weeks off then repeat.