10 mg (1 cap) of M-Drol for first week - When do I take it?

1. 10 mg (1 cap) of M-Drol for first week - When do I take it?

I'm starting my 10-20-20 3 week cycle of M-Drol tomorrow. I am only taking 1 pill (10 mg) for the first week, What time should I take it? I go to the gym at different times depending on the day.

Thanks.

MOD EDIT: Wrong Forum.

2. Just take it before you leave the house. It doent really matter when you take it the, results will be the same. When you bump it up to 20 however, i would take one in the morning and one in the evening.

3. take 30-60 minutes pre workout. i would consider doing a 10/20/20 if this is your first cycle. 20mg is usually more than enough to get solid gains from a 3 week cycle. like easymac said split it up when you bump to 20.
    •   

4. id take it with my first meal.

5. I am at 20mg's now, I take one in the morning early then one around dinner time if that helps

6. thanks for the replies, ive read that there is a 6 hr active life for m-drol in your system, so i am going to take it 2-3 hrs before workout.

7. for a first cycle you can easily go with 10/10/10...less side and effective !

8. I gotta say, it is a heck of a prodcut. I have been blown away by the results

9. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I gotta say, it is a heck of a prodcut. I have been blown away by the results
    thats what steroids do!

10. Quote Originally Posted by HolyPower View Post
    for a first cycle you can easily go with 10/10/10...less side and effective !
    I like this suggestion...if you're getting results at 10mg you might not need to up the doseage to 20mg. Be sure to search around about carbs and superdrol. That might have some impact as to when you will want to your daily doseage.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

11. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    thats what steroids do!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any use for 10 caps of H-drol?
    By LifterBR in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 04:41 PM
  2. Epi And M-drol For 3 Weeks Log
    By jaydesiel4651 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-29-2009, 10:56 AM