Need answer about my Epi dosing(stating tomorrow..)

ATH3386

Awards
Im starting an epi pulse tomorrow working up to 40mg/day. I have every single thing in place.. untill I realized that I need to figure out when to dose. Im dosing from 10mg-40mg/day. How should I take this? All pre-workout? Once in morning , pre workout, night?

Thanks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im starting an epi pulse tomorrow working up to 40mg/day. I have every single thing in place.. untill I realized that I need to figure out when to dose. Im dosing from 10mg-40mg/day. How should I take this? All pre-workout? Once in morning , pre workout, night?

Thanks.
How old are you?

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice i was going to start my epi pulse tomorrow, but i couldn't get the proper liver support supps i was looking for, and im gonna wait till i get my new lifting routine going.

whats recommended is, more than half before workout, rest right after. so..

lets say u were on a 3/week pulse
10/20/30
30/30/30
40/40/40
40/40/40

for 30mg, 20mg pre, 10mg post
for 40mg, 20mg pre, 20mg post

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
nice i was going to start my epi pulse tomorrow, but i couldn't get the proper liver support supps i was looking for, and im gonna wait till i get my new lifting routine going.

whats recommended is, more than half before workout, rest right after. so..

lets say u were on a 3/week pulse
10/20/30
30/30/30
40/40/40
40/40/40

for 30mg, 20mg pre, 10mg post
for 40mg, 20mg pre, 20mg post

i wond advise not to listening to a 18 year old dude giving advice about cycles. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wond advise not to listening to a 18 year old dude giving advice about cycles. He doesn't know what he's talking about.
i dont know what im talking about? whats your problom.. I read and do my research, the info i gave him was straight from the person that pioneered the pulse cycle, dr. d.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62121-how-pulse-orals.html

Take half of the total dose pre work out and half post work out instead of spread out evenly over the whole day like a conventional cycle. If an odd dose is to be used, like 30 mg, take the majority pre work out (so 20 mg pre/10 mg post).

ATH3386

Awards
Im 21 years old to whoever asked.. I dont understand what that has to do with my question, no offense.

MOD EDIT: Because we have rules on the board about it. And this is the wrong forum for this.

Does anyone know how I should split this up?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i dont know what im talking about? whats your problom.. I read and do my research, the info i gave him was straight from the person that pioneered the pulse cycle, dr. d.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62121-how-pulse-orals.html
woops :-x sorry didn't see the 2nd part of the question. I was reading your post, you don't need liver support on pulse. sorry, didnt read his post carefully.

also I do hope you know your breaking the rule. your not 21, you should not be asking,or giving any info on roids.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im 21 years old to whoever asked.. I dont understand what that has to do with my question, no offense.

Does anyone know how I should split this up?
i though i already answered it :(

you take half before workout, the other half after workout, if there is an odd dose, like 30mg, take more preworkout, ex) 30mg -> 20mg preworkout + 10mg post workout

ATH3386

Awards
From what Ive read, liver support .. or AIs cycle support for me is kind of important no matter what. Hell, Id rather spend $60 and be sure than not.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
woops :-x sorry didn't see the 2nd part of the question. I was reading your post, you don't need liver support on pulse. sorry, didnt read his post carefully.

also I do hope you know your breaking the rule. your not 21, you should not be asking,or giving any info on roids.
so thats your excuse? i'm not 21, so i shouldn't steer those who are 21 in the right direction? Anyway liver support is ok with a methy pule, as long as you take them on the off days, ad least 8hr after the pulsed dose, i know thats true for epi, which is all that concerns my, and what my post was referring too. It might not be true with other steroids that have longer half-lifes...

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From what Ive read, liver support .. or AIs cycle support for me is kind of important no matter what. Hell, Id rather spend $60 and be sure than not.
you dont need an on-cycle AI for epi, the compound in epi acts as a AI, this info is in Neoborn's Epistane (Regular Cycle (RC) & Pulse Cycle (PC)) FAQ, you cant get to it anymore, but a cached version is still here

ATH3386

Awards
you dont need an on-cycle AI for epi, the compound in epi acts as a AI, this info is in Neoborn's Epistane (Regular Cycle (RC) & Pulse Cycle (PC)) FAQ, you cant get to it anymore, but a cached version is still here

I mean Anabolic Innovation's Cycle support

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
so thats your excuse? i'm not 21, so i shouldn't steer those who are 21 in the right direction? Anyway liver support is ok with a methy pule, as long as you take them on the off days, ad least 8hr after the pulsed dose, i know thats true for epi, which is all that concerns my, and what my post was referring too. It might not be true with other steroids that have longer half-lifes...
liver support should be run with heavy designers. epi is fairly light. you can do whatever you want. roid up all you want, theres something called respect and for those who take the easy way out, I show no respect for. First JW, then epistane your the typical kiddy that think that roids is the easy way out. The population of people like you is the same reason roids are banned in the first place. You take it, you think you know what your doing, your balls shrink then you go crying to mommy. Good day, it's all I have to say to you.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
jeez you really shouldnt be giving advice.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mean Anabolic Innovation's Cycle support
There is some question as to whether the liver support elements actually slow down some gains when you are doing a pulse. You can use it tho, the only harm may be less results from the pulse. At 10 or 20mg, take it all pre-workout, at 30 + 40 add the additional post workout. If you happen to work out late in the evening, try it that way the first few times and see if it bothers your sleep.

ATH3386

Awards
There is some question as to whether the liver support elements actually slow down some gains when you are doing a pulse. You can use it tho, the only harm may be less results from the pulse. At 10 or 20mg, take it all pre-workout, at 30 + 40 add the additional post workout. If you happen to work out late in the evening, try it that way the first few times and see if it bothers your sleep.

I workout at 1 so there shouldnt be a problem. I made sure I wasnt taking this late because I heard of sleep problems.

.. Read a bunch of posts on another fourm and now Im even considering bumping to 50mg for a week.. current plan is so

Monday, tuesday, thursday, friday

Week1- 10,10,20,20
Week2- 30,30,40,40
Week3- 40,40,40,40
Week4- 40,40,30,20

Im considering going up to 50mg for thursday friday and monday of weeks 3-4.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Hey Cellardude - have you ever run a PH/PS cycle? If not - why are you giving advice on them? Out of reading experience?:think:
nope havent run a cycle. I guess you can say it is reading experience :lol:

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Am i really giving bad advise? everything ive posted has included my source, i try to back my opinion with scientific reasoning.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I workout at 1 so there shouldnt be a problem. I made sure I wasnt taking this late because I heard of sleep problems.

.. Read a bunch of posts on another fourm and now Im even considering bumping to 50mg for a week.. current plan is so

Monday, tuesday, thursday, friday

Week1- 10,10,20,20
Week2- 30,30,40,40
Week3- 40,40,40,40
Week4- 40,40,30,20

Im considering going up to 50mg for thursday friday and monday of weeks 3-4.
I wouldn't ramp down at the end either. It doesn't really help anything, either you've started to get suppression already or not, and a rampdown won't affect it either way.

How big are you? just wondering whether you likely need the 50mg or not. if you are lean and much over 200 maybe.

ATH3386

Awards
I wouldn't ramp down at the end either. It doesn't really help anything, either you've started to get suppression already or not, and a rampdown won't affect it either way.

How big are you? just wondering whether you likely need the 50mg or not. if you are lean and much over 200 maybe.

Im 6'2 220 at about 15%.

I just want to make a mention that I am not exactly doing a normal pulse where one takes two weeks off in the after two weeks of dosing. I am going to do 5 straight weeks at 4x/week dosing. I will use nolva for PCT since this is not the exact way that was made.. but I feel that this will still have less sides(have read logs that showed so). I recently read many posts that stated the best gains start around week 3 and the difference between 30 and 40 is amazing. I will do this so I have 3 weeks of a pulse type dosing at 40mg. I think 50 is overkill, personally. I will use two scoops of cycle support at night to negate the gain inhibition(associated with using CS in morning). If I fail to see results by week 2, I will knock it down to one scoop.

I may run it at for five weeks
(week 1,2,3 and so on)
PCT

PCt includes Nolva at 20/20/10/10(pending how shutdown I feel.. I may do a week at 40 at the beginning but I have been told this is mega overkill). I will run CS in morning at night with this at 2 scoops/day. Also, I will incorporate Activate X and Lean X.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that looks pretty solid the whole way around, at 220 you might need to hit 50 in week 5 to see gains continue. Epi isn't really a big gainer, but so long as you aren't expecting more than 10lbs, you should be set.

ATH3386

Awards
that looks pretty solid the whole way around, at 220 you might need to hit 50 in week 5 to see gains continue. Epi isn't really a big gainer, but so long as you aren't expecting more than 10lbs, you should be set.
Yeah Im not looking for 30lbs :D. Im more interested in the strength since its right around this area that I hit CRAZY plateaus. Bench right now is about 265x3 or 285 for 1. Goal is 315 by the end of my cycle. Id love to throw 300 up for triples.