1,4AD Bold + ???

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
Thinking of an upcoming stack. I want to gain as much size as possible with most of it being lean but I will sacrifice for a few extra pounds.

I want to run 1,4ADBold + either Superdrol or M1,4ADD. Superdrol scares me as gyno is something I do not want at all but it looks like it gives the best raw gains. Also it looks like Superdrol will be much cheaper.

I plan running 1,4AD Bold for 8 weeks dosed 600mg for 4 weeks and 800mg for 4 weeks.

Which should I stack with it at what dose?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of an upcoming stack. I want to gain as much size as possible with most of it being lean but I will sacrifice for a few extra pounds.

I want to run 1,4ADBold + either Superdrol or M1,4ADD. Superdrol scares me as gyno is something I do not want at all but it looks like it gives the best raw gains. Also it looks like Superdrol will be much cheaper.

I plan running 1,4AD Bold for 8 weeks dosed 600mg for 4 weeks and 800mg for 4 weeks.

Which should I stack with it at what dose?
i advise you to buy bulk 1,4ad powder that way making it easy to go up to 1g or 1.5g daily at the same price you would use your bottles of bold for.

this bulk powder wont be along for long so i advise you to save your bottles and get the powder