Hepatatoxic Orals & Long Term Effects

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if there is any information on the long term effects of Hepatatoxic ph's and steroid use.

Assuming that liver values return to normal post cycle, anyone (those of us who are biochemists/doctors etc..) know if it increases the chance of liver cancer/kidney cancers etc... (whether theoretically or probable).

There doesnt seem to be much information around about this and im just wondering, that even if all blood test values return to normal etc....whether these compounds could cause any long term effects that wont be apparent until later on in life.....:sick:

Also curious about the non methylated compounds and long term health.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I don't think any long-term studies have been done on any of these compounds, so there's no way of knowing.

Only time will tell.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I don't think any long-term studies have been done on any of these compounds, so there's no way of knowing.

Only time will tell.
Exactly my point. Just waodered if any of us who are biochemists etc.... can give us their input.

I know any answer would be purely hypothetical but i would be interested to know their thoughts and the basis behind any predictions.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I tried searching around (as well as asking a professor or two) for studies documenting and analyzing values in individuals (or even animals) that pertained to liver function post-exposure to methylated substances and I really couldn't come up with anything .. information on clinical studies and analysis of it's effects seem kinda scarce? :think:

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Since so many people bang on about how dianabol is so well researched and understood by the medical community and it is methylated perhaps looking into dianabol research studies would yeild some answers.

Just a thought.

I've been wondering about non methyls too, methoxy's and the like. are they non toxic because they are not 17aa or is that wishfull thinking.

Benderzzz

Awards
I would guess drinking alcohol in large quantities and for extended periods of time is far more damaging to your liver and this is well known to cause many liver disorders such as the fatty liver. So IMO (not a doctor) taking compounds such as Halo, Phera, Superdrol and Dianabol in short bursts would not cause your liver to permanently be damaged provided you give your liver sufficient time to heal.
Just dont beat up your Liver over and over again and not let it get back up.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
"So what can we conclude from all of this? First off, 17 alpha-alkylated steroids are hepatotoxic in high dosages taken for a long time. On the other hand, short cycles and small dosages appear to be perfectly safe. I suggest that maximum dosages should be 500mg to 900mg per day. They should be cycled for perhaps 8 weeks at a time, and if needed a 3-month break from them should be used. Using the above-mentioned techniques, your liver can be healthy for a long time. Simply put, the hysteria surrounding “hepatoxic” steroids, is based mainly on folk lore." --quote from the article

The author suggests that 900mg per day should be the maximum dosage of 17aa steroids. FTW 900mg of some of the designers out today could kill a man!!!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"So what can we conclude from all of this? First off, 17 alpha-alkylated steroids are hepatotoxic in high dosages taken for a long time. On the other hand, short cycles and small dosages appear to be perfectly safe. I suggest that maximum dosages should be 500mg to 900mg per day. They should be cycled for perhaps 8 weeks at a time, and if needed a 3-month break from them should be used. Using the above-mentioned techniques, your liver can be healthy for a long time. Simply put, the hysteria surrounding “hepatoxic” steroids, is based mainly on folk lore." --quote from the article

The author suggests that 900mg per day should be the maximum dosage of 17aa steroids. FTW 900mg of some of the designers out today could kill a man!!!
This is true - but none to report. I would still need to see more data to be completely sold on this theory. Good read, though.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
This is true - but none to report. I would still need to see more data to be completely sold on this theory. Good read, though.

Agreed. Asweome link though. Most informative article I have read in a long time.

Well i guess ill start my 850MG SD cycle tomorrow.:woohoo:

Im not going to bother with liver support, maybe just take some fish oil.....ill report back as soon as i get back from the gym...

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Asweome link though. Most informative article I have read in a long time.

Well i guess ill start my 850MG superdrol cycle tomorrow.:woohoo:

Im not going to bother with liver support, maybe just take some fish oil.....ill report back as soon as i get back from the gym...

pussy...just go for 900mg, thats what all the cool kids are doing. You're not cool unless you dose one bottle per day.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
pussy...just go for 900mg, thats what all the cool kids are doing. You're not cool unless you dose one bottle per day.
Damnit then, ill just take the whole bottle at once!

Hope i can handle the sides....

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if there is any information on the long term effects of Hepatatoxic ph's and steroid use.

Assuming that liver values return to normal post cycle, anyone (those of us who are biochemists/doctors etc..) know if it increases the chance of liver cancer/kidney cancers etc... (whether theoretically or probable).

There doesnt seem to be much information around about this and im just wondering, that even if all blood test values return to normal etc....whether these compounds could cause any long term effects that wont be apparent until later on in life.....:sick:

Also curious about the non methylated compounds and long term health.
too much of anything is not good. research, exercise healthy practices; especially when cycling steroids (oral or non) get your blood and health monitored by a trusted doctor. you will be fine. Like the article says, do not stay on anadrol for 6 years but cycling orals within reason shouldn't make you worry.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SatishOG Anabolics 0
Anabolics 89
AntM1564 Anabolics 4
50Magnum Anabolics 5
Pro Bodybuilding 9