Cycle Advice

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
Ok I've come to the conclusion Test Cyp. or Ent. is the best for a newbie cycle. However there are so many variations to these newbie cycles. Out of these cycles which look the most effective while safest for a newbie... (I have done my research just want to look at the concensus among members)

Test only-----

Test and Deca---

Equipoise and Test--

Test and D-bol---

Equipoise---- Test Cypionate.---- Winstrol Tabs

Week 1 300mg/week---- 200mg/week
Week 2 300mg/week ---- 200mg/week
Week 3 300mg/week ---- 200mg/week
Week 4 300mg/week ---- 200mg/week
Week 5 300mg/week ----1 tab/day---- 200mg/week
Week 6 300mg/week---- 1-2 tabs/day--- 200mg/week
Week 7 300mg/week ---2 tabs/day --- 200mg/week
Week 8 300mg/week--- 2 tabs/day--- 200mg/week
Week 9 300mg/week ---1 tab/day --- 200mg/week
Week 10 300mg/week--- 1 tab/day--- 200mg/week

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Slick G,

I would suggest you want to use something for support to protect your liver, lipid levels, blood pressure etc.

CROWLER

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
I am going to add all the necessary products for protection and pct, however I am looking for the best cycle for a newbie as far as the members and moderators feel....

more opinions guys!!:type:

onelife

onelife

Awards
test e with a mild oral kickstart of 4 weeks tbol.. anavar.. or a mild designer steroid should do the job just fine

jvb20

Awards
I think you'll be more than happy with testcyp 500mg/week with a dbol kickstart!

no need to add deca/eq yet

save that for your next cycle.
i totally agree here 500mg a week of test cyp or enthenate that way you will be able to see how your body is going to react.

hey gixxer hows things going??

jvb20

SlickG3

SlickG3

Awards
:goodpost: So as far as adding deca to the mix I should hold on that? And back to the starter.....If obtainable what would be the mildest compound/steroid to start with??

jvb20

Awards
definatly wait on the deca if its you first cycle.. now as far as mildest steriod i dont know everyone can react differently to a compound..
just do this and you will love it and grow huge

dbol weeks 1-4 30mgs a week
test e weeks 1-10 500 mgs a week
its one of the best first cycle bro you will enjoy it...

jvb20

:goodpost: So as far as adding deca to the mix I should hold on that? And back to the starter.....If obtainable what would be the mildest compound/steroid to start with??