What's something you could stack with Epistane?

xandelupo

Awards
Hey everyone,
I was just wondering, since I have left almost 2/3 of an epistane bottle what I could if I wanted to eventually, stack with epistane. I know it's not a good idea to stack 2 methlys together, however is there any PH out there that would cause great strenght and mass gains with epistane?

thanks.

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
I've seen more than a few people speak of stacking it with x-mass/revolt. Thats actually something I'm thinking of for a future cycle.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont use a methylated product. There are other options just like the two guys above me posted.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Regular 1,4 ADD and DHEA.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Check out Primordial's Dermacrine. Transdermal DHEA & Preg. Used it and liked it a lot with an epi/havoc clone.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very Syngergistic with very low side effects.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol + Epi was a nice combo. You can also stack Adrenosterone for some added fat loss.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
If no one's said it:

Formestane & Penetrate & Epistane

mmmmm

Much Love,

Neoborn

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
If no one's said it:

Formestane & Penetrate & Epistane

mmmmm

Much Love,

Neoborn
how anabolic is formestane? i heard 25% as test...personally i wouldnt want to throw an ai in with epi since its supposed to act as one itself

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
how anabolic is formestane? i heard 25% as test...personally i wouldnt want to throw an ai in with epi since its supposed to act as one itself
To each their own...

Much Love,

Neoborn

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trenadrol + Epi was a nice combo. You can also stack Adrenosterone for some added fat loss.
that would be a nice recomp/strength/cut cycle.

I would try it with SUS500 if you are not too experienced and dont want to stack methyls.