1st cycle-halodrol or p-plex? Opinions wanted!

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
So, I'm 23, 6'3, 190lbs, years of lifting, looking to gain some weight, lean is better but at my height and size, hell, any weight is good.

Should I go with Halo since it's milder? Or could I dive right into P-Plex and use some H-50 down the road to cut up a bit too while still gaining some extra lbs?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havent used H yet but I would recommend PP with confidence. Itll be hard to get sides, i dont think it is that much harsher then Hdrol but you will probably get better gains on PP. Epidrol gets my recommendation for a newb too.

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
I was just going back and forth between PP and Hdrol, but considering I already have PP in hand and Hdrol is pricier than I'll go ahead and run it. Thanks for your opinion

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
yea i agree with piston, if u just want all out size the pp will do fine
halo produces more lean ripped gains however and is a LITTLE more mild IMO

i'm assuming u have a SERM and cycle support?

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just make sure you have the proper ancillaries in place, a SERM, liver support, lipid support... make sure you do ur research, and remember most of this stuff has no long term studies, who knows what can happen down the road..

B

Benderzzz

Awards
couldnt be any worse than mcdonalds long term effects

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
I'm actually ordering my SERM today, as well as a tub or two of Cycle Support.

Here's a question, I've heard that Toremifene is more effective than Nolva? What do you gentlemen suggest?

I'm also going to go get blood drawn for a CBC this week and then start preloading with milk thistle yay!! : )

A

ATH3386

Awards
I'm actually ordering my SERM today, as well as a tub or two of Cycle Support.

Here's a question, I've heard that Toremifene is more effective than Nolva? What do you gentlemen suggest?

I'm also going to go get blood drawn for a CBC this week and then start preloading with milk thistle yay!! : )

Torem is more effective and I think it is safer as well.

Much more expensive, though.

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
Hmmm. Does Torem also kill any gyno flare up like Nolva would?

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
just make sure you have the proper ancillaries in place, a SERM, liver support, lipid support... make sure you do ur research, and remember most of this stuff has no long term studies, who knows what can happen down the road..
remember ancillaries for your hair also as shedding and hair loss are common to happen, unless your already bald never mind.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
remember ancillaries for your hair also as shedding and hair loss are common to happen, unless your already bald never mind.
man ive never used anti balding stuff but i seriously need to cuz i have that damn MPB gene and last time i ran phera i noticed some shedding. Topical spiro enough? ....more money i need to spend!