Androgel and Test cycle??

Bigbry442k5

Awards
If i was going to do a test e cycle for 10 weeks and 250mg a week, plus use androgel 7.5 grams a day. How many mgs of test total would i be getting each week?Thanks guys in advance.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
If you have a script for Androgel then you have Hypogonadism and you need to try to get your body up to where it should be naturally. You are the reason why most doctors don't want to give an RX for Testosterone.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I wont comment on what hyde12 said, as you didnt specify your situation, so I wont judge or guess your actions.

To give you some idea, Im pretty sure that 7.5g gel a day will only yeild something like 52mg a week total test. But remember 100mg of inj. test only actually yeilds like 70mg or something like that, so it kinda seems like an apples to oranges kind of thing when simply talking about mg amounts.

And Im not really sure how that will interact/combine with test e, but normally since androgel has such a low dose, its not considered a valuable viable form of test for enhancement. However, your situation may yeild different results as I have seen no data on someone using both the gel and the injection at the same time. And furthermore, depending on how much gel you can get, it may be a way to help keep your levels at a more stable amount between injections. Im speaking hypothetically, and talking about amounts at or above 10g a day, ie: 12.5g, 15g, which is well above the maximum recommended dosage, and would be a whole heck of alot of gel to be applying everyday. You could always split it up throughout the day, but this is all conjecture as I have no idea if you could even absorb 15g a day effectively.

Sorry to run on, but I hope Ive given you a least some direction on finding your answer to your quesiton.

Bigbry442k5

Awards
Thanks alot roadblock, i went to my dr. to get my test levels chack and it came back at 329. I attribute this to a few superdrol cycles i did a while back.I DID USE PROPER PCT AFTER ALL OF THEM, so dont think i skimp on that. But ever since then i just havent felt like my regular self. So my doctor prescribe 7.5 grams of androgel a day. i got the scrpit today and i was planning on a cycle of test only at the begining on November. i was just curious on how these to would react together, thats all. i know some peple love to get on here and just bash. But all i was asking was a simple question.So i really appreciate it roadkill

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you try to get yourself straight before you worry about a cycle because that is why you are on TRT to begin with. I am sorry If I came across as being rude in my previous post. Post your current TRT state of fairs on the Male Anti-Aging forum. You will get a lot of help there.