Next cycle possible options, which oral?

which of the oral options below?

Votes: 2 33.3%

Votes: 1 16.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 33.3%

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay i have some Superone +, two bottles. Im not sure how much is in each bottle but i do know that 20 squirts= 400mg 1-test and 600mg 4ad. Thats what i will be dosing it at to start off. My plan is 6-8 weeks on the transdermal superone but i would like to use an oral as well. so.....

1) m14add- 60/90/120/150? (never ran this)

2) m1t- 5/10/10 or 10/15?

3) methyl xt- 2caps ed for 37 days or 3caps ed for 25 days? (noob to this)

4) epidrol- 50/50/60/60? (i tolerate higher then this very well)

5) phera- 25/30/35/40?
WHICH ONE WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE OR WOULD YOU USE WITH THE 1TEST & 4AD?
dose can be changed somewhat based on supply any feedback will be apprieciated. I have superdrol but hate it!

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Are you going for an all out bulk or a cut or what?

Bulking i'd say phera

lean bulking or cutting i'd go with eipi.

What is methyl xt? (SD clone?)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk.

methyl xt is i guess a clone to methyl 1-alpha...Ive read reviews on insane strenght gains with it. Im not 100% sure but it was made to convert into m1t....but im sure it has its own qualities seperate from m1t.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
I have never use M1t but with all the bad feedback i wouldn't touch it with someone elses.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
I've run mxt before. 3caps/day for 25days. Strength gains were great but it didn't put on a ton of weight and i had hardly any sides. I think this would stack well with 1test/4ad. Is the 1test/4ad trans?

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
nevermind i just read your post completely and saw that it's SuperOne+ (which btw is my alltime favorite). You will definitely put on some weight with the one+ and for extra strength i would use the mxt although i would love to try one+ and epi. I think that would be a crazy good cycle and the epi would keep you lean and prevent some water retention.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
How about neither and you send some of the S1+ this way?? How does that sound? :lol:

If it were me, from what I've read about that compound, I would just run it solo.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How about neither and you send some of the S1+ this way?? How does that sound? :lol:
I agree with that. Send me the other bottle.

You have used M1T before right? I thought you have used it and it went well for you. If so I say use the M1T. Go big or go home. :twisted:

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Isn't it a bit redundant stacking Methyl-1-test with 1-test?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, completely different compounds!!!!! Back in the day i ran 1-test,and 4-ad with m1t and nothing to this day can touch those gains and body comp!!!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Bulk.

methyl xt is i guess a clone to methyl 1-alpha...Ive read reviews on insane strenght gains with it. Im not 100% sure but it was made to convert into m1t....but im sure it has its own qualities seperate from m1t.
I have ran methyl 1-alpha and the gains from that are nuts! Libido was through the freakin roof as well. I did about a two week cycle of it because I had heard it was very liver toxic and it said on the bottle to take for 2 weeks!

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavross
No, completely different compounds!!!!! Back in the day i ran 1-test,and 4-ad with m1t and nothing to this day can touch those gains and body comp!!!
I see. thanks for the info.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Go with XT, only cause I want to see a review on it:thumbsup:

Or u could send it to me! Now u will be left with 3 options lol.

I remember reading where Halodrol was good to run with a test product. Just throwing that out there even though its not one of ur options.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay so basically by all the wonderful feedback i gather that i should: Send out all my goods just because im a nice guy and want reps! lol...

I was also wondering about the redundancy thing...thanks tripp for the personal feedback.

I think im leaning towards the mxt BUT i dont have it so i might not. Then again this cycle wont be for a while so i could order a bottle before then.

Ive had this freakin m1t for how long now, its the last and im kinda tired of having it sit around and mock me saying "im poison but ill make you big, stop being a pu55y"

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't stack 1-test with M1T and 4-ad.

Too much stress on prostate and liver.

But I'm sure there are dudes that could tolerate this with ease. I love 1-test but it really bothers me in several areas.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was thinking of going with either phera or epi, leaning more towards epi to fight any possible estro issues with the 1t & 4ad. With the epi i was thinking of starting high, like a jumpstart and then tapering down to about 30mg for a total of 6 weeks.

Methyl XT and m1t are out and ill probably use the m14add for a test deca run i have to get around to doing. Id like to run the transdermal stack first before i do a long injectable cycle again.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I dunno, just from what I have read from others about M1T, that stuff is nasty, like doing crack would be healthier and improve your life better than this stuff. But I guess some people like getting liver transplants, bleeding from the ears / eyes etc (jk?).

Much Love,

Neoborn

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was thinking of going with either phera or epi, leaning more towards epi to fight any possible estro issues with the 1t & 4ad. With the epi i was thinking of starting high, like a jumpstart and then tapering down to about 30mg for a total of 6 weeks.

Methyl XT and m1t are out and ill probably use the m14add for a test deca run i have to get around to doing. Id like to run the transdermal stack first before i do a long injectable cycle again.
I did something similar. However I started low (30mg) and after 4 weeks increasing periodically, I made it to 60mg for the last 2 weeks. Nice solid gains

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did something similar. However I started low (30mg) and after 4 weeks increasing periodically, I made it to 60mg for the last 2 weeks. Nice solid gains
well my last cycle was an epi solo run for 8 weeks ramping up from the bottom up to 80mg. 60mg seemed like a good spot, 80mg i began to cramp up somewhat at times. Ive never done 1test or 4ad so im not sure how it will effect me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 12
mixedup Supplement Logs 1