Looking to get my feet wet//AX or halodrol Liquigels.

Hollidae

Banned
Awards
I am looking to run my first clcye this year. I dont want to take any too hardcore for my first time like test1 or m1t.. I was looking for something mild to get my feet wet, like something from

I dont mind ance bc that goes away, but ***** tits, hair loss and a small wee wee i not an option.

ps. Im also going to see my new dr, what should i ask her about bloodwork. should i tell her my plans

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
what product of AX? halodrol liquigels and Halodrol 50 are 2 completely different products. Halodrol 50 is a steroid and the liquigels are natural products.

Hollidae

Banned
Awards
liquigels... Whats the best product from AX to add mass

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
liquigels... Whats the best product from AX to add mass
it sounds like you're wanting to jump into something anabolic, so def do not go with Halodrol Liquigels. And as far as AX goes, find a good clone of Superdrol or Pheraplex.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To me, it sounds like you are not ready to jump into anything hormonal. This board is saturated with threads about all of the PH/PS that are available. Not only does the specific compound need to be controlled, but also PCT needs to be understood as well.

Hollidae

Banned
Awards
age-25 in 2wks
h-5'11
w-191 bf around 12-13
I am here to learn. I understand pct. AX says i dont really need pct only for retain. I dont know if i trust that. Is pct really needed for halodrol gels?

I was planing of using
anit E- 6oxo
liver support - proliver
prostate- gnc's saw patt..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you wouldn't need the 6oxo or liver support for halodrol liquigels.

Just keep in mind you want to do 2 boxes worth - 50-60 days. you won't start seeing gains till week 2-3 at earliest. But it is a nice safe choice, I'll be doing x-factor starting in a few weeks (same active compound)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aPCT should be fine, xfactor itself doesn't need any. I'm going to be doing a 2 month x-factor/sdng log myself, not sure entirely what i'll do for PCT (if anything). As a recommendation, if you are stacking with SDNG, use xfactor and not the halodrol liquigels. you will be getting too much ATD, and will likely see libido issues

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it would be a waste of $. The active prohormone in SDNG is DHEA, which at 3 caps a day is only 510mg. Its not that much to require much in the way of PCT, and liver support is unnecessary since its not a methylated compound. On the 6oxo either the halodrol liquigels or SDNG already have an AI in them, and particularly since estrogen levels affect joint pains since you'll already have inflammation from the way the xfactor/halodrol liquigels work, no sense running really really low on estrogen and making it worse

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
apct vs retain?
If considering a cycle, good choices to start your searching are halo clones, propadrol, furazadrol.

If looking for natural anabolics, hyperdrol with double dose of divanil should be nice. A ramp and taper of 6oxo in a solo run would also be nice with some creatine.

I'd also consider a transdermal formestane to "get your feet wet."

Search for logs on these and then you'll be able to have some SPECIFIC questions.

Hollidae

Banned
Awards
I'm looking at H-drol, X factor, superdrolNG and HLG