Votes: 38 32.2%
  • 5+ Weeks

Votes: 24 20.3%

• Total voters

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How long did it take Test-E to acutally kick in for you. Meaning you noticed yourself starting to get bigger stronger and feeling euphoric?

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I can't really remember, but I would guess 2-4 weeks?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
what happens if you cheated and took prop to kickstart?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
from what i remember, for me it took a little longer then the norm, which i would say is 4 weeks. I think it was around week 5 that i really noticed it. This is even with a 2 week "frontload" (which from that cycle i dont think works).

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Middle of the third week for me. I get euphoric and a libido boost after the first week however. Probably due to my natty levels being lower than average.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Approaching the end of week two right now. Im kicking off with Epi at around 40-50mg ED. THe first week I got a little under the weather for a day or two and then bounced back and felt great. Im now in the second week and I feel like ****. I havent felt anything from the test yet. I feel ups and downs from the epi (nothign has settled yet, my endocrine system is like: "Q!^(^(#^&)" .....anyway I believe my current symptoms are that of the "test-flu" I feel flu-like minus the fever. I hope it fades out by the end of this week and in its place come the test "kick"

Anyone else have similar "flu-like" symptoms? I know its common but do they usually precede positive benefits of the drug kicking in?

what does it mean to "feel" the test kicking in... I mean, my libido is way up. But I dont feel like Im "on steroids" when I look at myself in the mirror.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well the flu like symptoms are kinda good if you get them cuz you can kinda associate that with real gear.

as far as the kicking in....i would say youll have a pump all day and youll feel "on steroids". It might be hard to tell with the epi in there but you will see a bigger difference when it "kicks" in.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I would equate it to the feeling of knowing that you are better than the guy sitting next to you.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm excited... I just want these flu symptoms to dissipate. I am glad that I have them because like PP said its associated with knowing i have legit gear but it sucks. hopefully it doesnt last more than a few days. (no appetite, runny nose, congestion, sore throat, post nasal drip, massive fatigue, lethargy, slight depression, irritability...no fever....sounds like test flu to me.)

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
I'm excited... I just want these flu symptoms to dissipate. I am glad that I have them because like PP said its associated with knowing i have legit gear but it sucks. hopefully it doesnt last more than a few days. (no appetite, runny nose, congestion, sore throat, post nasal drip, massive fatigue, lethargy, slight depression, irritability...no fever....sounds like test flu to me.)
yah this is getting me excited actually! i start my cycle in a week! i want the test flu babyyyy haha!

i have a buddy that used to be on my hockey team in high school that i see up at the gym every once in awhile. i saw him a week or two into a test cycle about a month ago then two weeks went by and i ran into him again up there. the difference in size was incredible. i'm sure alot of it was water but still, his size literally exploded in a two week time frame.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yah this is getting me excited actually! i start my cycle in a week! i want the test flu babyyyy haha!

i have a buddy that used to be on my hockey team in high school that i see up at the gym every once in awhile. i saw him a week or two into a test cycle about a month ago then two weeks went by and i ran into him again up there. the difference in size was incredible. i'm sure alot of it was water but still, his size literally exploded in a two week time frame.
well i cant wait for that....

p.s (who is that in your avy?)

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
oh thats me.

in a couple years ;) its "the blade", dexter jackson

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is that you in your avi?
haha. nice one. Damn Dexter is ripped. yea thats me in my avi. that was at the end of my last PP\epi\finix 6 weeker a few months ago. Since I've had a partial pec tendon tear and havent been training too well. Im pretty much back in that condition, still holding a little more bf but watever. Im on a big cycle right now so it will all change soon.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
whats your stats in that pic? your back looks pretty damn thick.

what does your cycle look like?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pudz attached a word doc with his cycle layout. It's pretty solid, imo. Search for "safe-ish cycle ideas" and you should find it.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pudz attached a word doc with his cycle layout. It's pretty solid, imo. Search for "safe-ish cycle ideas" and you should find it.
hey guys....about that word doc.,..things have changed mostly diet and training wise. I will have an updated version attached as my first post on my log\journal..expect it monday

spoofy

Awards
from what i remember, for me it took a little longer then the norm, which i would say is 4 weeks. I think it was around week 5 that i really noticed it. This is even with a 2 week "frontload" (which from that cycle i dont think works).
same here for me it took about 5 weeks.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
by the looks of the poll so far its no wonder people who run 6-8 weekers of Test E dont benefit fully from the drug

KellysGymCarver

Awards
I usually jump start a test-e cycle with sustanon. Works fine for me. I take the test e and the sust together for 2 weeks, and then jump off the sust and bump up the test e.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
6.3/270 lbs--low dose 375mg[first run]-also using 1/2mg of dex EOD,T3,cissus,AMP--on wk 6 now ,noticed something on wk 2--will run for 12 wk--just got the test flu now ,or maybe its real flu ,weathers been crazy---I feel good at this dosage--like a teenager horny all the time,lifts are up , old injuries seem to be healing,I feel very warm all the time --almost like DNP,BP is fine so I dont know why.IF all goes well, in DEC I will do PCT with some clen,dex,cissus for a month or 2 [maybe some var] and start another TE cycle but kick it up to 500mg

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I am currently 230 with 20+ BF%. If I wanted slow n steady gains for a 12 week cycle but without blowing up and being really f'n obvious to everyone what dosage would I use Test E , Test E / EQ?

I would like to stay 230 and just go to about 10% or less.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I am currently 230 with 20+ BF%. If I wanted slow n steady gains for a 12 week cycle but without blowing up and being really f'n obvious to everyone what dosage would I use Test E , Test E / EQ?

I would like to stay 230 and just go to about 10% or less.
I've run this stack before and it's not a good cutting stack unless you just want to cut, but you have to cut cals also. If you cut cals you won't gain much strength or mass unless you really up the dose.

I'd save an AAS stack like that for a bulk, or clean bulk.

I'd suggest going below maintenance cals on a TRT dose of test for 3-4 months, with tons of BCAA's, and maybe some IGF-1, and you'd lean up nicely, and not worry about sides at all. Plus it's way cheaper.

By the way, BAD neoborn turning to the darkside. *scolds you*

haha j/k :icon_lol:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. What's a TRT dose, 200mg? Pretty sure dr. would go for that. It's not the "dark side" when you're getting older! :)

bodyfort

Awards
My theory...depends on your testosterone level....For instance, I have a a very low testosterone, so it took me more than a month to actually felt the difference in overall effects of test.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My theory...depends on your testosterone level....For instance, I have a a very low testosterone, so it took me more than a month to actually felt the difference in overall effects of test.
if you have low natural test levels i would assume that it would kick faster. Im totally unsure of my own natural test levels cuz ive never had them tested but it takes me a while to get the effects....at least it did last time. Just hit week 3 and nothing yet.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. What's a TRT dose, 200mg? Pretty sure dr. would go for that. It's not the "dark side" when you're getting older! :)
maybe slightly higher than TRT, like 300-350. Grunt is an expert at "cruising" on a certain dose. Maybe he could recommend a dose.

I just know that at 20% bodyfat, you'll gain alot of water from estro bloat, and a 10 week cycle could yeild you alot of mass, but you'll gain fat unless your diet is absolutely spot on... and that's hard to do.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I could always pulse Epistane or low daily dose of Formestane in with that no to keep dem gainz dry no?

EQ is dry no?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I could always pulse Epistane or low daily dose of Formestane in with that no to keep dem gainz dry no?

EQ is dry no?
To keep gains, you may want to look into IGF-1. Some people keep there gains. But most people lose them unless they take meassures to keep them. This means upping calories above maintenance during PCT, eating alot of fats / sat fats to get your HPTA back on track. You may put on some fat. Additionally start using creatine / beta alanine / igf-1. You need a small arsenal to keep the gains as I'm discovering now.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established

EQ is dry no?
EQ improves vasularity, but it's not totally dry. It's going to cause a gain of water weight, especially with test.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
EQ improves vasularity, but it's not totally dry. It's going to cause a gain of water weight, especially with test.
from what I know it improves vascularity temporarily because of the increase in RBC etc. BUT this isnt always good.... gotta watch hematocrit *spelling. It can make you a bit too hemo-concentrated as my doctor called it. So drinking alot of water is good and if your levels are to high, you can donate blood.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. This is an area I know little about. The reason for losing gains is because of the shutdown and waiting for the body to start back up test production no?

Anyone have links or PM links to good information so I can read up?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
from what I know it improves vascularity temporarily because of the increase in RBC etc. BUT this isnt always good.... gotta watch hematocrit *spelling. It can make you a bit too hemo-concentrated as my doctor called it. So drinking alot of water is good and if your levels are to high, you can donate blood.
For me the EQ RBC was overstated, because I ran 400-500 mg a week which is low enough IMO to not be dangerous.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. This is an area I know little about. The reason for losing gains is because of the shutdown and waiting for the body to start back up test production no?

Anyone have links or PM links to good information so I can read up?
you are correct in your thinking.

dirtydean12

dirtydean12

Awards
this thread just makes me want to go to the dark side even more!:bb::bb3:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
The only two sides I can be sure of myself, after some experience... is lethargy with some compounds, and thinning hair.

bodyfort

Awards
this thread just makes me want to go to the dark side even more!:bb::bb3:
off topic ahead
:
:
:
:
I dont find it dark side more like "Enlighten" to be on steroid...lol....You see, you go to the doctor and it explains to you thats how your genetic funtions? (That piss off)
One particular genetic produce less test and some produce many

The key is:
Appearance matter in social environment
Without Social interaction = Depression
Depression = -(Health(mental + Physical))

:
:
:
:wtf: im on a mood of :toofunny:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
When you get to 35+ it's no longer the 'dark side' it's really the happy healthy humpy bunny side!

brettly

Awards
whenever it is that the test kicks in you'll know it because its basically the best feeling in the world haha.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
at 20% bf your tendency for estrogenic sides will be amplified...You should maybe try some peptides like HGH or IGF1 and keep in caloric deficit until you get to around 15% or less BF imo.

MystikalSoul

Awards
hey guys im on the 6 week of test cyp and no test flu yet... do u always get it or not? anyways i kick started with epi and gained 10 pounds on end of 4 week and now no more gains since then maybe like a pound or two and then i lost it, is there something wrong with my gear? i have a **** load of pimples on my back and shoulders and always horny, my lifts also are up but not by a lot, what u guys think?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys im on the 6 week of test cyp and no test flu yet... do u always get it or not? anyways i kick started with epi and gained 10 pounds on end of 4 week and now no more gains since then maybe like a pound or two and then i lost it, is there something wrong with my gear? i have a **** load of pimples on my back and shoulders and always horny, my lifts also are up but not by a lot, what u guys think?
what are your dosages?

not everyone gets test flu, i never have.

UKStrength

Lol, you can't be that old mate! Isn't TRT around 100mg?

Anyone else think this would be good for a first cycle just to 'test the water'? See how your body responds to the AAS then bump it up to 500mg/week for the next one?