1500i.u of HGC equals how many i.u. in a 3ml syringe?
- 10-04-2007, 07:53 AM
- 10-04-2007, 08:49 AM
If you filled the entire syringe with 1500iu's, then each 1ml is 500iu, .5ml is 250iu.
- 10-04-2007, 11:55 AM
Hey, Well thats the thing thats puzzling me. On the ampule it says 1500 i.u. When i combined the powder and liquid then back loaded it into a syringe it measured to 1.2 ml. So im confused.
10-04-2007, 12:05 PM
Ok I see the problem. You need to get some Bac. Water and load that pin all the way to the 3cc mark. Ideally, you should shoot what you have into a sterile vial then add enough bactereostatic water to bring it to a total of 3cc's, then pull out only what you need at the time with a slin pin.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jbryand101b in forum Forerunner LabsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-14-2011, 10:11 AM
- By mixedup in forum LG SciencesReplies: 15Last Post: 12-17-2008, 09:30 AM
- By theshocker21 in forum BulkingReplies: 33Last Post: 12-26-2006, 09:46 PM
- By goes4ever in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-16-2003, 06:22 AM
- By antonio in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2002, 03:48 PM