HCG ampules and understanding dosage, HELP

preston25

Awards
Ok, i just received two ampules, 1500 i.u. of hcg in each ampule. My plan was to dose 250 i.u. EOD for the entire 3000 i.u. This is to prevent shutdown sense i finished my last cycle almost two weeks ago. Would have started sooner but it took forever to receive it. My last cycle consisted of 8 weeks of test base and EQ transdermals seperatelly. Then 6 weeks of VAR. I was taking rebound reloaded during the half of the cycle. I had no bloat and felt none if the usual shutdown symtems. So each ampule once mixed is 1500 i.u. This does not equate on the syringe. Ive already back loaded a 3 ml syringe with the mixture. How do i figure how much 250 i.u. is in the syringe?

Regard

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
if you combine both of them and use 1.2 cc you will have 250iu for every 1 units on a insulin syringe.

stevesliwa

stevesliwa

Banned
Awards
Ok, i just received two ampules, 1500 i.u. of hcg in each ampule. My plan was to dose 250 i.u. EOD for the entire 3000 i.u. This is to prevent shutdown sense i finished my last cycle almost two weeks ago. Would have started sooner but it took forever to receive it. My last cycle consisted of 8 weeks of test base and EQ transdermals seperatelly. Then 6 weeks of VAR. I was taking rebound reloaded during the half of the cycle. I had no bloat and felt none if the usual shutdown symtems. So each ampule once mixed is 1500 i.u. This does not equate on the syringe. Ive already back loaded a 3 ml syringe with the mixture. How do i figure how much 250 i.u. is in the syringe?

Regard
How did your experience work out?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
if you combine both of them and use 1.2 cc you will have 250iu for every 1 units on a insulin syringe.

correction, the above is a typo, its 250iu for ever ten units or .1 cc on a slin pin.

preston25

Awards
Thanks for the help. By the time i received the product and figured out my dosage i had already finished my cycle. 8 weeks of test base and bold transdermal. Then 5 weeks of anavar. My PCT lineup is clomid 25mg for 10 days stacked with the nha stack and some powerfull, and two weeks on two weeks off of clen. My next aas will be trenbolone 75. Im saving my HCG for that cycle.

Regards