cutting on Epi and clen, advice please

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i wanted to do a cutting cycle with some of the Epistane i've got, doing a pulse with it

Epi pulse MWF

week 1 Epi 20/30/30 mg, Clen 40/40/60/60/80/80/100
week 2 Epi 30/30/40 mg, Clen 100/100/100/120/120/120/120
week 3 Epi 40 mg
week 4 Epi 40 mg
week 5 Epi 40 mg, Clen 40/40/60/60/80/80/100
week 6 Epi 50 mg, Clen 100/100/100/120/120/120/120
week 7 Epi 50 mg
week 8 Epi 60 mg
week 9 nolva as needed, Clen 40/40/60/60/80/80/100
week 10 nolva as needed, Clen 100/100/100/120/120/120/120

cycle support on either off days or on days not sure yet. Nolva at the end however much is necessary. i got a couple cycles under my belt and shutdown and sides have always been very low and i feel like i need bigger doses.
Im about 6 foot 1 240 and want to shed 15 pounds of fat and water weight. Lemme know what you think.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks good man. Consider adding some Fish oil+sesamin at relatively high doses..It's healthy and will aid in the fat loss area. What is your clen experience?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks good man. Consider adding some Fish oil+sesamin at relatively high doses..It's healthy and will aid in the fat loss area. What is your clen experience?
i take fish oil everyday, ill look into some sesamin.

i did 2 weeks of Clen about a month ago for a trial, approximately dosed the same as above. It worked pretty well, no sides except for a mild jitters right after taking it, and that was really only noticeable at 100+ mcg. I might have to go up to 140.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't push too fast. The difference between enough and "OMG, I am in HELL" is subtle.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea more isn't always better when it comes to beta stims...its a touchy area finding the right dose for yourself

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks bros i'll do the clen slowly. mostly i wanted to make sure my pulsing was right, i've never pulsed before. I figure i can go 8 weeks on Epi because its relatively mild and i'll only be pulsing 3 days a week.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea Epi is very mild. Its my second time using it (this time Im kicking off with it..at 40mg ED for about 5 weeks) . no sides or real size gains but definatly a huge boost in the strength dept. Im curious to see how pulsing works

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
Bumping for another question in regards to Clen. (sorry for hijack).

Im assuming it's best to take in the morning? even if you work out at night due to the possibility of insomnia being worse if taken around 5-6pm when going to bed around 11pm or so.

Thanks for any answers.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Im assuming it's best to take in the morning? even if you work out at night due to the possibility of insomnia being worse if taken around 5-6pm when going to bed around 11pm or so.

Thanks for any answers.
yes this way by bedtime the clen is mostly out, and you shouldnt have a problem with night sweats, insomnia, etc

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Thanks for any answers.
yeah i take it as soon as i wakeup, nice morning energy booster as soon as it kicks in

and i just realized my first post was messed up, i had extra weeks in there, so i fixed it up, and i decided to bump the epi dose too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes this way by bedtime the clen is mostly out, and you shouldnt have a problem with night sweats, insomnia, etc
Half-life of clen is 36 hours.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Half-life of clen is 36 hours.
yes but it still holds true that taking it earlier in the day would only allow for less of it in the system come bed time. Whether its "Half" or not...its still less than there would be if he were to take it at 5-6PM

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes but it still holds true that taking it earlier in the day would only allow for less of it in the system come bed time. Whether its "Half" or not...its still less than there would be if he were to take it at 5-6PM
Oh, I agree...I always take clen in the mornings...just sayin. :)

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, I agree...I always take clen in the mornings...just sayin. :)
I have taken albuterol before. It definitely gave me endurance and energy, but I wasn't using it in high enough doses to notice fat loss. Even with alb, if i took it too late I would have a hard time sleeping. have you ever tried albuterol to see how it compares with your previous clen use? not sure which one ill use next time I opt for a beta stim

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have taken albuterol before. It definitely gave me endurance and energy, but I wasn't using it in high enough doses to notice fat loss. Even with alb, if i took it too late I would have a hard time sleeping. have you ever tried albuterol to see how it compares with your previous clen use? not sure which one ill use next time I opt for a beta stim
Only when I snuck it from my ex-wifes inhaler.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Only when I snuck it from my ex-wifes inhaler.
haha yea. Inhalers are much less systematic though... I think I may go with clen next time. seems more "tried and true"... if you will

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
The stim effect and endurance in the gym I got from albuterol was very pronounced, however even at higher doses i didn't get nearly the fat loss effects as I have with clen

onelife

onelife

Awards
i agree... as far as fat loss clen destroys albuterol bar none

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed for future reference

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
subbed for future reference
lol what? this thread is over 2 years old. I did the cycle almost exactly as i outlined it and it worked very well. Of course, the extra cardio and low-carb diet did most of the work.

For me Epi gives pumps/hardness but no gains so on the cycle I lost strength and a little size but i dropped a ton of bodyfat and came out of the cycle looking really good. I think the hardness and pumps and vascularity from the Epi at least improved my look.

I think an 8 week Epi pulse, either either Clen or T3, with the proper diet, is an excellent way to either recomp or cut.

I don't get sides from Epi but with the clen I noticed that when stacked with something like Epi i got some BP headaches.

Hope that helps.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
holy bejesues!!!! I didnt realize it was 2yrs old.. I have been recently thinking about trying clen out and I remembered seeing some people get great results with clen and epi and since I got a bottle of epi just chillin at my house I figured I would give it a go and was trying to do some background research.. so after some AM searches this thread popped up and looked like a solid outline and you seemed like you knew what you were doing so I decided to keep it for reference and continue looking around..

Real turn off about the strength loss!! About how much BF did you loose on this? And was it just clen and epi you were taking or were there other things in the mix? Not too concerned about size loss.. figure I wanna cut down on BF as much as I can before I even attempt any type of bulk. Also what was your diet for this recomp?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
holy bejesues!!!! I didnt realize it was 2yrs old.. I have been recently thinking about trying clen out and I remembered seeing some people get great results with clen and epi and since I got a bottle of epi just chillin at my house I figured I would give it a go and was trying to do some background research.. so after some AM searches this thread popped up and looked like a solid outline and you seemed like you knew what you were doing so I decided to keep it for reference and continue looking around..

Real turn off about the strength loss!! About how much BF did you loose on this? And was it just clen and epi you were taking or were there other things in the mix? Not too concerned about size loss.. figure I wanna cut down on BF as much as I can before I even attempt any type of bulk. Also what was your diet for this recomp?
You probably won't lose strength, i'm just some kind of ****ing anomaly, i used Epi on a bulk and realized i just don't get any gains out of it, at all, it's weird. I only lost a little strength on the pulsed cut, it wasn't TOO bad.

I've got a pretty good summary from my cycle synopsis thread (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/134934-cycle-synopsis-database.html)

3) Epi Pulse with Clen CUT
Dose:
3x a week pulse 30/30/40/40/40/40/50/50
Clen 2 on 2 off the entire time
Gains:
~235 17% -> 217 12%
Conclusions:
Pulsing works, felt pumped even on off days, shutdown was negligible, no sides except for BP headaches which now I can attribute more to the clen than the Epi
Bottom line: Epi/Clen works great for a cut

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great link.. looks like alot of info there and I noticed a recomp link in there too that looked very informative. Gonna get my read on now.. another question.. did you run liquid clen? If so I do you measure smaller then 1ml?? I have liquid clomid and have a 1ml syringe I use to draw it out with.. do they have smaller ones?

Medic93

Awards
No they don't make a smaller syringe. If ur clen is dosed like mine 200mcg/mg then each .1 on the syringe is 20mcg.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
great link.. looks like alot of info there and I noticed a recomp link in there too that looked very informative. Gonna get my read on now.. another question.. did you run liquid clen? If so I do you measure smaller then 1ml?? I have liquid clomid and have a 1ml syringe I use to draw it out with.. do they have smaller ones?
yeah liquid clen, if your oral dropper isn't marked then you can use a syringe and measure that way

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta check if my syringe is marked.. got it from CVS.. how about the pump feature on the bottle? Does that vary too much to try and dose just by pumping it a certain number of times?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also the place I get my SERM from doesnt offer clen but they have alburterol.. I know they are related, but how are the effects? Are they compareable?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you going to log it? i was thinking of using clen with something. interested in how it turns out man.
im new to clen also, dont know much on how to use it, if i even need to at all. curious to see how much you trim up.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you going to log it? i was thinking of using clen with something. interested in how it turns out man.
im new to clen also, dont know much on how to use it, if i even need to at all. curious to see how much you trim up.
was this directed towards me???

If so yes when I run it I will definetely log it..(I love logging helps me stay focused and on track :) ) Also not sure when I will run it. I am coming of a hdrol cycle and gonna wait the recomended time off.. say feburary-march-ish.. you know just in time for summer!!! I already got my epi bottle waiting :bigok:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my bad, it was directed at unreal, but hey, if your gonna run it too, all the better. i'll read your results too. im goin natty for a while (years) so i'll have time to learn. maybe i'll even try stacking some of that sarm s4 with clen. who knows. lol :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh ok.. this was a very old thread (2 years old to be exact) I dont think unreal logged it but he did post his conclusion results above

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
i wanted to do a cutting cycle with some of the Epistane i've got, doing a pulse with it

Epi pulse MWF

week 1 Epi 20/30/30 mg, Clen 40/40/60/60/80/80/100
week 2 Epi 30/30/40 mg, Clen 100/100/100/120/120/120/120
week 3 Epi 40 mg
week 4 Epi 40 mg
week 5 Epi 40 mg, Clen 40/40/60/60/80/80/100
week 6 Epi 50 mg, Clen 100/100/100/120/120/120/120
week 7 Epi 50 mg
week 8 Epi 60 mg
week 9 nolva as needed, Clen 40/40/60/60/80/80/100
week 10 nolva as needed, Clen 100/100/100/120/120/120/120

cycle support on either off days or on days not sure yet. Nolva at the end however much is necessary. i got a couple cycles under my belt and shutdown and sides have always been very low and i feel like i need bigger doses.
Im about 6 foot 1 240 and want to shed 15 pounds of fat and water weight. Lemme know what you think.
this looks good, but have u ever tried t3? also, im sure u already know this, but clen does "cut" muscle as well. Maybe add test?

My last cutting cycle was test, clen and t3 and i f*cking loved it.

NVM just saw it was from 2 years ago lol.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
G3 is an injectable right not oral

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I meant T3 I just sent it off my phone and it has a auto-correct type thing

meathed

meathed

Awards
T3 can be both inject or oral. It is more commonly found in the oral suspension form though. It needs to be run very strictly though as it has the potential to due irreversible damage to the thyroid. It is sometimes stacked with Clen for three weeks then followed by some version of an ECA stack.

They do make syringes smaller than 1ml btw. You can get 1/2cc or 3/10cc insulin pins for dirt cheap. I like using lower volume syringes as the variation on dose is incrementally small.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unreal, did u take anything on off days inbetween ur epi pulse?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar