Testosterone cypionate + no sex drive

eddyfinster

Awards
Ive got a question. Last year I completely lost all my energy, I went to the doctor and was told I had Hypogonadism, my free testosterone was a 6, thats right just 6. He said he had never seen that before. Since then I have gone from androgel to depo testosterone injections once a week. I finnaly started to feel normal again, but had absolutely no sex drive. After more blood tests a different doctor has said that my cortisol is low and my adrenal glands dont have the out-put they should. The doc put me on isocort but she didnt say if that would help with the sex drive. Is there anyone out there who could give me any ideas on how to fix this. I thought the depo t would boost my sex drive. Im also wondering if tghe depo t will eventually shrink my testes.

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
what dosage are you taking?

eventually the testosterone wil shut down you balls completely, thats where hcg comes in...250iu 2 days and 2 day b4 test injection

get your e2 tested, that may be why you arent feeling 100% yet, if not perhaps you T levels still arent high enough

eddyfinster

Awards
:bruce1:
what dosage are you taking?

eventually the testosterone wil shut down you balls completely, thats where hcg comes in...250iu 2 days and 2 day b4 test injection

get your e2 tested, that may be why you arent feeling 100% yet, if not perhaps you T levels still arent high enough[/QUOTE

I take 200ml once a week. I just had everything tested, 8 vials of blood. My total testosterone was 905, free was 204. My Dihydrotestosterone was 59. My HCG was 292. I go to Revolutions sports medical center in AZ, it was highly recomended and had a 6 month waiting list. My doc was happy with all my blood work except for the cortisol. She said my hcg was optimal. I really dont want small nuts. do you have any ideas how to fix the sex drive and prevent the small nuts.

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
she said you hcg is optimal? there is no hcg hormone, i have no idea how it can be optimal

hcg is a drug you inject subq (with an insulin needle). it mimicks the LH, which basically keeps you testicles prodcucing testosterone and sperm, keeping them normal size

did u get e2 levels checked?

im almost guarenteeing this is your problem

eddyfinster

Awards
she said you hcg is optimal? there is no hcg hormone, i have no idea how it can be optimal

hcg is a drug you inject subq (with an insulin needle). it mimicks the LH, which basically keeps you testicles prodcucing testosterone and sperm, keeping them normal size

did u get e2 levels checked?

im almost guarenteeing this is your problem
Im sorry, I thought that the hcg was human growth hormone. I think my LH was good but what is e2 and hcg?

bodyworksten

Awards
the hcg will tell the glands in your brain to start producing your own testosterone again. Many guys who do steroid cycles use hcg when they come off a cycle to get their bodies to stop the estrogen and produce more of your own bodies testosterone. It will make you super horny and shooting like a 15 year old.....LOL. Look up HCG on the net and it will tell you all about it.