Serious Problems With Cel M-drol!! (sd Clone)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Serious Problems With Cel M-drol!! (sd Clone)


    prior to its discontinuation, i had a lot of success with superdrol. i did two cycles, one bulking and one cutting. i followed all the advice given in the infamous "superdrol for dummies" thread that was put together by krzna and is on that other bodybuilding forum.

    i purchased some CEL M-Drol bc of a lab test i came across that showed it to be 99% plus pure.

    i pre-loaded milkthistle @ 1000mg/day and hawthorne berry @ 1000mg/day for approx 10-12 days before taking my first dose of m-drol.

    about 4 days before i took the m-drol, i began taking all my other ancillaries.

    these included:
    RYR @ 1.2g/day
    saw palmetto @ 320mg/day
    policosanol @ 20mg 2 x a day
    primaforce proliver @ 3 caps 2 x daily

    i made sure to drink a ton of water and after 2 days i was fine. then, i was studying for my law school bullsh*t hardcore the third day of my cycle.

    i was really out of it, and i inadvertently took my 2 PM doses about an hour and a half apart. honestly, i did not remember that i had already taken a capsule of mdrol about 1.5-2 hours earlier until i had already swallowed it.

    i then drank a liter of water. then, as timing would have it, i had an appt i made months ago to get a tattoo touched up. while sitting in the tattoo parlor a few days ago, as the second m drol took effect, i had extreme pain in my penis and the surrounding area.

    i have had bloodwork done following my 2nd superdrol cycle, which was about 18 months ago. although i dont remember any of the stats, such as the number of toxins or whatever it is that they use to measure liver efficiency, my dr. was not the least bit concerned.

    wtf happened? i have takwen as much as 40mg of SD a day the final 4 days of a cycle and never before did i get the sensation of pins and needles in my f*cking d*ck!!!!

    i stopped the sd, took a little nolva and now i await ur guys expert opinions.

    thanks guys.

    p.s. the tattoo came out really well, lol


  2. Quote Originally Posted by frankiebones View Post
    prior to its discontinuation, i had a lot of success with superdrol. i did two cycles, one bulking and one cutting. i followed all the advice given in the infamous "superdrol for dummies" thread that was put together by krzna and is on that other bodybuilding forum.

    i purchased some CEL M-Drol bc of a lab test i came across that showed it to be 99% plus pure.

    i pre-loaded milkthistle @ 1000mg/day and hawthorne berry @ 1000mg/day for approx 10-12 days before taking my first dose of m-drol.

    about 4 days before i took the m-drol, i began taking all my other ancillaries.

    these included:
    RYR @ 1.2g/day
    saw palmetto @ 320mg/day
    policosanol @ 20mg 2 x a day
    primaforce proliver @ 3 caps 2 x daily

    i made sure to drink a ton of water and after 2 days i was fine. then, i was studying for my law school bullsh*t hardcore the third day of my cycle.

    i was really out of it, and i inadvertently took my 2 PM doses about an hour and a half apart. honestly, i did not remember that i had already taken a capsule of mdrol about 1.5-2 hours earlier until i had already swallowed it.

    i then drank a liter of water. then, as timing would have it, i had an appt i made months ago to get a tattoo touched up. while sitting in the tattoo parlor a few days ago, as the second m drol took effect, i had extreme pain in my penis and the surrounding area.

    i have had bloodwork done following my 2nd superdrol cycle, which was about 18 months ago. although i dont remember any of the stats, such as the number of toxins or whatever it is that they use to measure liver efficiency, my dr. was not the least bit concerned.

    wtf happened? i have takwen as much as 40mg of superdrol a day the final 4 days of a cycle and never before did i get the sensation of pins and needles in my f*cking d*ck!!!!

    i stopped the superdrol, took a little nolva and now i await ur guys expert opinions.

    thanks guys.

    p.s. the tattoo came out really well, lol

    Whoa dude.

  3. in all honesty, I think this is all in your head. The effects, even with 20mgs so close together wouldn't be felt like this...
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    in all honesty, I think this is all in your head. The effects, even with 20mgs so close together wouldn't be felt like this...
    dude, im no head case. i couldnt even go to my girlfriend's house later that evening for her mom's birthday! i had to take xanax to numb the pain bc any traditional opiate based painkiller would have had acetaminophen in it and just hurt my liver worse.

    i appreciate the response but the pain was pretty intense, and whatever the cause may be, it certainly wasn't psychosomatic.

  5. All I am saying is that such a pronounced effect should not be from the SD...

    Be careful with the self medicating, as well...

  6. Sounds like you are about to start your period, lol. Seriously though i highly doubt its from the m-drol, try to google your symtoms or even go see a doc. Could be kidney stones.

  7. i appreciate the quick responses, but lets keep 'em coming. there's gotta be someone else who has experienced something similar.

  8. so with all this being said how are you now?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by json75 View Post
    so with all this being said how are you now?
    i started the mdrol saturday, i took my last dose on sunday afternoon. after drinking a lot of water i felt a little better but i still felt like my **** was on fire when i went to sleep. woke up monday feeling 100% better and ive been good since then.

    just so u know, i dont have any venereal diseases. (i can guess some's will bring up the clap if i dont pre-address the issue, lol)

  10. Does it burn when you urinate. Could be a urinary tract infection.

  11. could be the clap

    EDIT: My bad, I missed the last part of your post

  12. Is this post serious?

    I am beyond sure that M-Drol wasn't the cause of needle-like pains in your penis...

    My advice would be to look to other areas of your life that you have changed recently...certain eating habits, certain medications you have changed..

  13. Quote Originally Posted by easymac View Post
    Does it burn when you urinate. Could be a urinary tract infection.
    This is what I was thinking too...it's not as common with men, but it does happen...from what I understand it can be a result from not urinating regularly ("holding it" too long) or even from not cleaning up properly after sex in combination of not urinating for a while after the dirty deed...basically, when you take a leak you could be ridding your urethra of bacteria that has found it's in there...or at least that's how I've come to understand it.

    Glad to hear that you're doing well now...just thought I would throw this out there for anybody else that might be experiencing something similar...I've seen this pop up on the boards a few times in the last couple of months.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  14. Man, Sorry about your Johnson, But I have done about five superdrol cycles and my wee wee never hurt. If it hurts when your urinate its probably a bladder or urine infection and trust me they hurt like hell. If it feels like needles you might have the

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dethklok View Post
    By the way, tattoos while on cycle is probably the greatest feeling ever.
    Please explain...I've been putting off getting ink for too long and this definitely is an interesting comment.

  16. Was the tattoo on the penis ?

  17. How can you ask for help and then on top if it tell people you dont have something or youre not imagining it?
    My first thought was same as dethloks, nerve system.
    I would hit up the Dr. on or off cycle this is not something to wait on.
    I agree though, out of all the sides and threads i have serached her and other sites i never came across one directly relating this to a PH/Anabolic


    PS-Wrong thread again. I plan on pointing this out everytime casue im annoying.

  18. MT, not wrong thread, wrong sub-forum...i didn't even realize it.

  19. jerked it too hard that day?
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  20. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    MT, not wrong thread, wrong sub-forum...i didn't even realize it.
    Thank you sir, i stand corrected.
    I also have been skippin on the tattoo. Maybe ill wait to go on if its that good....

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    jerked it too hard that day?


    I'll have you know that masturbation keeps the prostate healthy and is an excellent forearm exercise.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    jerked it too hard that day?
    WHERE THE HELL YOU GET THAT WIFE BEATER!!!???

    I'm waitin for the AX ones too...


    Yea, if you masterbate to much he may have been in pain....

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Was the tattoo on the penis ?
    This is what I was thinking. HAHA. That would make the most sense. When I was getting my tattoo, the chick told me she did a tattoo of a crab on a guys **** once.

    Like everyone else, I very seriously doubt that it's the M-drol. Anytime I have any type of weird issue on cycles I automatically think it's the hormones, but it usually isn't. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

  24. I have had the same pain before ,but it was from ephedra i ussually found that saw pallmeto would ease the pain. I just figured it came from prostate enlargement. also the worst case i ever had was when i was using old school stackers2 an old andro formula and **** loads of creatine without proper hydration i stayed up all night popin saw paw and drinking water the next morning i was fine

  25. probly passed a kidney stone

  26. Look, It isn't the m-drol so stop freaking out.
    goto to your GD doctor and have your **** checked out. you don't want to risk your ****

  27. Were you taking M-Drol up the urethra ?

  28. reaper I will have you know I actually lol'd at that

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    reaper I will have you know I actually lol'd at that

    I think you copied my name homie. I joined 1 month before you did.

  30. ya he did man, he told me he did.
    sue him

  31. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Is this post serious?

    I am beyond sure that M-Drol wasn't the cause of needle-like pains in your penis...

    My advice would be to look to other areas of your life that you have changed recently...certain eating habits, certain medications you have changed..
    blackjack, u know ur sh*t, so i say this with much respect.but it was absolutely the m drol that caused the pain. everything else was held as a constant, with the exception of the ancillaries i was taking. so it was either the combo of hawthorne berry and milk thistle that did it, or the m drol.

    as soon as i came off the m drol, it went away. i have had urinary tract infections before from too much fornicating and it doesnt just go away overnight without antibiotics.

    correct me if im wrong, but sd (m drol, etc.) is a 17aa and i didnt find much using the search function on this forum, but i found decent stuff on google.

    http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/stero...-pain-289.html

    also, the symptom checker on webmd, after 35 thousand questions, asked me if io had been drinking heavily or abusing drugs that are hepatoxic to ur liver.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by dethklok View Post
    I have 30+ hours of ink time in my life. Everyone's nerves are wired up differently. When I have work done in my right arm pit, my left ear tingles. The m-drol got your nerves on edge and the artist hit a sweet spot that ran to your d*ck.

    By the way, tattoos while on cycle is probably the greatest feeling ever.
    it started several hours before the tattoo. the only reason i mentioned that on any level was bc despite the amount of pain i was in, i went to the tat parlor bc i had:

    a). put a $150 deposit down; and

    b). waited almost 4 months to get an app't with this guy bc hes really good

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    probly passed a kidney stone
    sorry, didnt pass sh*t. i think i would have realized if i had a pebble coming out of the tip of my ****

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    Man, Sorry about your Johnson, But I have done about five superdrol cycles and my wee wee never hurt. If it hurts when your urinate its probably a bladder or urine infection and trust me they hurt like hell. If it feels like needles you might have the
    it didnt hurt to piss. in fact it didnt make it any worse or better. the pain was, in a way, localized at the base and it sorta spread in all directions from there

  35. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    This is what I was thinking too...it's not as common with men, but it does happen...from what I understand it can be a result from not urinating regularly ("holding it" too long) or even from not cleaning up properly after sex in combination of not urinating for a while after the dirty deed...basically, when you take a leak you could be ridding your urethra of bacteria that has found it's in there...or at least that's how I've come to understand it.

    Glad to hear that you're doing well now...just thought I would throw this out there for anybody else that might be experiencing something similar...I've seen this pop up on the boards a few times in the last couple of months.
    This is a good post right here.

    I have had testicular pain where my epididymis was infected(not from STD) but from what my dr told me in high school and reading up on it holding ur urine during sex, lifting or for long periods of time can cause an infection there. I had slight pain in my peins but more so on the tops and bottoms of my left nut.

    Side note I have seen guys complain about testicular or nut pain while using SD.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    This is a good post right here.

    I have had testicular pain where my epididymis was infected(not from STD) but from what my dr told me in high school and reading up on it holding ur urine during sex, lifting or for long periods of time can cause an infection there. I had slight pain in my peins but more so on the tops and bottoms of my left nut.

    Side note I have seen guys complain about testicular or nut pain while using superdrol.
    i have had "phantom" nut pain while on test enanthate and SD, but this was much diff and much more painful

  37. Quote Originally Posted by frankiebones View Post
    it didnt hurt to piss. in fact it didnt make it any worse or better. the pain was, in a way, localized at the base and it sorta spread in all directions from there
    That ain't good. At the base? That's a new Bad side I guess. I have never had that problem but I will remember you in case it does happen next time.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by dethklok View Post
    I can personally relate to both a and b. Good luck with the twig and berries. I have m-drol, as well as the original, lined up for the near future so I will keep this thread handy. I may avoid getting any ink though.
    haha. thanks 4 the support bro

  39. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    This is what I was thinking too...it's not as common with men, but it does happen...from what I understand it can be a result from not urinating regularly ("holding it" too long) or even from not cleaning up properly after sex in combination of not urinating for a while after the dirty deed...basically, when you take a leak you could be ridding your urethra of bacteria that has found it's in there...or at least that's how I've come to understand it.

    Glad to hear that you're doing well now...just thought I would throw this out there for anybody else that might be experiencing something similar...I've seen this pop up on the boards a few times in the last couple of months.
    you are correct about urinating after sexual intercourse, that's and old army trick from Vietnam era (and no i was not there, my father told me about it) and before, army was telling solders to pee after banging overseas whores due to that fact you mentioned about cleaning out the urethra of any bad mess that might get in there....now it's not a fail safe...(obviously) but it is grounding in fact and recommended for many years now and still i had posed this that question to a Doc awhile back and he confirmed it.....he suggested that i continue doing it......

  40. Quote Originally Posted by easymac View Post
    Sounds like you are about to start your period, lol. Seriously though i highly doubt its from the m-drol, try to google your symtoms or even go see a doc. Could be kidney stones.
    ftw lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. **JustDidIt's Lean Bulk with CEL M-Drol Pulse**
    By JustDidIt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 12:44 AM
  2. alpha drol serious problem
    By brysonv2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 12:16 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 11:14 PM
  4. cel h-drol bp problems
    By greatescape in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 05:32 AM
  5. I have a serious problem with this
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 09:22 PM
Log in
Log in