methyl vol

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about picking some of this up. What do you guys think about it? Is there a better superdrol clone out there? I just took my first clone recently and it's been the best prohormone I've been on by far. I've been having to work long hours at work and not get in proper nutrition hardly at all and I'm still putting on decent size. I wish I would have been taking this stuff instead of halodrol clones. Anyways. Sorry, got a little off subject. What do you guys think about this stuff though?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CEL's mdrol theoretically has a COA - certificate of authenticity I think it stands for. A 3rd party lab verifies that the contents match 99%+.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
methyl dx3 sucked??? its def legit dude

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
So would you guys recommend M-drol? Or methyl vol?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
CEL's mdrol theoretically has a COA - certificate of authenticity I think it stands for. A 3rd party lab verifies that the contents match 99%+.
LOL Funny thing is, anybody can make a CoA with photoshop.. so uhh don't be so quick to believe these companies pushing out CoA's when they might not have enough funding to have one actually created for their products... :yawn: and note that this isnt directed at ANY one company.. just saying you know.. it's possible... ahem