Looking for 6 Week Stack with Clen/T3

CoreyNYC

Awards
As the title explains.

Im looking for a stack to accompany my clen/t3 cycle as I drop from 14% to 9% in 6-8 weeks.

Thinking of...

1)Trenadrol+M-Drol
2)P-Max+M+Drol
3)M-drol+Furazadrol

CoreyNYC

Awards
To clarify...

Superdrol will most likely be the constant methylated compound used at a low dose for the 6 weeks.

To help with the reduction of fat I think I will also use 11-oxo and possibly Propadrol.

Im not sure if either of those 2 compounds are methylated...if not I might still be looking for another compound to put on top of the superdrol.

Any advice?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i dont really think that amount of body fat is realistic to drop in 6 weeks...ive used superdrol and clen at the same time before and the cramps were beyond horrible

its hard to say that propadrol or any ps will help you lose fat, but yes it may be better suited for helping you cut...i would opt for test with any/all of these compounds...

CoreyNYC

Awards
I forgot to mention im on HRT therapy so yes, there will be 200mg of test every week.

I figure if im 205 and 14-15 percent...to drop into the 10's id need to lose 10-12 pounds of strictly fat which I think can be done in 6-8 weeks.

Im just looking for the compounds to elimate muscle loss and perhaps an edge in strenghth, lbm gains and vascularity to help make it a bit easier.

Obviously diet is the most important thing and I have that covered in my log which Im going to start once I figure out the compounds im going to use.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention im on HRT therapy so yes, there will be 200mg of test every week.

I figure if im 205 and 14-15 percent...to drop into the 10's id need to lose 10-12 pounds of strictly fat which I think can be done in 6-8 weeks.

Im just looking for the compounds to elimate muscle loss and perhaps an edge in strenghth, lbm gains and vascularity to help make it a bit easier.

Obviously diet is the most important thing and I have that covered in my log which Im going to start once I figure out the compounds im going to use.
ok the general rule of "weight loss" is 1-2 lbs per week

if you are looking to eliminate muscle loss, stay far away from clen

CoreyNYC

Awards
Ok, I planned on changing to albuterol....but as far as compounds any help?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
more test? dont know if thats a good idea on hrt

igf-1

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
tom how are you liking the albuterol so far....sorry to hi jack

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
tom how are you liking the albuterol so far....sorry to hi jack
just finished...ran for 12 days...didnt notice much but extreme cramping the first few days probably cause i didnt ramp up..i did 4mg 3x per day all 12 days....im also on t3 which i ran at 25 and 50 when i was on albuterol and now im running 100mcg and my abs look better by the day