wellbutrin on cycle?

1. Registered User
    Answers

wellbutrin on cycle?

starting a cycle soon and also wellbutrin....cycle will most likely be 20 weeks of eq/test + an oral.....i was thinking of adding tren for the first 10 weeks....the only problem that i could think of would be possibly blood pressure...i also know that wellbutrin is a dopamine-antagonist which i think should lower prolactin problems i might encounter on tren...even though i dont think ill get to many harsh sides on 200 mg tren enanthate a week.

2. Banned
    Answers

hey bro
    just becarefull the wellbutrin xl or regular doesnt cause your blood to go hih make sure your around 120/85 also beaware if you start feeling achy all over means cortisol rebound is not uncommon. wish you the best hope all works out fine just stay in tune to things.
    josef
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JOSEF View Post
    hey bro
    just becarefull the wellbutrin xl or regular doesnt cause your blood to go hih make sure your around 120/85 also beaware if you start feeling achy all over means cortisol rebound is not uncommon. wish you the best hope all works out fine just stay in tune to things.
    josef
    Do SSRIs increase cortisol levels?
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

hi there sorry for the misspelling

Quote Originally Posted by KingMeso View Post
    Do SSRIs increase cortisol levels?
    just remember with all stimulants like wellbutrin they work well for about 4 weeks or work well for smoking or its recommeded use for depression.for bodybuilding lie said you have to watch foraches and if your moody cause thats a sign of cortisol rise in blood. if you were gonna use it i would take for 4 weeks and go off then wait 6weeks to go on.unless its perscribbed to you then you must take for your problem if not just becareful with you blood and not to stay on long thats all i can say about it. i just wanted to help in anyway i can good luck with everything. josef
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

i take antidepressants also and had no problems other than higher than normal blood pressure when i was taking epi. however, i was VERY moody. i think these chemicals affect depressed people more than the average joe. good luck
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    i take antidepressants also and had no problems other than higher than normal blood pressure when i was taking epi. however, i was VERY moody. i think these chemicals affect depressed people more than the average joe. good luck
    I hear you about the moodiness. I've been on Wellbutrin for over a year now and my cycle of Epi was explosive. Bad moods and a lot of anger and aggression. It really brought out the demons.
  7. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jaydesiel4651 View Post
    starting a cycle soon and also wellbutrin....cycle will most likely be 20 weeks of eq/test + an oral.....i was thinking of adding tren for the first 10 weeks....the only problem that i could think of would be possibly blood pressure...i also know that wellbutrin is a dopamine-antagonist which i think should lower prolactin problems i might encounter on tren...even though i dont think ill get to many harsh sides on 200 mg tren enanthate a week.
    dopamine-antagonists raise Prolactin.

You want a dopamine agonist or to raise dopamine to lower Prolactin.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-16-2002, 04:55 PM
  2. vitamin e on cycle
    By sage in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-03-2002, 03:35 PM
  3. on cycle -- then I got sick -- help
    By xcreed in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-24-2002, 09:13 AM