Methyl E+Methoxy TST

Romeo

Awards
HEllo. Sorry I have to ask this and waste valuable time but I couldn`t find any info on this particular stack.

I am going to do a cycle of MEthyl E by EST (10 mg a tablet) and Methoxy TST by Bioscience tech.(2 mg a tablet) The directions for both: says take 1 tablet 3 imes a day for 4 weeks.

How should I stack these. Should I simply stack them according to the directions and start and take them at the same time... Help appreciated. thanks

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HEllo. Sorry I have to ask this and waste valuable time but I couldn`t find any info on this particular stack.

I am going to do a cycle of MEthyl E by EST (10 mg a tablet) and Methoxy TST by Bioscience tech.(2 mg a tablet) The directions for both: says take 1 tablet 3 imes a day for 4 weeks.

How should I stack these. Should I simply stack them according to the directions and start and take them at the same time... Help appreciated. thanks
I will be honest here, I would drop the TST and run the M-E solo and enjoy ;)

Romeo

Awards
HAha . Thanks bro. I see what you mean. I thought since I landed a free bottle I wanted to use it someway...

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HAha . Thanks bro. I see what you mean. I thought since I landed a free bottle I wanted to use it someway...
I can definitely relate to that on several levels, but I wouldn't bother regardless dude.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Romeo-- If you don't intend to use the TST PM me about getting it from you. I'll pay shipping for it, maybe even kick you a few bucks! Thanks!