test p, tren ace, epi, adrenosterone cycle

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I started my cycle about a weak and a half ago and I have some pre-existing gyno and it seems like its kinda flaring up right now. All I have is letrozole and nolvadex but I need nolvadex for my pct. Should I drop epi and use some letro or just run a low dose of letro along with epi until it stops?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
how is it that so many Bull**** pro-hormone newbie threads get answerd here when all it would take is a little research but not one person can even be a ******* on my thread lol. Anybody have any sliver of input or is the steroid section destined to tell lazy retards how to use halodrol and superdrol?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I started my cycle about a weak and a half ago and I have some pre-existing gyno and it seems like its kinda flaring up right now. All I have is letrozole and nolvadex but I need nolvadex for my post cycle therapy. Should I drop epi and use some letro or just run a low dose of letro along with epi until it stops?
Calm down bro.

I shouldn't answer your question for acting like an azz - but I will because I'm a Miami fan.

Honestly - the gold standard for this sort of thing is nolva.

You should really SEARCH for some of Dr. D's threads. He's talked about the difference in the different estrogen inhibitors.
I'm pretty sure Nolva is what you need here - maybe 30 mgs/day.

Again - look for Dr. D's threads, instead of yelling.

As far as what you are taking - I really don't think the Epi is causing sh*t when it comes to gyno. I haven't seen anything and I've had a bit of puffy nips since I was 16 (at upwards of 40 mgs/day of Epi).
If anything, Epi should help.

It's probably the prop and tren (estrogen and prolactin).

BTW - I thought the adrenosterone was total BS. I took a gram per day of the bulk powder - nothing. I started Epi - great things.
I wouldn't buy an adrenosterone product if it was a dollar a bottle.

Best of luck - and search!!!

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Haha thanks bro, im just frustrated it was all in good humor, I guess il haveto fork out more money 4 more ndex

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't drop the epi, it's supposed to help with gyno, read dr.d's thread is around here somewhere

Motox

Awards
  • Established
yea I know its not prolactin because it started before I started tren i just wanted to know if letro and epi would just be overkill andcause a bad rebound thanks forthe replies tho