1,4 Ad?

jediclampet

Awards
Would 1,4 AD alone be OK for a cut?

Will it hurt my libido?

What dose would y'all recommend?

I would add a little 4 AD too but my next cycle is gonna be sorta heavy doses of Nordiol / 4 AD which compete for the same conversion enzyme.

My theory (I could be way off base here) is that I should not use 4 AD now since I wanna keep my system clean so the 4 AD will do the job and keep my libido up later when I am stacking it with a heavy dose of Nor.

What do y'all think?

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i'd like to know as well. i was going to try nor 4ad in a large dose maybe with 1,4ad for a boost in appetite? i'm guessing still.

pron

Awards
1,4 AD alone killed my libido. I think it's because of the lack of DHT. Try stacking 1,4 with 3-alpha.

Btw, I used 900mg 1,4 and 300mg 1-ad oral per day with decent results. Libido was dead, though.

jediclampet

Awards
Thanks for your response pron!

Isn't 3-alpha hard on the hair line for those of us concerned about this? I should have specified that I have a very large forhead that I would like to keep from getting too much bigger.

I haven't really been able to find too much info on 3-alpha or 3-beta regarding sides.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Just a not for you guys, I think Chosen5 said he got pretty good results w/the 3-beta @ 300 mg. transdermally. This is a hell of a lot cheaper than 3-alpha.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used 1,4ad orally @ 900mg a day for 6 weeks and did see decent results. My libido was not affected at all, Pron I dont think the libido drop was from the 1,4ad it was probably from the 1ad. 1,4ad works rather well transdermally also, and you need a little less which makes it cheaper.

jediclampet

Awards
I thought 1,4ad was more effective orally than transdermally.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well thats debatable, I feel it is effective orally, but with the t-gel yo most likely get about 10% more of the 1,4ad in your system as opposed to orally. I have used both and when I used 1,4ad trans. I saw bette results. It is a little higher priced so if I can get away with taking 400-500mg a day instead of 600-900mg a day, Im going for it. Just my opinion.

pron

Awards
nsruffryder34 - I had a little bit of 1,4 left over after my cycle. So, I ran a short experiment. I took the 1,4 by itself for a few days and noticed my libido was starting to drop again. I've only seen a few people reporting a libido drop with 1,4 - but it's possible. I'm probably just defective. :D

jediclampet - Yea, 3-alpha may be hard on the hairline, as I believe it's a DHT precursor. You could try nizoral shampoo or something as a preventative measure (probably a good idea no matter what you use, since you said your forehead is getting a bit large :D ).

jediclampet

Awards
Yep, I have several hair protection products that I will use when on a cycle. My forehead is the one thing I ain't trying to make bigger with PH's! :(

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
1,4 AD alone killed my libido. I think it's because of the lack of DHT. Try stacking 1,4 with 3-alpha.

Btw, I used 900mg 1,4 and 300mg 1-ad oral per day with decent results. Libido was dead, though.
correct me if im wrong, but i was under the impression that DHT was the cause of libido loss. thus, making 1-AD--a DHT precursor the purpose for loss of libido.

and 3-alpha is also a DHT precursor? maybe im mixed up, i dunno.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you are correct........ I have never heard anyone loose libido from 1,4ad.... but with 1ad, 1 test, and 3alpha it is very common.