Finishing mdrol cycle, I need advice!!

1. Registered User
    Answers

Finishing mdrol cycle, I need advice!!

I'm on about day 25 of m-drol. It is Monday and I am supposed to stop on Saturday. I want to return "to normal" with as few probs as possible.

I have a killer sex drive on this cycle and do not want to crash out to 0 next week (new gf). I reckon I normally have low test because of lack of much drive over the past few years.
    I've been running 10/20/20 so far. Should I drop down to 10 this week to try to get my levels more time to even out?

I've been planning to start PCT Sunday morning with Tamoxifin and Restore. I have some arginine too ... but not sure if it is worth running too. How should I cycle the tam and restore?

All advice is welcome and appreciate!

2. Registered User
    Answers

No offense bro but these are kind of important things you should have figured out prior to even begining you cycle. Dont taper down on the Mdrol.
    PCT Tam should be 40/30/20/10

I AM A NEW GUY TO THIS STILL. Do not rely on my response as his is the most common PCT i see.

I personally would have had a bit more to my PCT ie AX stack, ALRI stack somehting along those lines. Cort control.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    No offense bro but these are kind of important things you should have figured out prior to even begining you cycle. Dont taper down on the Mdrol.
    post cycle therapy Tam should be 40/30/20/10

I AM A NEW GUY TO THIS STILL. Do not rely on my response as his is the most common PCT i see.

I personally would have had a bit more to my PCT ie AX stack, ALRI stack somehting along those lines. Cort control.

I knew about cycling the tam but I knew if I didn't mention it I would get the whole ... why aren't you running an SERM. I wasn't sure what to do with the restore though. It has a cort inhibitor btw.

The principal reason for the post is to see whether to taper down on the dosage to prevent/reduce potential shutdown.
    Thanks for your advice. More is welcome !!

My main reason for the
    •   

4. Oldtimer
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

its like this bro. the hormone is already causing suppresion and shut down tapering it down wont do u any good. go ahead and move into ur PCT when ur cycle is over or u can even begin to overlap it now i recomend the arginine it really is great for erections i take it every night with orthinine for GH release and i if i end up having sex my erections are much fuller
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Some guys don't prefer it, but I typically use Gaspari Novedex immediately following SD, and keep most of the gains, and sex drive actually even increases sometimes. The erections are definitely there nonstop with Novedex.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Answers
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 12:23 PM
  2. First Cycle (Dbol) need advice
    By hoot33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 12:55 PM