Sdrol+Form VS PPlex+Form which stack is better?

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Done S-Drol before, never tried P-plex. Which would be a better stack with Formestane?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why do you want to use form? Just curious as I dont really understand the use of this powerful AI on cycle?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
P-plex/ form is on my agenda as well :thumbsup: That'll be a nice lean bulk. Drop the form if you aren't afraid to get a little messy with the bulk IMO.

Psycho, I'd be interested to hear how your thought process on why these particular stacks are your choices.

Trav, I bet you'll love form when you try it out. Go for it man! :head:

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Based on some other threads I tried Form towards the end of my last cycle and liked how it boosted my suffering libido. From what I am gethering it is good to stack with a wet compound. I've never tried P-Plex and have a bottle coming (went alittle crazy with the low prices at SM) So I am debating between the two stacks above. I would run the Pplex for 4 weeks and the form concurrently plus another two weeks into post cycle therapy tapering down while on what I have left of my Nolva and adding DHEA.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
P-plex/ form is on my agenda as well :thumbsup: That'll be a nice lean bulk. Drop the form if you aren't afraid to get a little messy with the bulk IMO.

Psycho, I'd be interested to hear how your thought process on why these particular stacks are your choices.

Trav, I bet you'll love form when you try it out. Go for it man! :head:
Mostly for gyno prevention and shutdown. My limited esperience with form in abliderate went very well. Based on what I've read and the info in Neo's Form FAQ, this is a great on cycle AI.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mostly for gyno prevention and shutdown. My limited esperience with form in abliderate went very well. Based on what I've read and the info in Neo's Form FAQ, this is a great on cycle AI.
It dont believe form will prevent shutdown. Gyno prevention perhaps but I think a milder AI could help you there and ensure better gains on cycle.

But yeah I may have to try it just cause I'm very skeptical.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I'd agree with Travis that it won't prevent shutdown but it WILL keep your libido up toward the end of the cycle. I'm considering a pretty standard 4wk PP cycle stacked with form on cycle, but not in post cycle.

OR Plan B... add form in during week 3 once libido takes a hit and at a low dose (like trav said, no need to overdue it to prevent gyno)... keep running it into post cycle and then ramp INVERSE to your serm (if that particular theory is something you're into). I'd say it's a pretty cost effective AI for post cycle in that sense. Only down side, is that IF you get aggressive with the dosage in post cycle, it can potentially be a bit suppressive (and therefore counterproductive).