Test + EQ + ANAVAR

Dolarhyde

Dolarhyde

Awards
Alright I've been on cycle since the 22nd, but I finally decided I had to start a log on it. Ok starting stats =

Starting:
Height - 6'3
Weight - bout 190 even
Flat Bench Max - 255 lbs.
Squat - 340 or so
Hang Clean - 225 is last time I did it, unsure of max

Ok so I'm taking 250 mgs of EQ every 3 days, 250 mgs of test once every 3 days, and 30 mgs of Anavar every day.

I am taking the usual 10mgs of Nolva, and post cycle I'll be taking Nolva, Clomid, Rebound XT, and Anabolic Xtreme Advanced post cycle therapy.

My goal is to get well over 200, perhaps 210, over the course of an 8 week cycle. I consume about 3500 to 4000 calories a day, and very little fat or simple carbs.

I've done prohormones in the past, but this is the first time I have used injectables, but I've done my homework and I havent had any complications so far.

I've gained about 6 or 7 lbs of weight and I'm now close to 200, most of it looks pretty solid even with the water retention. That must be the anavar.

Supplements: Cellmass, Cycle Support (YES!), Nitric oxide to make my pumps go through the roof, and a ton of joint support.

Ok well I'm a pretty busy guy but I'll try to update this log every chance I get. Hope you enjoy! :thumbsup:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are running EQ and Test for only 8 weeks?

Dolarhyde

Dolarhyde

Awards
You are running EQ and Test for only 8 weeks?
Well the intended cycle is supposed to last no longer than 10 weeks, but unless I re-supply on EQ & Test (which I plan to do soon) I will only have enough for 8. Remember this is a first injectable cycle, I don't plan on taking it much longer than it would be necessary.

Would an individual still be making gains after the first couple months? Maybe I'm still used to Prohormones. Feedback?

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
What kind of Test?
You need at least 12 weeks for the full benefits of EQ...its a waste at your point and the dose for EQ should at least be 600 imo

you were better going
Test E/Cyp 12-14 weeks
EQ - 12 or so weeks
Anavar/ for like 6.. at 50mg a day

Dolarhyde

Dolarhyde

Awards
Well I did back and biceps today. Felt great. Even at the end of the workout I was still lifting close to what I could at the beginning. I took a shower like 30 minutes after the workout and I was still so pumped I couldn't scrub in shampoo.

Anyway weight has gone up to a clear 200 and strength is definately up. As for sides I've noticed an increase in acne on my chest, deeper voice, aggression is through the roof sometimes.

So far I've been on for 13 days and planning to go 10 -12 weeks. In 2 weeks I'm gonna bump up Anavar doseage to 50mgs a day. Hope people are still interested.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Well I did back and biceps today. Felt great. Even at the end of the workout I was still lifting close to what I could at the beginning. I took a shower like 30 minutes after the workout and I was still so pumped I couldn't scrub in shampoo.

Anyway weight has gone up to a clear 200 and strength is definately up. As for sides I've noticed an increase in acne on my chest, deeper voice, aggression is through the roof sometimes.

So far I've been on for 13 days and planning to go 10 -12 weeks. In 2 weeks I'm gonna bump up Anavar doseage to 50mgs a day. Hope people are still interested.
People are still interested man, but just trying to offer good advice. Which from what I can see they have. Just me personally, but I would run EQ no less than 14 weeks. I would also take your test to 12-14 wks also.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People are still interested man, but just trying to offer good advice. Which from what I can see they have. Just me personally, but I would run EQ no less than 14 weeks. I would also take your test to 12-14 wks also.
True dat bLacKjAck, EQ sometimes takes up to 8 weeks to fully kick in.

If this is your first cycle and you say you want to take it easy than why are you not just running TEST by itself? You could have made a good run with TEST for 10-12 weeks with maybe an oral front load if desired, saved some $, and see how'd you react to it. Looks like your doing pretty good with gains and what not. I just dont think your gonna get 100% out of this JMO. Good luck

jvb20

Awards
yeah if i was you i would just drop the eq to short of a cycle to get full benifit you will see great gains on just test 500mgs a week.. oh and just one more suggestion i would try to up you caleries just a little to about4000-4500

jvb20

Dolarhyde

Dolarhyde

Awards
Yeah first injectable cycle. Alright rather than dropping the EQ I figured I'd just stick with it. I ordered enough for AT LEAST 12 weeks probably enough for 13. One question for all you veterans though, the original EQ I got was BP & came in the 10ml vials, the new stuff I ordered is stealth. Will there be any interaction or are the chemicals completely identical?

Yeah good gains so far but I'm more amped for the next couple months if it really does kick in that late. Can't wait to see how I look at the end. Well, I'm sure you guys all know the feeling.

I ordered more anavar too, I'll have enough for 50mgs a day for 6 weeks. Should take a couple weeks to come in though...

Anyway yeah I don't think it will be difficult for me to bump my calories up, I have the appetite of an offensive line. Thanks for the advice as well as the support you guys. I loved seeing that my reputation skyrocketed since I started this log.

Dolarhyde

Dolarhyde

Awards
Well it's been a little over 3 weeks since I last posted since I've been injured for a while. Had a broken bone and a sprained wrist in my right hand, so have just started again, but have continued with the diet and the cycle. Even without lifting I've gained about another 10 lbs. very lean too.

Havent maxed yet but last time I've worked out I've been able to lift more than I could before I injured myself. Anyway more coming later this week if anyone is still interested.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
injury on cycle is a real bummer... I dont know if i would have continued with a broken bone in my hand/wrist....did u do any lifting while injured?

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
injury on cycle is a real bummer...
yea I can relate to that one, I'm still out of training do to injurys making me cut my cycle at 6 weeks in. I'm going to massage therapy once a week to try and work out this damn pinched nerve thats still giving me head aches every time I lift heavy. I hope this goes away, it'll be pretty depressing for my dreams of a bad ass body just flush down the drain because of this stupid injury.