roidz11

Banned
Awards
if i wanna get HUGE would superdrol be a good product

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Probably one of the greatest first posts i've ever seen!

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
No dude, Superdrol is not nearly hardcore enough for someone like you. You need something HARDCORE!!!!

Good god...

roidz11

Banned
Awards
so what are u saying is a good product tribex lol

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
it's official, I need to make a thread to answer all these questions that beginners keep throwing in. It's the same thing over and over agian. might as well spend 20-30 min to create something that everyone can refer to.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You have to excuse my oh so pollite friends here at AM. See, you asked a guestion that to many of us is, well (insert word)!

Can you tell us what your age - weight - experience - training - etc history?

Maybe then we can help you get HUUUUGE!

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
You have to excuse my oh so pollite friends here at AM. See, you asked a guestion that to many of us is, well (insert word)!

Can you tell us what your age - weight - experience - training - etc history?

Maybe then we can help you get HUUUUGE!
Oh, Matt, you turncoat! You're normally the first one into a thread like this making sarcastic comments! Remember the kid with the wife beater pic? You hypocrite! :lol:

By the way, I've got RPM coming to me in the mail... I shall dangle it before your eyes and make you drool...

Last edited:
matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha-Ha! But dude - I am being sarcastic! LoL

:thumbsup:

Oh, Matt, you turncoat! You're normally the first one into a thread like this making sarcastic comments! Remember the kid with the wife beater pic? You hypocrite! :lol:

By the way, I've got RPM coming to me in the mail... I shall dangle it before your eyes and make you drool...

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
yeah, something like this

Are you sure this stuff is legit? How do you know if your cell-tech is real or fake. I heard there were a lot of underground labs making illegal cell-tech. I think they were throwing in extra handfulls of dextrose to make it extra hardcore!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're right bro - I heard the same thing! A friend of mine was meeting a guy who smuggled some across from Ohio - I have not seen my friend since then... Be cautious, be reeeeeaaaaallllllll cautious! I think Ronnie ate him...

Are you sure this stuff is legit? How do you know if your cell-tech is real or fake. I heard there were a lot of underground labs making illegal cell-tech. I think they were throwing in extra handfulls of dextrose to make it extra hardcore!

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
omg i think i will stock up on this.

so cell tech = hardcore yes?

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
omg i think i will stock up on this.

so cell tech = hardcore yes?
Yeah, but be careful bro and make sure you have a legit source that you can get "gakic" and "luekic" from or else you can get gyno.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the help guys!!! i can't wait to go king gorilla in the gym.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Dat dere Celltech is a much better option.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No celltech source posting...pretty sure its in the rules. :toofunny:

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
DUDE... I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT CELL TECH.... ITS PRETTY CRAZY... I HAD A FRIEND RUN IT AND WOUND UP IN THE HOSPITAL... MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR PCT TOO... DEFINITLY NOT RECOMENDED FOR YOUR FIRST CYCLE.....
:toofunny: :rofl: :icon_lol: :stick:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All the insulin you get out of that methyldextrose in it ;)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol:

Our work here is done...
DAHM............too late to join in the fun :sad: reminds me of 5th grade......allways got picked last for dodgeball....i guess I'll have to resort to doing some actual work here at my job.......:aargh:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
DAHM............too late to join in the fun :sad: reminds me of 5th grade......allways got picked last for dodgeball....i guess I'll have to resort to doing some actual work here at my job.......:aargh:
Now, why would you go and do something like that? :lol:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Now, why would you go and do something like that? :lol:
well it's probably a good idea to make some money today....i've been trying to save up some so i can one day afford some of DAT-DAR cell tech stuff.....sounds like DA bomb!!!:head:

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
well it's probably a good idea to make some money today....i've been trying to save up some so i can one day afford some of DAT-DAR cell tech stuff.....sounds like DA bomb!!!:head:
i dont know bro might be too intense for you... i think you should start with nitro tech first(500 mg a week) then go from there.... this is not a game.... you can really hurt your self..!!!!:icon_lol:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
You guys are a$$es...dont touch muscletech products man they are crap...
Try some BSN NO-Xplode and Cellmass, ronnie uses it. I used it for a month and got STACKED! like 20 pounds mostly lean muscle....do it...DO IT....:woohoo:

:icon_lol: This thread blows.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mental - you forgot about the NITRIX! Stuff will give you road map vascularity and muscle's that of a GOD!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Mental - you forgot about the NITRIX! Stuff will give you road map vascularity and muscle's that of a GOD!
Oh geez! Thanks man, i think im goin to grab 10-20 bottles before it gets banned....you should to roidz11:head:

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
DUDE.... YOU GUYS ARE NUTS.... THAT STUFF IS GONNA KILL YOUR ENDOCRINE SYTEM....:nono: ... TRY SOMETHING LIKE
APLODAN... IT BASICALLY THE BEST THERE IS... BASICALY ITS A GIFT FROM GOD...:box:

ADVERTISEMENT:
Increase muscle fiber activation to quickly force new muscle growth with Aplodan™ – The World's Only Clinically Engineered Muscle Fiber Hyperactivator.

Researched at the world-renowned University of Milan, Aplodan is a cutting-edge advancement in musclebuilding technology. Aplodan is pharmacologically engineered to chemically charge your muscle fibers with a surge of new, explosive power!

:toofunny: :hammer: :woohoo:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And don't forget about the 5 Million Dollar research behind it!

Stuff even made my fingers and toes muscular! They're HUUUUUUUUGE!

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
And don't forget about the 5 Million Dollar research behind it!

Stuff even made my fingers and toes muscular! They're HUUUUUUUUGE!
I dunno man. It caused some severe shut down in my ear lobes. Damn things shrunk up so bad my ears stick out now.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
alright i think we've beaten the horse to death, revived him and beat him to death again.......