question

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. question


    if i wanna get HUGE would superdrol be a good product


  2. Probably one of the greatest first posts i've ever seen!
    •   
       


  3. im not going to even bother.

  4. No dude, Superdrol is not nearly hardcore enough for someone like you. You need something HARDCORE!!!!



    Good god...

  5. so what are u saying is a good product tribex lol
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by roidz11 View Post
    so what are u saying is a good product tribex lol
    Yeah man, go with that.

  7. it's official, I need to make a thread to answer all these questions that beginners keep throwing in. It's the same thing over and over agian. might as well spend 20-30 min to create something that everyone can refer to.

  8. You have to excuse my oh so pollite friends here at AM. See, you asked a guestion that to many of us is, well (insert word)!

    Can you tell us what your age - weight - experience - training - etc history?

    Maybe then we can help you get HUUUUGE!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    You have to excuse my oh so pollite friends here at AM. See, you asked a guestion that to many of us is, well (insert word)!

    Can you tell us what your age - weight - experience - training - etc history?

    Maybe then we can help you get HUUUUGE!
    Oh, Matt, you turncoat! You're normally the first one into a thread like this making sarcastic comments! Remember the kid with the wife beater pic? You hypocrite!

    By the way, I've got RPM coming to me in the mail... I shall dangle it before your eyes and make you drool...
    Last edited by EctoPower; 10-01-2007 at 06:29 PM. Reason: no reason.

  10. Ha-Ha! But dude - I am being sarcastic! LoL



    Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    Oh, Matt, you turncoat! You're normally the first one into a thread like this making sarcastic comments! Remember the kid with the wife beater pic? You hypocrite!

    By the way, I've got RPM coming to me in the mail... I shall dangle it before your eyes and make you drool...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post
    No dude, Superdrol is not nearly hardcore enough for someone like you. You need something HARDCORE!!!!



    Good god...
    yeah, something like this


  12. DAT DER CELL-TECH IS HARD-TO-THE-MOFO-CORE!

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, something like this


  13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    yeah, something like this

    Are you sure this stuff is legit? How do you know if your cell-tech is real or fake. I heard there were a lot of underground labs making illegal cell-tech. I think they were throwing in extra handfulls of dextrose to make it extra hardcore!

  14. You're right bro - I heard the same thing! A friend of mine was meeting a guy who smuggled some across from Ohio - I have not seen my friend since then... Be cautious, be reeeeeaaaaallllllll cautious! I think Ronnie ate him...

    Quote Originally Posted by coug42 View Post
    Are you sure this stuff is legit? How do you know if your cell-tech is real or fake. I heard there were a lot of underground labs making illegal cell-tech. I think they were throwing in extra handfulls of dextrose to make it extra hardcore!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by coug42 View Post
    Are you sure this stuff is legit? How do you know if your cell-tech is real or fake. I heard there were a lot of underground labs making illegal cell-tech. I think they were throwing in extra handfulls of dextrose to make it extra hardcore!
    omg i think i will stock up on this.

    so cell tech = hardcore yes?

  16. Dude - it's like Underground Hardcore... don't tell anyone though...

    Quote Originally Posted by bombBoogie View Post
    omg i think i will stock up on this.

    so cell tech = hardcore yes?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bombBoogie View Post
    omg i think i will stock up on this.

    so cell tech = hardcore yes?
    Yeah, but be careful bro and make sure you have a legit source that you can get "gakic" and "luekic" from or else you can get gyno.

  18. thanks for the help guys!!! i can't wait to go king gorilla in the gym.

  19. Dat dere Celltech is a much better option.

  20. No celltech source posting...pretty sure its in the rules.

  21. DUDE... I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT CELL TECH.... ITS PRETTY CRAZY... I HAD A FRIEND RUN IT AND WOUND UP IN THE HOSPITAL... MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR PCT TOO... DEFINITLY NOT RECOMENDED FOR YOUR FIRST CYCLE.....

  22. All the insulin you get out of that methyldextrose in it



  23. Our work here is done...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by EctoPower View Post


    Our work here is done...
    DAHM............too late to join in the fun reminds me of 5th grade......allways got picked last for dodgeball....i guess I'll have to resort to doing some actual work here at my job.......

  25. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    DAHM............too late to join in the fun reminds me of 5th grade......allways got picked last for dodgeball....i guess I'll have to resort to doing some actual work here at my job.......
    Now, why would you go and do something like that?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-04-2017, 04:01 AM
  2. transdermals, sex and bed - question?
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 11:12 PM
  3. PH & Chloesterol question
    By dg806 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-06-2002, 12:58 AM
  4. 1-test questions
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 11:22 AM
  5. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 07:22 PM
Log in
Log in