Possible gyno

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Im at the end of week 4 of my EPI cycle and think I might have a tiny bit of gyno. I have been dosing 20/30/30/40, and have maybe 2 days left of 40mg. I have torem for PCT. What should I do? Dose low for the next few dys and start torem now? Input please thanks!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
what makes you think its gyno first of all. you may not even have it.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
It just feels like its getting a lttle lump. Its a little puffy also. Im not 100% sure but wouldnt it be better to just play it safe?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
start torem now. I would say 120mg ed.

What do you plan on using for PCT besides torem?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i don't see a problem with starting the torm now....but are you sure you're not over reacting

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
pretty bad luck considering a lot of people report gyno reduction on Epi, but i think people become overly paranoid with gyno on cycle. That tiny lump they can feel may have been there their hole life.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
pretty bad luck considering a lot of people report gyno reduction on Epi, but i think people become overly paranoid with gyno on cycle. That tiny lump they can feel may have been there their hole life.
exactly. epidrol help mine out. the gland is still there im sure but its no longer hard, noticable, or sensitive.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I might be jumping the gun on it. Its not sensitive or anyting like that just seems to have a tiny lump there. But ive got about 2 days left of EPI should I stop the epi all together and start torem or continue and go to low doses until its gone?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
And all my PCT I have torem, Cycle Support, AX PCT. ALso using anabolic pump and mass pump stack creatine.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
know what? either way you should be fine....starting it right after reading this is not going to hurt or waiting (what one day) now is not going to hurt either......i think if gyno flare up was happening.....you'd have no question in your mind that is was.......you know your body and how it feels right now.....use your best judgement.