• Other...Mention

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fatsuperman

fatsuperman

Awards
  • Established
test prop cause it will get you use to needles, and you will be able to back off quick if you start react like getting gyno, or shedding.

test is always the best 1st cycle, you will get more keepable size than from any other from it.

jvb20

Awards
test e would be you best bet for a first cycle.. prop not so good cause your injection to frequent,ease into learning how to inject..

jvb20

adil

Awards
test E

a 'painless' injection, only needs to be injected twice a week (could get away with once a week though) and is readily available

dosage should be 300-500mg for a first cycle, most do 500mg a week

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
Roids who needs them? try and go as far as you can before its ever considered. Its just cheating yourself.
AZZA

What are you doing in the steroid section then?

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
test E

a 'painless' injection, only needs to be injected twice a week (could get away with once a week though) and is readily available

dosage should be 300-500mg for a first cycle, most do 500mg a week
Agreed.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Only cause i saw the first cycle thread on my home page which is the contents page, look each to there own, i just think you should have a few years under your belt before trying and that includes me! Cycles can be safe if done properly. And no i have not done them but i have tried some pro hormones.
AZZA:bruce3:
And we all agree you should have a few years under your belt, however, this is a steroid forum and people come here to get educated them, not to have someone with no experience tell them they don't need them.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Test-E. Less frequent injections, great results, easy to keep gains afterward with proper PCT. IMO, test should be a base in any inj cycle anyway.

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
Test E for the reasons everyone else already stated.
I'll be starting my first TestE cycle Nov 1(500mg/wk, split doses Mon/Thu), just getting my diet dialed in.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
1-test cyp, preferably with test.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Only cause i saw the first cycle thread on my home page which is the contents page, look each to there own, i just think you should have a few years under your belt before trying and that includes me! Cycles can be safe if done properly. And no i have not done them but i have tried some pro hormones.
pro hormones convert to steroids.

there is really no difference between the two. if you have used steroids or pro hormones, you have introduced muscle building exogenous hormones into the body. you are the same as anyone that has used steroids.

GeneticX

Banned
Awards
I am experienced! Why do you think i dont take them? I understand that people will try it out and i hope the first time user guy out there gets the right advice.
AZZA
I am really now starting to question as to whether AZZA is indeed the self proclaimed (experienced) Steroid Guru, we were once led to believe.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I never used a needle or broke any law. Do you class Methyl 1-D as a steroid or prohormone? They are not the same! prohormones dont give you b*tch t*ts!!
The Guru:bow28:
AZZA
dianabol is a steroid, and you can take it is a pill
anadrol is a steroid, and you can take it as a pill
boldenone is a steroid, and you can take it in a transdermal preparation.

yes, m1d is indeed as steroid. no question

and you my friend (im just kidding, i hate you) are an idiot

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
dianabol is a steroid, and you can take it is a pill
anadrol is a steroid, and you can take it as a pill
boldenone is a steroid, and you can take it in a transdermal preparation.

yes, m1d is indeed as steroid. no question

and you my friend (im just kidding, i hate you) are an idiot
:rofl: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :rofl:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I never used a needle or broke any law. Do you class Methyl 1-D as a steroid or prohormone? They are not the same! prohormones dont give you b*tch t*ts!!
The Guru
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! OMG, this is classic, it's goin in my sig!!! Get a clue bud :rolleyes:

ant228

ant228

Awards
Equipoise

I'm sure alot of folks might disagree, but I think Equipoise would be great for a first time cycle. Mainly because the side effects are a little milder than straight up test. Gains are very lean; not much water retention, low and slow aromatization, stimulates appetite, stimulates red blood cell production and you can realize good gains @400-600mg/week (200-300mg 2x/week). Also the crash is not as pronounced after cycle and the gains are well retained. You will still need PCT!! The gains will be very slow but steady; in fact you really shouldn't run it for less than 10-12 weeks, and really week 12 of 20 is where things got really great for me. Great muscle comp, strength and vascularity. Now I have read about some severe HTPA shutdown and big loss of libido although I did not experience this at 400mg/week, be warned! It does happen to some, so get some extra anti-e's for mid-cycle.
So, just my 2c on that...definitely worth it to look it up for consideration...
Ni i am not a expert, but guru sounds nice. As i said i only looked at the thread beacause of the first time user bit. If pro hormones are the same as roids then why were they legal? I only hoped the first time user got the right info. I wont be responding in here again. My body is my temple and i dont need a needle to prove me otherwise. Every ones different.
AZZA:bruce2:
Man...telling someone a bunch of self-righteous stuff like "my body is a temple" and "I don't need a needle" is not giving the right info. How about this: Make sure you have the basics down: diet, training, rest. Do you really need any steroids at this point? I.E. if you are under 21, you really shouldn't for many reasons, including the fact that you are still growing and exogenous hormones will affect your growth...ect if you read here you will see many posts by folks more qualified to speak about this than I. Just make sure you read the advice of those who have gone before you...if you become a student and learn you will be able to make the right decision.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure alot of folks might disagree, but I think Equipoise would be great for a first time cycle. Mainly because the side effects are a little milder than straight up test. Gains are very lean; not much water retention, low and slow aromatization, stimulates appetite, stimulates red blood cell production and you can realize good gains @400-600mg/week (200-300mg 2x/week). Also the crash is not as pronounced after cycle and the gains are well retained. You will still need post cycle therapy!! The gains will be very slow but steady; in fact you really shouldn't run it for less than 10-12 weeks, and really week 12 of 20 is where things got really great for me. Great muscle comp, strength and vascularity. Now I have read about some severe HTPA shutdown and big loss of libido although I did not experience this at 400mg/week, be warned! It does happen to some, so get some extra anti-e's for mid-cycle.
So, just my 2c on that...definitely worth it to look it up for consideration....
have to disagree. the undecylenate ester doesnt always work out at the 3 week cutoff for some. Enanthate has a much more predictable half life. Eq will not provide the same type of gains, and the hematocrit levels for some become an issue. Mental sides (paranoia, anxiety) are also somewhat common from what i can see.

First cycles should be done with a bio-identical hormone, period.

ant228

ant228

Awards
Eq...

have to disagree. the undecylenate ester doesnt always work out at the 3 week cutoff for some. Enanthate has a much more predictable half life. Eq will not provide the same type of gains, and the hematocrit levels for some become an issue. Mental sides (paranoia, anxiety) are also somewhat common from what i can see.

First cycles should be done with a bio-identical hormone, period.
I definitely see your point, but I'm not sure I understand about the ester not working out at the 3 week cutoff? I have to admit I'm lost on that so please elaborate... Also, I really didn't think the hematocrit levels would actually be a problem at the doses I was talking about...unless BP is already a problem, in which case one would prolly not want to mess with any anabolic steroids. I also have not heard about the mental sides of EQ...but that alone would have kept me from ever messing with it:blink: ...any thoughts on that as far as your experiences go?
Oh and about the gains: yeah I totally agree EQ is not going to produce gains anywhere near as quick as (or as much) test e, but I feel its a good trade-off for less water, ect...

menc1234

Awards
Jay Edit: Search for your answer instead of placing it in every thread you enter.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I definitely see your point, but I'm not sure I understand about the ester not working out at the 3 week cutoff? I have to admit I'm lost on that so please elaborate... Also, I really didn't think the hematocrit levels would actually be a problem at the doses I was talking about...unless BP is already a problem, in which case one would prolly not want to mess with any anabolic steroids. I also have not heard about the mental sides of EQ...but that alone would have kept me from ever messing with it:blink: ...any thoughts on that as far as your experiences go?
Oh and about the gains: yeah I totally agree EQ is not going to produce gains anywhere near as quick as (or as much) test e, but I feel its a good trade-off for less water, ect...
Longer esters take longer to leave the body. The longer you are on a longer ester....the more it turns into 3-weekish rather than a straight 3 weeks. Longer esters tend to have nagging little linger times.

Boldenone is a funny little hormone. Unless it is attatched to a LONG ester with a slow build-up time, it really cannot be taken. Ask anyone that has tried to use it in anything except a transdermal or undecylenate. Bold prop or even enanthate come with some extreme side effects.

Some people have strange reactions to bold's mental effects. Anxiety and paranoia are what i hear reported. Granted, higher doses tend to be the cause of this side effect, but its not something youd get from any dose of testosterone...just one less thing to to worry about.

Boldenone doesnt convert to a less active hormone via 5ar...dihydroboldenone is more commonly known as 1-testosterone, a POWERFUL steroid in and of itself with a whole new host of side effects. Some even believe that a significant amount of boldenones muscle building properties are mediated through the 1-testosterone it converts too.

Boldenone is really a more complex steroid than one might think at face value. lets also not forget methyl-dihydroboldenone is more commonly known as m1t. More or less the most powerful steroid you can actually cycle.

ant228

ant228

Awards
Eq...

Longer esters take longer to leave the body. The longer you are on a longer ester....the more it turns into 3-weekish rather than a straight 3 weeks. Longer esters tend to have nagging little linger times.

Boldenone is a funny little hormone. Unless it is attatched to a LONG ester with a slow build-up time, it really cannot be taken. Ask anyone that has tried to use it in anything except a transdermal or undecylenate. Bold prop or even enanthate come with some extreme side effects.

Some people have strange reactions to bold's mental effects. Anxiety and paranoia are what i hear reported. Granted, higher doses tend to be the cause of this side effect, but its not something youd get from any dose of testosterone...just one less thing to to worry about.

Boldenone doesnt convert to a less active hormone via 5ar...dihydroboldenone is more commonly known as 1-testosterone, a POWERFUL steroid in and of itself with a whole new host of side effects. Some even believe that a significant amount of boldenones muscle building properties are mediated through the 1-testosterone it converts too.

Boldenone is really a more complex steroid than one might think at face value. lets also not forget methyl-dihydroboldenone is more commonly known as m1t. More or less the most powerful steroid you can actually cycle.
Okay, first, thanks for answering my questions. So now I totally get ya on the 3 week thing, especially considering side effects...can certainly be a real big issue when it's still "lingering" in the body! And wow...I had absolutely no idea about the m1t aspect...really fascinating. So I will have to agree that EQ may not be good for a first cycle at all...When ya really look at the potential sides combined with the long ester it really seems like someone might have some serious problems and no quick solution...Definitely going to read up on the m1t thing...thanks again for the info.

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And we all agree you should have a few years under your belt, however, this is a steroid forum and people come here to get educated them, not to have someone with no experience tell them they don't need them.
:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:

AM07

Awards
  • Established
If someone only wants to run a first injectable cycle for 8-10 weeks, Test Prop would be the best to use, correct? Should it be stacked with anything? This would be a lean bulking cycle, maybe stack with Winstrol?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If someone only wants to run a first injectable cycle for 8-10 weeks, Test Prop would be the best to use, correct? Should it be stacked with anything? This would be a lean bulking cycle, maybe stack with Winstrol?
10 weeks? id still recommend test E

that would be very simple. 2 10ml vials at 250mg/ml would last you exactly 10 weeks at 500mgs a week.

if you were to run prop (um painful) you would get SICK of pinning for 10 weeks straight. and i mean sick of it. There is really no such thing as painless prop.

i would actually suggest oral winstrol in conjunction with a testosterone. Oral winstrol has a PROFOUND affect on SHBG levels, making more of the testosterone you have circulating free testosterone.

The injectable version of winny isnt something id use unless i was looking for more mass gains...and id probably only use it for site specific growth (yup, im a believer).

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
If you look back at my first post you will read that i said that you should have a few years under your belt. My quotes like i dont need a needle are self explanatory. If you guys clash on what you should take then how can you give this guy advice?
This guy is hoping to follow what you guys tell him so at least get it right. I think he should see a doctor and say like, if i was to use steroids what would you dose at safely and what would you take? I know guys who have done this, doctors would rather give correct info if the guy is hell bent on taking juice.
AZZA
I REALLY think you should stop posting, because every time you post in this thread, you prove to be more and more ridiculous...

Here's a breakdown of why your "points" are wrong...

-ph/ps/anabolic steroids are all the same thing.

-same side effects apply to all ph/ps/anabolic steroids...yes, even "***** tits" :rolleyes:

-Go to the DR. and ask him?? I sincerely hope your joking, WOW!! The only time your doc should know about your use is if you're exp sides/possible illness that you think is due from saucing. Regardless, you wanna know what the doc would say if you asked him what's best to start with? TEST!, Not superdrol, not hdrol, not xyz--rol, TEST, nothing else... I'll bet my life on it.

-you had some other points but you ain't worth my strength at 6am, luckily for you I can't sleep.

Leave this kinda thread to the big boys here pal... although I'm guessing you're only 16-17?? So you got some time left in your life to be stupid still... when you hit 20-21 however, you won't have an excuse anymore.

And just so you know how ridiculous you really are, check out my signature, your there for a reason bud. I'll take it down in a lil while, but maybe next time before you post something retarded you'll think twice??

RossiRossi

RossiRossi

Awards
Which part of a doctors education would focus soley on bodybuilding? AZZA I bet, infact i know most of these people your trying to argue with have spent more time researching steroids than your standard doc.

Pro-hormones can indeed give you beautiful moobs :chick:

Take it you had no precautions on hand when you did your cycle.

GeneticX

Banned
Awards
The Guru:bow28:
AZZA
Kneel to the king, huh? Well, if you are indeed the grand exalted leader, then we must, collectively, commit regicide.

Btw, by all means, please do proceed on your endeavor to acquire bosoms at a substantially lower premium, than had you opted to purchase costly implants.

Don't forget, Serm's and AI's are detrimental to the accruement of breast tissue: Don't use them!

All hail to the chimp! -------AZZA!

ATH3386

Awards
Test E, Id think. You can run test e easily for 8-10 weeks. Either way.. some form of test. Your call on the winstrol.. for a first beginner cycle, I'd just stick to test before stacking anabolic steroids together.. you need to see how your body reacts.

Correct me if im wrong.. but isnt test basically.. "natural" compared to any PH/PS(I know its not exactly natural but its not an extremely modified compound) making it more safe/less sides?

GeneticX

Banned
Awards
. It seems veterinary steroids are easily brought downunder, but i am not a horse.
AZZA
Yet another classic quote! You truly are incarcerated in a perpetual Bastille of ignorance!

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
i have a friend who did 3 bottles of Superdrol back to back.
AZZA
Your friend is a moron and after reading the retardation you've been spewing in this thread I've come to the conclusion that you are too.

:welcome: to retardville. Population: you

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Azza Azza Azza..... bottom line you are giving advice in a steroid thread when you have no steroid experience. Case closed. No need to get all butthurt when some of us call you out, it's the internet, it's gonna happen. People who post in a steroid thread are okay with them, do them, advise how to do them, and enjoy them. If that's not you, great! Just post elsewhere.

MTNMEDIC

My first was a stack of (my choice) 4AD/Fina transderm and 5mgs x2 ed for 30 days. I actually got great results really thick, swole, and stronger than I was say some twenty years ago. then as for injecting it was under dosed Testo's @ 245mg once a week. this gave me a feel for what to kinda expect and get used to injecting a slow oil. im just mid on week two at a simple 500mgs per week for 16 weeks.

brugalou

brugalou

Awards
  • Established
I was actually gonna do a hgh, sustanon stack for my 1st cycle but I think I'll change sustanon for test e. You guys give awesome advice!

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PH's are steroids..